Automotive → Auto Mechanics

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 25 2016
National Tire & Battery NTB Took complete utter advantage and completely ripped me off. Overland Park Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Auto Mechanics: National Tire & Battery Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 21 2016
Alternative Transmissions Winter Garden, FL Alternative Transmissions by Jack Dempsey buyer beware we were duped Winter Garden Florida Author: clermont, Florida Auto Mechanics: Alternative Transmissions Winter Garden, FL Winter Garden, Florida

Jun 21 2016
Fletcher truck and trailer rip off candler nc Author: asheville , North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Fletcher truck and trailer

Jun 20 2016
Kofi Jackson AAMCO on Ralph Avenue ripped me off. They held on to my car keys and tried to convince me to get a credit card from them in order to fix a transmission problem that my mechanic and I knew about.  Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn , New York Auto Mechanics: Kofi Jackson Brooklyn, New York

Jun 16 2016
Aamco FRAUD Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Auto Mechanics: Aamco Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jun 13 2016
Fred's Mobile Services - Rip off Mechanics Fred damaged my car, denied police, left me and son stranded & double charged me winter springs Florida
Author: Altamonte Spring, Florida Auto Mechanics: Fred's Mobile Services winter springs, Florida

Jun 13 2016
Jiffy Lube 1 Quart of oil after oil change scam Plantation FL and Eads TN Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Jun 12 2016
Diesel speed and marine Patrick Injectors Texas Author: Kennewick , Washington Auto Mechanics: Diesel speed and marine TX

Jun 10 2016
ROBERT HANSEN JOSH CAUTION! This person took my money & left never heard back from him! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: ROBERT HANSEN West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Todd Miller Willingham Fake Mechanic Fraud Seekonk, MA Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
All Transmission World Deceived and took advantage of apopka Florida Author: apopka, Florida Auto Mechanics: All Transmission World apopka, Florida

Jun 23 2016
LandSpeed Auto AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: LandSpeed Auto Chicago, Illinois

Jun 03 2016
Transmission transplant Wow, I got scammed. Not once but twice from this company. They told me that I need a new transmission when it was only a sencor. However, they charged me for a new transmission. It went back for a second time because my car wasn't shifting properly and they told me it needs another transmission and the new one that they just replaced isn't under warranty! Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Transmission transplant Downingtown, Pennsylvania

May 29 2016
The Garage Auto Repair Jim Brady Pervert. Mechanic. Predator Center Line Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: The Garage Auto Repair Center Line, Michigan

May 26 2016
Lincolcn Technical Institute RIP OFF Promised job placement after completion of course. They have not returned calls or emails regarding any job placement Whitestone New York Author: Bellerose, New York Auto Mechanics: Lincolcn Technical Institute Whitestone, New York

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 25 2016
CHRIS MOBILE MECHANIC CHRISTOPHER ALLAN COMPLETE RIP OFF ARTIST LEFT MY GAS TANK ON GROUND FOR THREE AFTER GETTING PAID NEPTUNE New Jersey Author: Homdel, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: CHRIS MOBILE MECHANIC NEPTUNE, New Jersey

May 25 2016
Accurate Engines Lanny Hassel Janessa Bayne Steve Lanning Accurate Engines Would not Honor their Warranty and tried every excuse not to do so Grandville Michigan Author: Holland, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Accurate Engines Grandville, Michigan