Electronics → Audio & Electronic Retail Stores

Oct 17 2016
MOTOROLA I bought a motorola 2nd generation cell phone JUNE 2016 and on 10-03-2016 the phone had cut off and the manufacture knew that the phone was a defect before it left the company and I was trying to make contact with the manufactor from 10-03-2016 until abo Rude hung up and refuse to repair phone and refuse to give refund Libertyville Illinois Author: CAIRO, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MOTOROLA Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Oct 11 2016
Sell-Your-Cell “Scam!!” - I sent them two iPhone 6 Plus I received an email stating one was worth $29 after being quoted $317 I never received any money. I never heard anything back about my second iphone now there phone is saying please call during regular business hours all day for the last 2 weeks. Reno Nevada Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sell-Your-Cell Reno, Nevada

Oct 08 2016
Rewardzoneusa Google has 10 Apple user at random could win an iPhone 6s I was one went through the process but the website I had to go through said country was banned. Internet Author: St. Johns, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rewardzoneusa Internet
5, Report #1332007

Oct 06 2016
Amazon deleted my music library by an Amazon agent and now unable to get Amazon to replace it.Value is U.S. dollar $600 +- Internet Author: Kanchanaburi, Oklahoma Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon Internet
6, Report #1331950

Oct 06 2016
Emporium Pacific Credit Group Took my money from my bank then cancelled my order Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Sep 29 2016
MdG They keep calling my work and telling them I have a debit with them and they are trying to get a hold of me. I was trying to make a payment but they kept overdrafts get my account which results in my account being closed . Mdg Nationwide Author: Lexington , Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MdG Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Suppclub Not sending product can't contact Maryland Internet Author: Richmond, Maine Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Suppclub Internet

Sep 26 2016
DiscountsJungle Sold Defective Audio Product Internet Author: Hercules, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DiscountsJungle Internet

Sep 26 2016
Best Buy Hiring Practices Discriminatory - Rampant Age Discrimination Columbus Georgia
Author: Columbus, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Columbus, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
CellularOutfitter The company ignored my cancellation request Irvine California Author: St. Louis, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: CellularOutfitter Internet

Sep 24 2016
Robert Lawson Lockport New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Robert Lawson Lockport, New York

Sep 19 2016
Nolyn acoustics California
Author: Fairfield, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nolyn acoustics California

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision lasers..phone number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 18 2016
Assurance Wireless Foreign customer service, extreme hardware problems with text messages, constantly rebooting Camden, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Waterford, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Wireless toys Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wireless toys Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 25 2016
 Audio Express damaged my vehicle electrical system Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audioexpress Mesa, Arizona