Automotive → Auto Mechanics

Jul 16 2014
Mr. Transmission (duluth) Mr. Transmission(duluth) professional con artist Duluth Georgia Author: Johns creek, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Mr. Transmission (duluth) Duluth, Georgia

Jul 16 2014
Mr. Transmission (duluth, GA) They are biggest scammers and liar! They ripped off $5,000 from my pocket! Duluth Georgia Author: Johns creek, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Mr. Transmission (duluth, GA) Duluth, Georgia

Jul 16 2014
City Garage Chris Shuler CROOK!!! Orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: City Garage Orlando, Florida

Jul 15 2014
AAMCO, Pearl River, NY Strong ARM tactic pearl river New York Author: CONGERS, New York Auto Mechanics: AAMCO, Pearl River, NY pearl river, New York

Jul 15 2014
Michael Anders Mike Wallace Mobile auto service. Came to rebuild my transmission, needed 210.00 to get parts. Took money, left and never came back Norfolk VA Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Michael Anders Internet

Tech 1 Auto Negligent and Deceptive Business Paratices Buford Georgia
Author: sugar hill, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Tech 1 Auto Buford, Georgia

7, Report #1161907

Jul 14 2014
Stuttgart Auto Werks, Jerry Marks, Motormeister Jerry Marks, Motormeister Stuttgart Auto Werks is really Motormeister (Jerry Marks) who is a CON ARTIST and RIP OFF! Run from this guy! LOS ALAMITOS California
Author: Downey, California Auto Mechanics: Stuttgart Auto Werks, Jerry Marks, Motormeister LOS ALAMITOS, California

Jul 13 2014
Cooper's automotive Service LLC Slow, Deceitful, Lackadaisical, Lyer Donelson Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Cooper's automotive Service LLC Donelson, Tennessee

Jul 13 2014
Cooper's Automotive Service, LLC Scammed=Collected Money With Out Rendering Services Donelson Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Cooper's Automotive Service, LLC Donelson, Tennessee

Jul 12 2014
Drivers auto woodlands tx Sterling ridge kuyekendal Total rip off do not take your care to these a**holes charged me $1200 and then didn't do the job or refund m money Woodlands Texas Author: Spring, Texas Auto Mechanics: Drivers auto woodlands tx Woodlands, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Meineke Car Care Center #935 Improper repair of part lost by their technician Tigard Oregon
Author: tigard, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center #935 Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Aatco transmission incompetent repair marysville California Author: yuba city, California Auto Mechanics: Aatco transmission marysville, California

Jul 07 2014
Naps auto I went to naps auto with a squeaking in my car I asked that they only shake the car and find out what's wrong they take it into their bay and start doing work on it came out and charged me $35 for something I didn't even ask for they told me my ball joint was about to brake come to find out my ball joints are fine they took off some bolts that hold the car up in place the mechanic I just brought it to told me I'm lucky I'm still alive the whole front end could've just collapsed I have a baby and they put our lives at risk I would never recommended anyone ever going there Greenfield Massachusetts Author: Greenfield, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Naps auto Internet

Jul 06 2014
Just Brakes is a Just Rip Off False Advertisement, inconsiderate Service Managers Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Just Brakes Henderson, Nevada

Jul 06 2014
Xtreme Automative auto body repair St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Auto Mechanics: Xtreme Automative St Louis, Missouri

Jul 04 2014
Holmes Mechanical Scam Artists Delta BC Author: Garden City, Idaho Auto Mechanics: Holmes Mechanical Delta, British Columbia

Jul 03 2014
Good Hands Auto Service I went to this auto shop on July 1, 2014 to get my A/C fixed. I was charged $150 to change a filter they claimed might be clogged up. When i called to pick up the car they told me it would be $90 extra because they used 6 cans of freon.When I turn on the A/C it blew nothing but heat there was no freon.NEVER EVER CONSIDER GOING HERE. I never got my A/C fixed Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Good Hands Auto Service Decatur, Georgia

Jul 02 2014
A+ Auto Dewey Blaukamp Paid for brakes - SCAMMED out of money - brakes did not work Kentwood Michigan Author: Kentwood, Michigan Auto Mechanics: A+ Auto Kentwood, Michigan

Jul 02 2014
GT Service Center Shade Tree Mechanic Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Mechanics: GT Service Center Melbourne, Florida

Jun 28 2014
Husky/ Home Depot Perched the compressor in 2012 used it for five times and the belt broke on it Westminster md Nationwide Author: Westminster , Maryland Auto Mechanics: Husky Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
Mitch's All Around Automotive Mitch's Mobile Auto Mechanic ripped off, cheated, destroyed, bamboozled, dishonest, lied, conniving Chesapeake Virginia Author: chesapeake, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Mitch's All Around Automotive Chesapeake, Virginia