Health & Fitness → Misc. Health Specialists

Jun 20 2014
LR Joint Support I called to stop their mailing to me, but they do not stop and keep charging me. Their stuff doesen't work Reno Nevada Author: Christiansted, USVI, Other Misc. Health Specialists: LR Joint Support Reno, Nevada

Jun 19 2014
Samaya Aurveda SHAUGHN JENSON, RADHIKA JENSON Myopic, Arrogant, Self Righteous, Reckless, Dishonest, Grifter Salt Spring Island British Columbia Author: Folsom, California Misc. Health Specialists: Samaya Aurveda Salt Spring Island, British Columbia

Jun 16 2014
Phoenix Labs, Sheridan Labs Continue sending and billing products that were not ordered Palmdale,, California and Sparks, Nevada California Author: Edison, New Jersey Misc. Health Specialists: Phoenix Labs Palmdale, California

Jun 11 2014
Bella labs refusal to contact me. left several phone messages asking for a response to my calls. i was also left on hold with a recording several times with no response, i contacted their web page and clicked on the contact info, nothing happened San Diego California Author: Morton, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Bella labs San Diego, California

Jun 07 2014
Meaningful Beauty - Cindy Crawford The Antioxidant Day Crème of 1 FL OZ IS NOT 1 FL OZ, if you open the container you will see the same. The amount of product stated in the bottle is not right. Something must be done here... Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Meaningful Beauty Internet

Jun 04 2014
hydroderm loveeyeserum This company lead me to believe I was getting a free trial, then charged my credit card $ 164.90 Internet
Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Misc. Health Specialists: hydroderm Internet

32, Report #1152010

Jun 04 2014
Florida Career College, Miami Anthem Education Don't waste your money, non-accredited certification, curriculum doesn't real world, worst career services assistance, no internship as promised Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Florida Career College, Miami Miami, Florida

Jun 02 2014
SOUTHEAST WELLNESS CENTER DR. LEONARD BASSLIC.#ME14256DEA AB3459674NPI 1518245547 SOLD AN ED PREVENTITIVE MEDICATION INJECTIBLE LAUDERDALE LAKES Florida Author: pompano beach, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: SOUTHEAST WELLNESS CENTER LAUDERDALE LAKES, Florida

May 30 2014
Reporting MD Took money and didnt provide service Georges Mills Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Reporting MD Nationwide

May 22 2014
Ideal Feet, Westheimer, Houston, Texas We paid $1200 for orthontics lifetime and they closed their doors without any forewarning. Houston Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: Ideal Feet, Westheimer, Houston, Texas Houston, Texas

May 21 2014
LUNAR SLEEP Lunarsleep rip off, ridiculous cost, charges you every month, you pay return shipping, no statement, blindsided Arizona
Author: virginia beach, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: LUNAR SLEEP Arizona

May 19 2014
EQUINOX Said I had free sample then charged me full price SPARKS Nevada Author: Hanover Park, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: EQUINOX Internet

May 18 2014
Rodan and Fields Rodan and Fields-bad customer service, fradulent charges to credit card, poor product for the money Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Rodan and Fields Nationwide

May 16 2014
US Medical Department Medical Department of US HARRASSING PHONE CALLS UNITED STATES MEDICAL DEPARTMENT houston, Tx Author: arlington, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: US Medical Department Select State/Province

May 13 2014
Jacebeauty They have a 8 week wait period. Please beware I did not receive my hair yet. I received those emails weekly with update well when it was time to receive my hair nothing. All they keep telling me they will notify me with a date. But as of now nothing to date I haven't received my hair.they call me and leave messages that I will be receiving the hair, at this point. I don't even want the hair. I'm so Dissatisfied with the service. I'm stick in a nightmare with them. It's really bad. Don't do it. Please don't order from them. Internet Author: Brooklyn , New York Misc. Health Specialists: Jacebeauty Internet

May 13 2014
Life Cell Life Cell South Beach Skin CareLife Cell Cream AVOID this company, they are a TOTAL SCAM Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Life Cell Internet

May 12 2014
Global Truth Network ,James Mellon, James Mellon Paid for prosperity, got nothing! Internet Author: Seoul, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Global Truth Network (James Mellon) Internet

May 07 2014
auravie i responded to a survey from a professional site and was offered a free gift for completing survey _ i chose auravie skin care and agreed to pay the shipping cost. the product arrived without any invoice. later that month i was billed 97.88 for the product i spent hourson the phone with their very rude offshore call center today. they claimed i failed to see the terms. he free 'trial' van nuys ca Author: montclair, New Jersey Misc. Health Specialists: auravie Internet

May 06 2014
Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona Ruchir Patel Beware! Ruchir Patel Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona CPAP scam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Insomnia and Sleep Institute of Arizona Scottsdale, Arizona

May 01 2014
Max Training Studio LLC Kevin Ryce Liar. Scam Artist. La Plume Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Max Training Studio LLC La Plume, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2014
Helen Foundation We are $6995 out of pocket! Nationwide Author: MONTICELLO, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Helen Foundation Nationwide