Health & Fitness → Misc. Health Specialists

Apr 10 2015
Pulmonary Solutions LLC These guys want to give you a heart attack with their shady billing Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hollister, California Misc. Health Specialists: Pulmonary Solutions LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 08 2015
Vitalie Skin Care Belle Skin Care I have also been ripped off by this company and they refuse to accept merchandise back and refund my money. West Des Moines, Iowa Internet Author: Van Meter, Iowa Misc. Health Specialists: Vitalie Skin Care Internet

Apr 08 2015
Abc anytime fitness I have been ripoff I had a 3 month contract and after the contract was expired they keep charging me I called the manager he said it would be taken care off and did not. I had to call my bank to stop payments now anytime fitness is billing me I have called around 20 times they won't return my call and they trying to send me to collections. Greenville South Carolina Author: Taylors, South Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Abc anytime fitness Greenville, South Carolina

4, Report #1220971

Apr 07 2015
Quest diagnostics Quest laboratories Overcharging for lab test also illegally preforming test lubbock Texas Author: lubbock, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: Quest diagnostics lubbock, Texas

5, Report #1220639

Apr 06 2015
NUTRA CUSTOMER SUPPORT DIET SUPPLEMENTS COMPLETE FRAUDULENT , GAVE EXCESS CHARGES NOT SEEN Nationwide Author: bedias, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: NUTRA CUSTOMER SUPPORT Nationwide

6, Report #1220026

Apr 02 2015
Braodwalk Buy Did not send order items Provo Utah 84604 Internet Author: Michigan City, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Braodwalk Buy Internet

7, Report #1219739

Apr 01 2015
renuvaderm ModernEye Totally misleading and they don't ship the product NEVADA Author: los angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: renuvaderm Internet

8, Report #1219488

Mar 31 2015
Revita Eye and Beau Derma What a Rip Off, Fraudulent Company!!!!!!!!! Buyer Beware!!! did not get trial until trial was over, Plus they already sent and charged me for the next shipment, sent 16 days ago. Ir has not arrived, of course. Do not do business with this company. Santa Ana California Author: Olympia, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Revita Eye Santa Ana, California

9, Report #1219189

Mar 30 2015
Hartford scientific Cannot get a hold of them to stop sending and taking out of my accounts Martinez,GA Internet Author: Santa barbara, Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Hartford scientific Internet

Mar 26 2015
GSCM FULFILLMENT CO IS AUTO SHIPPING UNWANTED PRODUCT MONTHLY AND CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD BURBANK California
Author: EASTLAKE, Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: GSCM FULFILLMENT BURBANK, California

Mar 25 2015
salishealth.com made withdrawal from my checking account after I ordered only a trial size of essential oil that they initially withdrew the amount for Internet Author: Arcadia, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: salishealth.com Internet

Mar 24 2015
Physcians E.D. center of Florida all staff misleading product results promissed Fort Meyers Florida Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Misc. Health Specialists: Physcians E.D. center of FL Fort Meyers, Florida

Mar 23 2015
Beau Derma Skin Care Beau Derma Eye Revitalizer I ordered the TRIAL and paid shipping, canceled before my 7 day period, but after they charged my banking account for over $160. and I called, they had no record of my cancellation. They stated my shipment had already been shipped, charged my account, and a week later still no product. The trial size was a rip off.I called back again, told them I would be returnin the product if it ever arrived, but they stated could not get a refund. The person was very inconsiderate and poor customer service, for what I could understand of the conversation, he could hardly speak English. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he refused. Nevada, and California Internet Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Beau Derma Skin Care Internet

Mar 21 2015
Dr. OZ Renuva DermShareCareNexGen charged $94.57+89.47 for Anti-Wrinkle Serum--not authorized or even requested BIG SCAM TAMPA? 1-855-342-3337 Florida??? Not Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: Dr. OZ

Mar 21 2015
Shari K. Whitley Women's Workout World ...and this is supposed to improve health? Downers Grove Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Shari K. Whitley Women's Workout World Downers Grove, Illinois

Mar 20 2015
ALL STAR XRAY, INC Cheryl Gray Sleazy and Deceptive Business practices. They lied about everything! Arlington Texas Author: KRUM, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: ALL STAR XRAY, INC Arlington , Texas

Mar 20 2015
Vaughter Wellness Sarah Vaughter Martina Kopecka (OwnDoc Dispatch)martina@owndoc.com Dermaneedling, Vaughter Wellness, Sarah Vaughter, Derminator, Digineedler Zurich Internet
Author: Redondo Beach, California Misc. Health Specialists: Vaughter Wellness Internet

Mar 18 2015
Nutra Life Brand: VitaFirm, Garcinia Cambogia, Cleanse and Detox VitaFirm charged me after I cancelled membership. Savannah GA Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Misc. Health Specialists: Nutra Life Brand Internet

Mar 17 2015
Vitier Skin Cream / Eye Serum ; Revived Skin...Natural Phytoceramides & many other AKA's Don't Buy! , No customer Service and immediately charges $95 and up for various product names.  Santa Anna, CA
Author: Benton, Louisiana Misc. Health Specialists: Vitier Skin Cream / Eye Serum Internet

Mar 14 2015
aurelux purchase sample, was billed later for $78.00 carlsbad Internet, California Author: Kent, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: aurelux Internet

Mar 13 2015
Pink Elephant Ninja/Johnathon Mansfield Johnathon Mansfield leads scammer Scottsdale Arizona Author: corona, California Misc. Health Specialists: Pink Elephant Ninja/Johnathon Mansfield Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 11 2015
Udayan Guha, M.D., Ph.D Udayan Guha, MBBS, InvestigatorThoracic and Gastrointestinal Oncology Branch, NIH, National Institutes of Health Fraud, Abuse, Misuse of Government Resources, Investigation, Office of Inspector General Bethesda Maryland Author: Bethesda, Maryland Misc. Health Specialists: Udayan Guha, M.D., Ph.D Bethesda, Maryland