Automotive → Auto Mechanics

Jul 12 2014
Drivers auto woodlands tx Sterling ridge kuyekendal Total rip off do not take your care to these a**holes charged me $1200 and then didn't do the job or refund m money Woodlands Texas Author: Spring, Texas Auto Mechanics: Drivers auto woodlands tx Woodlands, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Meineke Car Care Center #935 Improper repair of part lost by their technician Tigard Oregon
Author: tigard, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center #935 Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Aatco transmission incompetent repair marysville California Author: yuba city, California Auto Mechanics: Aatco transmission marysville, California

Jul 07 2014
Naps auto I went to naps auto with a squeaking in my car I asked that they only shake the car and find out what's wrong they take it into their bay and start doing work on it came out and charged me $35 for something I didn't even ask for they told me my ball joint was about to brake come to find out my ball joints are fine they took off some bolts that hold the car up in place the mechanic I just brought it to told me I'm lucky I'm still alive the whole front end could've just collapsed I have a baby and they put our lives at risk I would never recommended anyone ever going there Greenfield Massachusetts Author: Greenfield, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Naps auto Internet

Jul 06 2014
Just Brakes is a Just Rip Off False Advertisement, inconsiderate Service Managers Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Just Brakes Henderson, Nevada

Jul 06 2014
Xtreme Automative auto body repair St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Auto Mechanics: Xtreme Automative St Louis, Missouri

Jul 04 2014
Holmes Mechanical Scam Artists Delta BC Author: Garden City, Idaho Auto Mechanics: Holmes Mechanical Delta, British Columbia

Jul 03 2014
Good Hands Auto Service I went to this auto shop on July 1, 2014 to get my A/C fixed. I was charged $150 to change a filter they claimed might be clogged up. When i called to pick up the car they told me it would be $90 extra because they used 6 cans of freon.When I turn on the A/C it blew nothing but heat there was no freon.NEVER EVER CONSIDER GOING HERE. I never got my A/C fixed Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Good Hands Auto Service Decatur, Georgia

Jul 02 2014
A+ Auto Dewey Blaukamp Paid for brakes - SCAMMED out of money - brakes did not work Kentwood Michigan Author: Kentwood, Michigan Auto Mechanics: A+ Auto Kentwood, Michigan

Jul 02 2014
GT Service Center Shade Tree Mechanic Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Mechanics: GT Service Center Melbourne, Florida

Jun 28 2014
Husky/ Home Depot Perched the compressor in 2012 used it for five times and the belt broke on it Westminster md Nationwide Author: Westminster , Maryland Auto Mechanics: Husky Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
Mitch's All Around Automotive Mitch's Mobile Auto Mechanic ripped off, cheated, destroyed, bamboozled, dishonest, lied, conniving Chesapeake Virginia Author: chesapeake, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Mitch's All Around Automotive Chesapeake, Virginia

Jun 22 2014
G Force Chips G Force Performance Chips said 100% guarntee, will not refund my money for a priduct that does not work Irvine California Author: dunedin, Florida Auto Mechanics: G Force Chips Irvine, California

Jun 24 2014
Allied Collision Center Beware! A Bunch of Scammers Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Allied Collision Center Houston, Texas

Jun 17 2014
Harlan's Cycle Service Harlan G Schuettpelz Harlan's Cycle Service Performs Defective Repairs Conroe Texas Author: Spring, Texas Auto Mechanics: Harlan's Cycle Service Conroe, Texas

Jun 16 2014
Mr. Tansmission, Duluth, GA Scam Artists Duluth Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Mr. Tansmission, Duluth, GA Duluth, Georgia

Jun 13 2014
robslp640 robert a ward SCAMMER 100% !! PHOENIX ARIZONA
Author: bayshore , New York Auto Mechanics: robslp640 Internet

Jun 13 2014
Jahworks Automotive Rob You For Everything You have and Never Fix Your Car Orlando Florida Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Jahworks Automotive Orlando, Florida

Jun 09 2014
Gary's Independent Subaru Service Subaru Specialties Dishonest Auto Mechanic Overcharging Customers Eugene Oregon
Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Gary's Independent Subaru Service Eugene, Oregon

Jun 07 2014
Felton's Garage/Noel Felton Disreputable Business Detroit Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Felton's Garage/Noel Felton Detroit, Michigan