Electronics → Audio & Electronic Retail Stores

Jun 20 2016
WNY Supply Does not stand behind their product. No warranty help Internet Author: Lyons , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WNY Supply Internet
77, Report #1311909

Jun 17 2016
HearNotes, Kickstarter, Patrick Donohue, Yalda Moshiri, Katie Kotler, Jody Privette Young, Shaun Kissing, Roger Bishop, Keith Dandridge Fake Product, Investor Thieft, Scam Company, San Fransisco Internet
Author: San Fransisco , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HearNotes Internet
78, Report #1311908

Jun 25 2016
capital wholesale SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM VANS beltsville Maryland Author: silver spring, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: capital wholesale beltsville, Maryland
79, Report #1311905

Jun 17 2016
Reballing Genius LLC PS3Specialist ripped me off and stole my console. Rancho Cucamonga California Author: South Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Reballing Genius LLC Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jun 17 2016
BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store eBay STORE SELLING DEFECTIVE/ REFURBISHED MERCHANDISE AS NEW Internet Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store Internet

Jun 15 2016
Monkey mommy LLC Didn't ever receive my monkey Adams Wisconsin Author: Lincoln , Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Monkey mommy LLC Adams, Wisconsin

Jun 15 2016
Devices now Fraud. Took my money and never sent me the product St.Augustine Florida Author: Shallotte , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices now

Jun 14 2016
Stereo-needs Had a 3 year warranty on my amplifier they told me that fine send in back to us with a 20 money order and small note about what's going on with it they was emailing me up to the point when I shipped it saying will will have a replacement ready just waiting to get it not a word after and it been 2 months Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stereo-needs Internet

Jun 14 2016
hreclipsebrandingsolutions quality control manager New York New York Author: Macon, Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: hreclipsebrandingsolutions New York, New York

Jun 13 2016
Beautance.com Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Beautance.com Internet

Jun 06 2016
Computer Upgrade King CUKUSA, CUKUSA.com Computer Upgrade King Review, Incompetent Company Powhatan Internet Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Computer Upgrade King Internet

May 29 2016
Wow mobile Wow mobile boutique Scammers! Attempting to get your old phones to steal all personal info St. Catharines Ontario Nationwide Author: St catharines, Ontario Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wow mobile Nationwide

May 28 2016
Cex Berkley, CA Berkley California Author: RICHMOND, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cex Berkley, CA Berkley, California

May 25 2016
East Coast TVs Worst online shopping experience I've never had Linden NJ Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: East Coast TVs Internet

May 21 2016
Neo Innovations Inc Neo mag light Ordered product online Cannot reach anyone by phone or email Have not received my merchandise Internet
Author: Pomona, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Neo Innovations Inc Internet

May 18 2016
Zzounds Lies and deceit - they took my money faster then they cared to mention . Internet
Author: Muscatine , Iowa Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Zzounds Internet

May 15 2016
AMP AUDIO aka Symphonic Audio Technologies MISLEAD and ROBBED San Francisco California Author: Summerville, South Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: AMP AUDIO San Francisco, California

May 15 2016
NFL Shop Nationwide Author: Bel air, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: NFL Shop Nationwide

May 14 2016
Bigtimeclock.biz Rude when you deal with them. I wouldn't go with this company because they only want to communicate through email. You cannot get anybody on phone. I lost my manual to my remote and emailed 2 times for another one and they never responded to my emails. Once they get your money, they cut you off. This company is no good! Reno Nevada Nationwide Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bigtimeclock.biz Nationwide

May 12 2016
Cricket Wireless I bought the Samsung S4 and not even a whole year later Cricket advised me my phone was not compatible with there service anymore. I paid close to 600 dollars for that phone. Nationwide Author: Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket Wireless Nationwide