Automotive → Auto Mechanics

Oct 24 2015
Salvage world Auction I won 2004 toyota RAV4 for $1493.00 they told me to make the pay to thier acount, since I make that payment all communacation have been cut off. Everytime I call they telling me different stories. I really need help to get my money. fort lauderdale Nationwide Author: Darby, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Salvage world Auction Nationwide

Oct 23 2015
walmart store 00741 inproper oil change lenoir city nationwide Author: friendsville , Tennessee Auto Mechanics: walmart store 00741 lenoir city, Tennessee

Oct 19 2015
Excelsior motors inc. David Hume Bad mechanic Midway Kentucky Author: lexington, Kentucky Auto Mechanics: Excelsior motors inc. Midway, Kentucky

79, Report #1261940

Oct 17 2015
Superior Car Credit Very bad service to customers. They don't stand behind their vehicles East Dundee Illinois Author: Algonquin, Illinois Auto Mechanics: Superior Car Credit East Dundee, Illinois

Oct 16 2015
Jims Mobile Marine Townsends Marina Charged over $12,000 in parts and labor over 2.5 years and my boat is Hidrolocked at the dock 10/16/15. Forked River New Jersey Author: Forked River, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Jims Mobile Marine Forked River,

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 07 2015
Tireman Avoid Mahopac New York Author: Mahopac, New York Auto Mechanics: Tireman Mahopac, New York

Oct 04 2015
JAX AUTO MART, INC. DAVID HEDQUIST Lied/Deceived $150.00 Jacksonville Florida
Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Mechanics: JAX AUTO MART, INC. Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Honest-1, Jeff-Manager Mis-diagnosed Diagnosis Denied, Refused Refund Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Honest-1 Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 25 2015
Kaldoche A THIEF- A LIAR - DISHONEST - TO AVOID AND CHOOSE A DEALERSHIP INSTEAD Helena Montana Author: California Auto Mechanics: Kaldoche Helena, Montana

Sep 19 2015
Mark Odoski Auto Repair I was ripped off twice by Mark Odoski Daytona Beach Florida Author: Daytona beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mark Odoski Auto Repair Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2015
Toms discount air and auto repair Simple break inspection gone wrong! Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Mechanics: Toms discount air and auto repair Leesburg, Florida

Sep 12 2015
Scotties auto Burnt me Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Cumberland , Rhode Island Auto Mechanics: Scotties auto Pawtucket, Rhode Island