Sports & Recreation → Racing Car Dealers

Approximately 31 Reports Found

Mar 15 2016
Great SPORTS INC missing rims on my gk125 go kart Coppell,TX 75019 Nationwide Author: prattville, Alabama Racing Car Dealers: Great SPORTS INC Nationwide

May 06 2015
Full Throttle Power Sports phoenixatvrentals.com scam, deposit nonrefundable, defective equipment, phoenix atv rental Tempe Arizona Author: Fargo, North Dakota Racing Car Dealers: Full Throttle Power Sports Tempe, Arizona

Aug 25 2014
SAC*NASCAR MEMBERS deducted 84.00 from checking account for no reason. unknown Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Racing Car Dealers: SAC*NASCAR MEMBERS Internet

4, Report #1119041

Jan 28 2014
Mike Miro stole my $1,500 RC Car Miami Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Racing Car Dealers: Mike Miro Miami, Florida

Jun 26 2013
NitroRCX.com AKA HobbyPartz, NitroPlanes, Xheli, NitroRCX, and Raidentech. RCdiscuss is a forum that is used. NitroRCX.com misleading and fraudulent - horrific customer service City of Industry California Author: Madisonville, Tennessee Racing Car Dealers: NitroRCX.com City of Industry, California

Jun 18 2013
R C Sports Bridge City, Tx What a horrible experience. I was basically told that I was ignorant by who I can guess is the owner of the business. I have been in the R/C hobby for over 30 years and this arrogant s****. Author: Texas Racing Car Dealers: R C Sports Bridge City, Tx Bridge City, Texas

Sep 23 2015
Jayson Colavalla Jayson Ryman RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT Pls look up  (((REDACTED))) on Youtube or WCNC, In Charlotte NC it explains him Charlotte, North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Racing Car Dealers: Jayson Colavalla Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 13 2013
Race Fans RaceFans@RaceFansOnly.net I received their e-mail and tried to access the bracelets but never could. Then I saw an ad about the Ripoff Report and so came here. So I have lost nothing, except I would have liked the Tony Stewa Matthews, North Carolina
Author: Williston, Florida Racing Car Dealers: Race Fans Matthews, North Carolina

Dec 20 2012
Killer Motorsports Failed to deliver go karts for Christmas; notified us on 12/20 and won't fully reimburse! Stay away from this unprofessional company! Fort Worth, Texas Author: West Creek, New Jersey Racing Car Dealers: Killer Motorsports Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 03 2012
hobbyetc Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Brooklyn Heights, Ohio Racing Car Dealers: hobbyetc Internet

Apr 22 2012
Traxxis Traxxis sucks Internet, Internet Author: Happy Valley, Oregon Racing Car Dealers: Traxxis Internet

Feb 25 2012
Dept. of Legal affairs & Investigations John Lee or Levi also a heavy accented woman, the man has an accent as welll Told me I took a online loan out and that I HAD to have A attorney or the police would be at my door to arrest mr the next day. They left a voicemail on Feb. 22 & I am stil here, but it is scary. I ha N/A, Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Racing Car Dealers: Dept. of Legal affairs & Investigations Internet

Feb 25 2012

Jan 04 2012
Roger Carter Racing Extended $11,500 to Carter 2 Racing for race car rental and never received any seat time. Internet Author: New York,, New York Racing Car Dealers: Roger Carter Racing Internet

Nov 07 2011
Traxxas Sold defective products the 4 tec 3.3 4807 Internet, Texas Author: Lithonia, Racing Car Dealers: Traxxas Internet, Texas

Apr 02 2012
Ryan Martens Ryan Douglas Jay Martens, Ryan DJ Martens, Ryan J Martens, Ryan Douglas J Martens, Ryan DJ Keith, Ryan Douglas Jay Keith, Ryan J Keith Ryan had sold the Firestorm Monster Truck through Ebay online Auctions. He had received interested individuals responses and asked for all to send him a deposit on the truck, with the agreement of th Foremost, Alberta Canada
Author: Quebec, Quebec Racing Car Dealers: Ryan Martens Foremost, Alberta

Mar 13 2011
Blue ONMC Ripoff BEWARE Spartanburg, South Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Racing Car Dealers: Blue Spartanburg, South Carolina

Jan 05 2010
GoKartsUSA.com Selling Products Missing Critical Parts & Not Providing Assistance San Antonio, Texas Author: San Diego, California Racing Car Dealers: GoKartsUSA.com San Antonio, Texas

Oct 13 2010
Dave Goulet Goulet Racing North Carolina DAVE GOULET is a rip off artist Mooresville, North Carolina Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Racing Car Dealers: Dave Goulet Mooresville, North Carolina

Sep 16 2009
rob lamb grid gear racing Grid gear racing and Hey I thought of that Patent holder of racing car cover design and window net riped off Internet Author: charlotte, North Carolina Racing Car Dealers: rob lamb grid gear racing Internet