Community → Disability Services

Approximately 158 Reports Found

1, Report #1212067

Feb 26 2015
David Jeffers, Koala House, New Port Richey, Fl. 34653 Asst. house mgr. Threatened physical assult with bodily harm on a disabled person New Port Richey Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Disability Services: David Jeffers, Koala House, New Port Richey, Fl. 34653 New Port Richey, Florida

2, Report #1202159

Jan 16 2015
Back To Work I was sent inexpensive, cheap trash backs at a cost of $87.95 for 90 bags. I was told they were healthy,strong bags. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Dixie, Georgia Disability Services: Back To Work Albuquerque, New Mexico

3, Report #1201406

Jan 13 2015
National Telecommuting Institute, Inc. NTI Scams Disabled Boston Massachusetts Author: northridge, California Disability Services: National Telecommuting Institute, Inc. Boston, Massachusetts

4, Report #1191282

Nov 25 2014
Andrew S. Youngman Citizens Disability, LLC Andrew Youngman, Citizens Disability MISLEADING, LIES BY OMISSION, MANIPULATIVE, DISHONEST Waltham Massachusetts Author: Salem, Massachusetts Disability Services: Andrew S. Youngman Citizens Disability, LLC Waltham, Massachusetts

Oct 11 2014
Briarwood Mobile Estates Thesman Communities I am handicapped and I cannot be alone, my husband has to work elsewhere and they won't let me leave without paying money I don't owe Port Orange Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Disability Services: Briarwood Mobile Estates Port Orange, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Staff Management/SMX Seaton Corporation SMX shorted me on my wages, fired me because of my Discrimination and stopped me from getting EDD benefits. Tracy California Author: Tracy, California Disability Services: Staff Management/SMX Tracy, California

Jul 25 2014
Access Services Access Paratransit poor quality service liars dishonest corrupt Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Disability Services: Access Services Internet

Jul 09 2014
Sovereing Home Health Care owner, Sid told me he only in health care for making money because "boomers" will getting old. Caring for handicap persons not his priority. Company is "in the red" after three years. Stay away! Morristown New Jersey Author: kinnelon, New Jersey Disability Services: Sovereing Home Health Care Morristown, New Jersey

Jul 07 2014
Care.com Mislead me from the beginning. They treat their customers and caregivers with disrespect and are dishonest and rude on the phone when you ask for a refund. Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Disability Services: Care.com Internet

Jun 27 2014
AMERISURE WORKERS COMP ISSUES dallas Texas Author: texas, Texas Disability Services: AMERISURE dallas, Texas

Jun 17 2014
B & L PERSONAL CARE christian people ripping off their employees BATON ROUGE Louisiana Author: baton rouge , Louisiana Disability Services: B & L PERSONAL CARE BATON ROUGE, Louisiana

May 03 2014
Human Services Projects, Inc. MARTI HARRIS FREDERICKS Fraudlent payee services, poor money management, unrfaiir business practices Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Disability Services: Human Services Projects, Inc. Stockton, California

Feb 25 2014
MOSTAGHASI INVESTMENT SUN GEORGE CONTRACTING, WOOLDRIDGE APARTMENTS, LIPES APARTMENTS illegal wooldridge apartments lipes apartment MOSTAGHASI INVESTMENTS SUN GEORGE HOSSEIN MOSHTAGHI Corpus Christ Texas Author: Corpus Christ, Texas Disability Services: MOSTAGHASI INVESTMENT Corpus Christ, Texas