Automotive → Auto Mechanics

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York

Jul 18 2016
joes garage N. Little Rock Arkansas Author: bigelow, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: joes garage N. Little Rock , Arkansas

Jul 15 2016
Chip Tuners Ipswich THEFT Ipswich Suffolk Author: Norwich, Auto Mechanics: Chip Tuners Ipswich Ipswich, England

Jul 14 2016
Jack Williams tire Con artists Mount pocono Pa Author: Pocono lake, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jack Williams tire PA

Jul 11 2016
Tires Plus Made a leak to see if I have a leak!! Lilburn Georgia
Author: Snellville, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Tires Plus Lilburn, Georgia

Jul 08 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSION, THE WORST MECHANIC SHOP EVER!!! I PAID OVER $1200 TO GET MY CAR FIXED, PICKED UP MY CAR & I'M STILL HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WITH IT West Palm Beach Florida Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: AAMCO TRANSMISSION West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 07 2016
Jiffy Lube, Mario, Angel Broken Battery and Dipstick after oil change Diamond Bar California Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Diamond Bar, California

Jul 05 2016
Clark's Automotive Cupertino I brought my 2005 Audi 4 check engine light they assured me they can fix it they did not fix it they charge me $580 then they said for 350 will guarantee it will be fixed well they called me up charged me $379 the problem still exists so for a little unde Internet Author: San jose, California Auto Mechanics: Clark's Automotive Cupertino Internet

Jul 05 2016
Christian Brother Automotive Overcharged and caused additions problems and refused to correct. Billings MT Author: Billings, Montana Auto Mechanics: Christian Brother Automotive Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Dan Murphy Murphys Auto Center Unleashed Performance, Hot Rod Garage Sewell New Jersey Author: Shamong, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Dan Murphy Murphys Auto Center Sewell, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
VIP Auto VIP Augusta Maine Damaged electrical components of car and left wheel stud in brake shoe: Drunk or Stoned? Augusta Maine
Author: Maine Auto Mechanics: VIP Auto Augusta , Maine

Jun 29 2016
PepBoys Lies Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: PepBoys Fayetteville , North Carolina

Jun 28 2016
ACE Cycles Installation of an oil cooler destroyed my moter! N. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: ACE Cycles N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 25 2016
National Tire & Battery NTB Took complete utter advantage and completely ripped me off. Overland Park Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Auto Mechanics: National Tire & Battery Overland Park, Kansas