Electronics → Audio & Electronic Retail Stores

Oct 27 2016
MarketNShops.com Theft by Deception Winter Park Florida Author: Tucker, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MarketNShops.com Winter Park, Florida

Oct 26 2016

Oct 26 2016
ASPIRE SALES LLC Extreem Tactical Dynamics Complete RIP OFF Florida Florida Author: Cypress, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ASPIRE SALES LLC Florida

Oct 25 2016
Kanoa Kanoa headphones Ripoff scam Internet Author: Lincoln, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kanoa Internet

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
TrackR Customer Service is non existant California Internet Author: Dublin, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Oct 17 2016
MOTOROLA I bought a motorola 2nd generation cell phone JUNE 2016 and on 10-03-2016 the phone had cut off and the manufacture knew that the phone was a defect before it left the company and I was trying to make contact with the manufactor from 10-03-2016 until abo Rude hung up and refuse to repair phone and refuse to give refund Libertyville Illinois Author: CAIRO, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MOTOROLA Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Oct 11 2016
Sell-Your-Cell “Scam!!” - I sent them two iPhone 6 Plus I received an email stating one was worth $29 after being quoted $317 I never received any money. I never heard anything back about my second iphone now there phone is saying please call during regular business hours all day for the last 2 weeks. Reno Nevada Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sell-Your-Cell Reno, Nevada

Oct 08 2016
Rewardzoneusa Google has 10 Apple user at random could win an iPhone 6s I was one went through the process but the website I had to go through said country was banned. Internet Author: St. Johns, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rewardzoneusa Internet
11, Report #1332007

Oct 06 2016
Amazon deleted my music library by an Amazon agent and now unable to get Amazon to replace it.Value is U.S. dollar $600 +- Internet Author: Kanchanaburi, Oklahoma Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon Internet
12, Report #1331950

Oct 06 2016
Emporium Pacific Credit Group Took my money from my bank then cancelled my order Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Sep 29 2016
MdG They keep calling my work and telling them I have a debit with them and they are trying to get a hold of me. I was trying to make a payment but they kept overdrafts get my account which results in my account being closed . Mdg Nationwide Author: Lexington , Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MdG Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Suppclub Not sending product can't contact Maryland Internet Author: Richmond, Maine Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Suppclub Internet

Sep 26 2016
DiscountsJungle Sold Defective Audio Product Internet Author: Hercules, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DiscountsJungle Internet