Electronics → Audio & Electronic Retail Stores

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Sears Sears and Robuck, IRC Billed me for a product I did not order Dallas Texas
Author: Randleman, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sears Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2016
Buydig.com Possible Scam Edison New Jersey Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Buydig.com Internet

Aug 15 2016
jet.com Business Name: Jet.comAddress: Hoboken, New Jersey 07030Phone: 973- 744-0565 scammer, liars, robbers Hoboken New Jersey Author: zolfo springs, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: jet.com Hoboken, New Jersey

Aug 10 2016
Nighthawkvision Got ripoff by NightHawkVision Orlando Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawkvision Orlando, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Best Buy Ridge road Parma/ Cleveland ohio Customer service refuse to call back huge hassle 6 weeks without dishwasher then no apology charged me $209 after quoting me $155 . This is in addition to the orignal 739 I spent a year and half ago Parma Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Parma , Ohio

8, Report #1320662

Aug 14 2016
Audiobooks.com charged after cancellation Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audiobooks.com Internet

9, Report #1320608

Aug 04 2016
The -Geek-Corner Never received product Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The -Geek-Corner Internet

10, Report #1319867

Jul 31 2016
nolyn acourtics White Van Scam - glossy heavy box looks real but inside the speakers weights. Moncton, NB Nationwide Author: Amherst, Nova Scotia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: nolyn acourtics Nationwide

11, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

12, Report #1319058

Jul 26 2016
Warehouse One LLC Seling junk for a thousand grand bad apples !!! Crossville Tennessee Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Warehouse One LLC Crossville TN,

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 23 2016
Adam Dubec on ebay he goes by doobillicios518 and he ripped me off on a high end Bose bluetooth speeker Cohoes New York Author: Enfield, Connecticut Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Adam Dubec Cohoes, New York

Jul 19 2016
Car stereo pros CSP Purchased stereo equipment for carry out and was grossly overcharged.I was billed $1337.60 for 2 amplifiers 1subwoofer and 1 crossover that I was told would cost $549 South gate California Author: Paramount , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Car stereo pros South gate , California

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 15 2016
Ervin López Ervin DJ Scamer Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ervin López Miami , Florida

Jul 09 2016
Proof pronto.com Atlas Storesa division of Atlas Electronics, Inc5030 Champion Blvd., G11-120Boca Raton, FL 33496 Do Not Order From This Company! It Is A Total Ripoff!! Boca Raton Internet Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Proof pronto.com Internet