Automotive → Auto Mechanics

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 07 2015
Tireman Avoid Mahopac New York Author: Mahopac, New York Auto Mechanics: Tireman Mahopac, New York

Oct 04 2015
JAX AUTO MART, INC. DAVID HEDQUIST Lied/Deceived $150.00 Jacksonville Florida
Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Mechanics: JAX AUTO MART, INC. Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Honest-1, Jeff-Manager Mis-diagnosed Diagnosis Denied, Refused Refund Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Honest-1 Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 25 2015
Kaldoche A THIEF- A LIAR - DISHONEST - TO AVOID AND CHOOSE A DEALERSHIP INSTEAD Helena Montana Author: California Auto Mechanics: Kaldoche Helena, Montana

Sep 19 2015
Mark Odoski Auto Repair I was ripped off twice by Mark Odoski Daytona Beach Florida Author: Daytona beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mark Odoski Auto Repair Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2015
Toms discount air and auto repair Simple break inspection gone wrong! Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Mechanics: Toms discount air and auto repair Leesburg, Florida

Sep 12 2015
Scotties auto Burnt me Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Cumberland , Rhode Island Auto Mechanics: Scotties auto Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Sep 10 2015
Tires plus Waldorf maryland Waldorf Maryland Author: La plata, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Tires plus Waldorf maryland Waldorf, Maryland

Sep 10 2015
Amercain dream rods Complete bussniess scam Lillington North Carolina Author: Raleigh , North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Amercain dream rods Lillington , North Carolina

Sep 10 2015
America's Service Station 4295 Wade Green Road Kennesaw, GA 30144(678) 400-0610 SCAMS to keep scamming you kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Mechanics: America's Service Station kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 08 2015
Strande's Garage Strande's Automotive This auto shop will rip you off. They will overcharge, rig your car, and not warranty the work. Denton Texas Author: Hickory Creek, Texas Auto Mechanics: Strande's Garage Denton, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Payers autosmotive after spending over 1000.00 my car to fix a.c my car is worst. I noticed engine light on owner told me not their fault tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Payers autosmotive tucson, Arizona

Sep 04 2015
Travel center of america shop Incompetent service Troutdale Oregon Author: Troutdale, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Travel center of america shop Troutdale , Oregon

Sep 03 2015
Dan Murphy hotrod garage Deceptive work practices, false information .plagisrism of photos ,bad work Sicklerville New Jersey Author: capmay, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Dan Murphy hotrod garage Sicklerville , New Jersey