Health & Fitness → Misc. Health Specialists

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 15 2014
Zinn sold me the product Zinn facial oil for $4.99 and now debits my debit card 99.99 per month West Greenwich Rhode Island Author: Tiger, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Zinn West Greenwich, Rhode Island

Apr 14 2014
Prescribed for Life Benton Trait, PforLife Internet Scammer; Wrong Items Fredricksburg Texas
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Prescribed for Life Internet

Apr 14 2014
Action Care Ambulance ACA, Action Care, Action Care Ambulance Inc, Action, Care, A C A I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy Englewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: Action Care Ambulance Englewood, Colorado

Apr 12 2014
Prodermagenix Proderma Their ad presented a 14-day trial of their amazing skin care product for just paying shipping charges. Then if customer liked would be on a monthly automatic order for $89.00 per month. Instead they charged my credit card the shipping fees and the $89 two weeks later. Nowhere did it say that the 14-day trial would cost $89.00. Internet Author: Saraland,, Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Prodermagenix Internet

Apr 12 2014
The Wonder Miracle - INGRID RIVERA Terrible product and bad customer service. The quality is bad and cheap product. Miami, Florida Internet Author: Miami, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: The Wonder Miracle Internet

Apr 08 2014
medsave worthington ohio Scam/Rip-Off/Conspiracy worthington Ohio Author: Prospect, Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: medsave worthington ohio worthington, Ohio

Apr 04 2014
Focused Health Focused SupplementsJoe LawtonBill WilsonFrank AllenJack WalkerDr. Ron Kais Ripped-off trying to help good people Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Focused Health Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 03 2014
MG Credit These people need to get their stuff together! Jacksonville Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: MG Credit Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 03 2014
Dermstore.com,Target Brands Inc Autorenwal's without Opting In, Refuse Refund Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Dermstore.com Internet

Mar 31 2014
Gary Berke Prosthetics Failed to pre-authorize a medical procedure which cost me $7,200.00. Gary mismeasures me and builds a prosthetic leg that is extremely painful to use. Redwood City California
Author: California Misc. Health Specialists: Gary Berke Prosthetics Redwood City, California

Mar 26 2014
rx helper RX helper illegally took money out of my account, will not refund Deerfield beach Florida Author: Duck Hill , Mississippi Misc. Health Specialists: rx helper Deerfield beach , Florida

Mar 26 2014
Apria Healthcare Apria Heathcare double charged me for a service and wants me to dispute the charge with my bank Jackson Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Apria Healthcare Jackson, Tennessee

Mar 22 2014
BioGeniste Fraudulent Costs And Billing Lewiston Maine Author: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: BioGeniste Lewiston , Maine

Mar 21 2014
WoundWear, Inc A-TraC Dynamic Brace RIPOFF Kennett Square Pennsylvania Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: WoundWear, Inc Kennett Square, Pennsylvania

Mar 19 2014
Radiant Creations Revivasol Scam "promotional" sale for $4 product with $80-90 monthly charges hidden in fine print ! florida Author: Newport Bech, California Misc. Health Specialists: Radiant Creations Florida

Mar 21 2014
Endless Youth Vitamins for WEN Guthy Renker -GRC Vitamins Total Rip Off. Fraud and products i never ordered and cant seem to cancel. des moines iowa Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Endless Youth Vitamins for WEN Des Moines, Iowa

Mar 18 2014
Boutique Labortory Product not shipped N.Y. Internet Author: Hayfork, California Misc. Health Specialists: Boutique Labortory Internet

Mar 17 2014
Dr. Ann de Wees Allen Ann dewees allen, Dr. ann de weese allen, doctor ann de wees allen A review of 'Doctor' Allen's educationa background Internet Author: San Diego, California Misc. Health Specialists: Dr. Ann de Wees Allen Internet

Mar 24 2014
Revivasol Radiant Skin, Radiant creations Group This company is a SCAM! BEWARE Lake Park Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Revivasol Lake Park, Florida

Mar 15 2014
Kollagen Intensive Rip Off by Pushing a Sample california Author: Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Kollagen Intensive California

Mar 13 2014
iMedical Writing iMedical Writing, Lawana Wallen LAIR, CHEATER, DO NOT TRUST THIS LADY OR COMPANY Cumberland Gap Tennessee
Author: Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: iMedical Writing Cumberland Gap, Tennessee

Mar 08 2014
SKINADERM same as SBD Health LLC, running TonaDerm skincare trail scam San Diego California Author: Iowa Misc. Health Specialists: SKINADERM California