Electronics → Audio & Electronic Retail Stores

Dec 30 2016
Best Buy Worst Delivery and Customer Service-EVER Northridge, California Nationwide Author: Sherwood Forest, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
radio shack Radio Shack merges their vocabulary, like Policy and Notice; they have different meanings, but they mean the same in their business. phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: radio shack phoenix, Arizona

Dec 28 2016
Limited Goods Since you will not give me a return label for the product you wrongly sent to me, I will be contacting the Ripoff Report and other authorities if needed, because you have not given me a phone number to call, did not send me a return label to send it back and are going to charge me a 20% restocking fee which is NOT RIGHT! Your mistake not mine Internet
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Limited Goods Internet

Dec 27 2016
Synergy Mobile Audio Curt Kunkel Scammed Or Stolen?? Watertown South Dakota
Author: Nahunta, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Synergy Mobile Audio Internet

Dec 27 2016
Skque products I was ripped off on two hover boards that I ordered for Christmas and have gotten no response from the company Irwindale California Author: Fletcher , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Skque products Irwindale, California

Dec 26 2016
Hobbies Discount Bates and switch, offered one product and ship a much lower grade product Vancouver Canada Internet Author: W palm beach, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 26 2016
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Larry hourd: as the executor Commission of judging processing division award no Nationwide Author: Cairo, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
MICHAEL SHIRAEF MICHAEL SHIRAEF / WAVEFACTORY.ORG SCAM ARTIST UNETHICAL BUYER DO NOT SELL TO HIM Online Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MICHAEL SHIRAEF Internet

Dec 25 2016
High Class Universe Cute dog bank ordered and paid, but High Class Universe never shipped and wont respond. Unknown Internet
Author: Trappe, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
Groupon There is no discount, just a gimmick . Lawrenveville, Georgia Internet Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Groupon Internet

Dec 22 2016
Boardwalk buy.com Don't honor their products. Internet Author: Springville , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boardwalk buy.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Sound Advice Corporate culture of horrible followup and after-the-sale service Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 20 2016
99santa On 11/27 I ordered items from 99santa, paying extra for 2 day shipping. Now here it is 12/20 and I still haven't received my order. I have emailed them over and over again and I get what I feel is a a form letter emailed back telling me they are so busy that stock is low and they are working really hard on my order. I ended up telling them I want to cancel my order, they say well it's to late to do that.. So I told them they were effing scammers, which they I turn sent me another form type email. Can you help Seneca new york Internet  Author: New castle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 99santa Internet

Dec 20 2016
Emporium Never sent product tried to take payment from my account Internet Author: Maricopa , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Dec 20 2016
Dave McDonald McDonald vending Scam Artist Bensenville Illinois Author: MP, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dave McDonald Illinois

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC I bought a puppy bank online saw the ad on @instagram. It appeared legit but it's been over 4 weeks and I have no package. Also called and the line is not valid. The Grinch who Stole and didn't give me my puppy bank Internet
Author: Midland, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Dec 19 2016
99 Santa Never received items USA: 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, NY, 1 Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 19 2016
Dream Shop USA Scammers Winter Haven, FL Internet Author: westland, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dream Shop USA Internet