Electronics → Audio & Electronic Retail Stores

Apr 05 2016
wish.com FRAUD, No Product delivered as per the Order, NO REFUND MONEY San Francisco Internet
Author: Gurgaon, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: wish.com Internet

Apr 03 2016
fye For 3 years FYE charged me over $400.00 for service I didn't agree to . Hyattsville Maryland Author: severn, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: fye Hyattsville , Maryland

Mar 31 2016
Discount OEM Radios Liers and theives Williamson Georgia Author: New Lenox, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Discount OEM Radios Williamson, Georgia

Mar 30 2016
Michael Joseph Amoroso omniphase Audio Speaker scam from back of dark blue van, orlando, Florida - $200 Chino Hills California Author: Orlando, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Michael Joseph Amoroso Chino Hills, California

Mar 30 2016
WHY NOT LEASE IT AFTER I SET UP A BUYOUT THEY TOOK $406 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS AND I AUTHORIZED THEM TO TAKE $179 MANCHESTER New Hampshire Author: Wyoming, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WHY NOT LEASE IT MANCHESTER , New Hampshire

Mar 30 2016
solid state audio Solid state audio stole my money Rhoon internet Author: milan, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: solid state audio Rhoon,

Mar 29 2016
Seiki Tv went out sound no volume , tv is les than 6 months old company wanted me to ship the tv back to them i pay for shipping to be fixed Diamond bar California Author: Belleville, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Seiki California

Mar 29 2016
Nolyn acoustics A guy named Brian He pulled up next to me at a gas station and asked if I needed some home audio. He was well dressed in a nice black SUV, opened his door and showed me all the car audio and said it was over stock and couldn't bring it to his warehouse in Burnsville. He looked so legit it was scary, has business cards, company shirt on and invoices. I didn't fall for it at first but then he continued to show me various papers on the home stereo system that retailed at 2400$ and offered me 1 for 300. Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nolyn acoustics Internet

Mar 29 2016
Auction4Tech/DBH Group Online LLC Rude Scam Artists Will Steal Your Money and Refuse to Take Responsibility Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Auction4Tech Internet

Mar 25 2016
Cricket wireless Nationwide Author: Thatcher, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
CZ Energy CZ Energy is a liar buyer need you pay more money USA
Author: Shenzhen, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: CZ Energy

Mar 23 2016
victoryduanshop Ebay seller They will steal your money Internet Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: victoryduanshop Internet

Mar 23 2016
Joe's AV Bait & switch, dishonest, slow/no shipping Internet Author: Jenkinsburg, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Joe's AV Internet

Jul 19 2016
Bang and Olufsen Mis-selling Active Noise Cancellation Internet Nationwide Author: Kirkby Lonsdale, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bang and Olufsen Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Action electronic Mr. Tv My tv was picked up by jack of action electronics and after looking at my Samsung 50" tv I was told it was the computer board that was bad and it would take a week to order. Snellville Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Action electronic Snellville, Georgia

Jul 20 2016
LG Electronics LG Didn't Not Repair My LG Soundbar under Warranty Nor Issue me a Refund Mobile Internet Author: Dundalk, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LG Electronics Internet

Mar 16 2016
Guitar Center Bad Customer Support Nationwide Author: New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Guitar Center Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Leader International Impression Tablet don't know Internet Author: Stockton, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Leader International Internet

Mar 16 2016
joe's av took my AMX card # then made an effort to switch to a more expensive different model. new jersy Author: belle chasse, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: joe's av Internet

Mar 16 2016
Shane halpren Strwamsmart express.com Is using my company name I own Streamsmart distribution Greensboro nc Internet Author: Greensboro , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shane halpren Internet