Electronics → Audio & Electronic Retail Stores

1, Report #1319058

Jul 26 2016
Warehouse One LLC Seling junk for a thousand grand bad apples !!! Crossville Tennessee Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Warehouse One LLC Crossville TN,

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 23 2016
Adam Dubec on ebay he goes by doobillicios518 and he ripped me off on a high end Bose bluetooth speeker Cohoes New York Author: Enfield, Connecticut Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Adam Dubec Cohoes, New York

Jul 19 2016
Car stereo pros CSP Purchased stereo equipment for carry out and was grossly overcharged.I was billed $1337.60 for 2 amplifiers 1subwoofer and 1 crossover that I was told would cost $549 South gate California Author: Paramount , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Car stereo pros South gate , California

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 15 2016
Ervin López Ervin DJ Scamer Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ervin López Miami , Florida

Jul 09 2016
Proof pronto.com Atlas Storesa division of Atlas Electronics, Inc5030 Champion Blvd., G11-120Boca Raton, FL 33496 Do Not Order From This Company! It Is A Total Ripoff!! Boca Raton Internet Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Proof pronto.com Internet

Jun 30 2016
Warning: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken resellers on craigslist Resellers selling this item FAIR WARNING Philadelphia area Pennsylvania and nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Palmbeach jewler  Tennessee Author: Humboldt, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Palmbeach jewler Tennessee

Jun 28 2016
Souls of Creation Two weeks later still no cds Hamilton Alabama Author: Hamilton, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Souls of Creation Hamilton, Alabama

Jun 25 2016
Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Been ripping truck drivers off for years. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Jackson, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Emporium.com Pacific Credit Group LLC Emporium Retail Group LLC Emporium.com Scam/Fraud Identity Theft/ Will not send products/ Home-based business Los Angeles California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: emporium.com Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2016
Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota Credit card fraud! Richfield Minnesota Minnesota Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota

Jun 20 2016
WNY Supply Does not stand behind their product. No warranty help Internet Author: Lyons , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WNY Supply Internet

16, Report #1311909

Jun 17 2016
HearNotes, Kickstarter, Patrick Donohue, Yalda Moshiri, Katie Kotler, Jody Privette Young, Shaun Kissing, Roger Bishop, Keith Dandridge Fake Product, Investor Thieft, Scam Company, San Fransisco Internet
Author: San Fransisco , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HearNotes Internet