Automotive → Auto Mechanics

Apr 24 2014
Perez Auto Works Perez Autoworks Stole my credit card information and commited fruad miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Auto Mechanics: Perez Auto Works miami, Florida

Apr 24 2014
ford motor company My Ford caught fire Dearborn MI Nationwide Author: denton, Texas Auto Mechanics: ford motor company Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Alex Torres Automobile repair Alex Torres Changed motor mounts stating they where original car parts & that if we had any issues to call him. Hialeah Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Auto Mechanics: Alex Torres Automobile repair Select State/Province

Apr 20 2014
Aamco Lemon Grove (San Diego) Ca Shoddy over priced work, damaged/broken parts Lemon Grove California Author: San Diego, California Auto Mechanics: Aamco Lemon Grove (San Diego) Ca Lemon Grove, California

Apr 16 2014
Bill Cancilla Sloppy, Incomplete Auto work Castle Shannon Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Bill Cancilla Castle Shannon, Pennsylvania

Apr 15 2014
Carrs Automotive and Rental car STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Taylorsville, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Carrs Automotive and Rental car Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

Apr 15 2014
Brian Langlois WHODAT He is a women beater! Murrieta Nationwide Author: Temecula, California Auto Mechanics: Brian Langlois Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
Precision Tune Auto Care Alabaster Alabama Author: Helena, Alabama Auto Mechanics: Precision Tune Auto Care Alabaster AL Alabaster, Alabama

Apr 11 2014
Tire Kingdom Irresponsible Mount Pleasant South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Auto Mechanics: Tire Kingdom Mt Pleasant

Apr 11 2014
wayne craigslist machenic Wayne hi this mechanic is out of the Rowlett area  he say he certified for 28yrs and he say u can count on him.B******* MY car only needed a transmission so before he even took my transmission off he asked MY for $250 to pay his account so he want loose his account that was my first mistake  ,,,,ok then he took my transmission off and asked me for $200 more so he can get me a rebuild kit...that was last week last Tuesday April 1,2014 and today is April 11,2014, now he told me my car would be down no more then two days,ok he haven't been back he got my transmission and my money he want return MY calls when he do text me he say I'll be there tomorrow no call no show every time I call him he send me to voice ,he told me APRIL 3 he was waiting on the part then he say April 5 2014 that the part for my transmission is in ....Ok its April 11 and my car is still not fixed ........BEWARE HE IS NO GOOD WILL STILL YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PARTS TO YOUR CAR AND SAY HE FIXING IT FOR U BUT REALLY HE DON'T WANT TO SAY HE SOLD MY PART ABD SMOKED MY MONEY UP ... HIS NAME IS WAYNE AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 972/781/8925.....Wayne is no good.... dallas Nationwide
Author: dallas, Texas Liars: wayne craigslist machenic Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Bilal and Associates attorney requested towing service and forensic transmission dismantling job for a ferrari and did not pay the invoice Pasadena California Author: Baldwin Park , California Auto Mechanics: Bilal and Associates Pasadena, California

Apr 09 2014
ESO DISTRIBUTORS EBAY SALES performancetuners HIALEAH, Florida COMPLETE RIP OFF SELLS ON EBAY AND DOESNT RETURN ITEMS WHICH ARE WEONG HIALEAH, Florida Author: Forest City, Iowa Auto Mechanics: ESO DISTRIBUTORS EBAY SALES HIALEAH, , Florida

Apr 07 2014
PRO AUTO AND LUBE TIMOTHY BARNETT PRO AUTO AND LUBE LAS VEGAS TIMOTHY P BARNETT, TIMOTHY BARNETT, PRO AUTO AND LUBE LLC, 702- 570-57275680 Simmons St, North Las Vegas, Nevada 89031-7283 TIMOTHY BARNET RIPOFF FRAUD MECHANIC PRO AUTO AND LUBE FRAUD NORTH LAS VEAS Nevada
Author: NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada Auto Mechanics: PRO AUTO AND LUBE TIMOTHY BARNETT PRO AUTO AND LUBE LAS VEGAS NORTH LAS VEAS, Nevada

Apr 07 2014
Firestone in Irving tx Firestone's special Irving Texas Author: Grand Prairie tx, Texas Auto Mechanics: Firestone in Irving tx Irving, Texas

Apr 08 2014
Tony Mitchell Anthony Mitchell Tony Mitchell is a ripoff car repair man Orlando Florida
Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: Tony Mitchell Orlando, Florida

Apr 04 2014
thunderbolt transmission have had my car way to long. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: thunderbolt transmission Houston, Texas

Apr 02 2014
tint world crooks! ft.lauderdale Florida Author: tamarac , Florida Auto Mechanics: tint world ft.lauderdale, Florida