Electronics → Audio & Electronic Retail Stores

Jun 28 2016
Souls of Creation Two weeks later still no cds Hamilton Alabama Author: Hamilton, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Souls of Creation Hamilton, Alabama

Jun 25 2016
Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Been ripping truck drivers off for years. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Jackson, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Emporium.com Pacific Credit Group LLC Emporium Retail Group LLC Emporium.com Scam/Fraud Identity Theft/ Will not send products/ Home-based business Los Angeles California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: emporium.com Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2016
Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota Credit card fraud! Richfield Minnesota Minnesota Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota

Jun 20 2016
WNY Supply Does not stand behind their product. No warranty help Internet Author: Lyons , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WNY Supply Internet

57, Report #1311909

Jun 17 2016
HearNotes, Kickstarter, Patrick Donohue, Yalda Moshiri, Katie Kotler, Jody Privette Young, Shaun Kissing, Roger Bishop, Keith Dandridge Fake Product, Investor Thieft, Scam Company, San Fransisco Internet
Author: San Fransisco , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HearNotes Internet

58, Report #1311908

Jun 25 2016
capital wholesale SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM VANS beltsville Maryland Author: silver spring, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: capital wholesale beltsville, Maryland

59, Report #1311905

Jun 17 2016
Reballing Genius LLC PS3Specialist ripped me off and stole my console. Rancho Cucamonga California Author: South Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Reballing Genius LLC Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jun 17 2016
BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store eBay STORE SELLING DEFECTIVE/ REFURBISHED MERCHANDISE AS NEW Internet Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store Internet

Jun 15 2016
Monkey mommy LLC Didn't ever receive my monkey Adams Wisconsin Author: Lincoln , Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Monkey mommy LLC Adams, Wisconsin

Jun 15 2016
Devices now Fraud. Took my money and never sent me the product St.Augustine Florida Author: Shallotte , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices now

Jun 14 2016
Stereo-needs Had a 3 year warranty on my amplifier they told me that fine send in back to us with a 20 money order and small note about what's going on with it they was emailing me up to the point when I shipped it saying will will have a replacement ready just waiting to get it not a word after and it been 2 months Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stereo-needs Internet

Jun 14 2016
hreclipsebrandingsolutions quality control manager New York New York Author: Macon, Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: hreclipsebrandingsolutions New York, New York

Jun 13 2016
Beautance.com Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Beautance.com Internet

Jun 06 2016
Computer Upgrade King CUKUSA, CUKUSA.com Computer Upgrade King Review, Incompetent Company Powhatan Internet Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Computer Upgrade King Internet

May 29 2016
Wow mobile Wow mobile boutique Scammers! Attempting to get your old phones to steal all personal info St. Catharines Ontario Nationwide Author: St catharines, Ontario Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wow mobile Nationwide

May 28 2016
Cex Berkley, CA Berkley California Author: RICHMOND, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cex Berkley, CA Berkley, California