Health & Fitness → Misc. Health Specialists

Apr 18 2016
VitaLuminance $4.95 "sample" offered on internet became a 98.00 charge to my checking account - 2 $98 charges does not appear on jar Wisconsin Author: Portland, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: VitaLuminance Wisconsin

Apr 17 2016
SKIN OPTICS I too was burned badly by these thieves. Number one when you see the add on facebook that you are interested in, it is not a commercial for their product, but another company entirely. (The commercial where you see the peoples bags andwrinkles disappear) False Advertising, Thieves, liars, Cheats Santa Ana California Author: Severna Park, Maryland Misc. Health Specialists: SKIN OPTICS Santa Ana , California

Apr 09 2016
Alpha Distribution Inc STOLE MY MONEY Woonsocket Rhode Island Author: Woonsocket, Rhode Island Misc. Health Specialists: Alpha Distribution Inc Henderson, Nevada

Apr 09 2016
tophapper I inquired about and resqueste a refund for an item that was not as described and seller who sold me the item from site when I emailed her, she never responded. Then tophatter open up a case but, they never helped me resolve, the only they did was close my account. Wow, that says alot about their customer service, HORRIBLE... Palo Alto California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: tophapper Pslto Alto , California

Apr 08 2016
Montecito Skin Care Getskintecito would not take no for an answer Moorpark CA Author: Long Beach, California Misc. Health Specialists: Montecito Skin Care Internet

Apr 04 2016
Thrive Market Mark's Daily AppleThrive market,  Barely Legal I'm Sure, but still a scam. 4509 Glencoe Ave, Marina Del Rey, California 90292 Internet Author: seattle, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Thrive Market Internet

Apr 04 2016
Bay Area Sleep Evaluation Center Corpus Christi, TX Overinflated and Unethical Insurance Charges, Is My Diagnosis True? Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: Bay Area Sleep Evaluation Center Corpus Christi, TX Corpus Christi, Texas

Mar 31 2016
neurotris inc. Pico Facial Toner Customer Service is Horrible irvine California Author: blandon, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: neurotris inc. irvine, California

Mar 26 2016
Flint River Ranch dog food The Flint River Ranch Company dishonest, disloyal to distributors, broke distributor contracts Roswell Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Flint River Ranch dog food Roswell, Georgia

Mar 23 2016
BioLogic Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: BioLogic Solutions has been a trusted name in skin care for over 13 years with a dedication to timely attention to customer orders, complaints, refunds and re-orders.  We encounter few complaints, and those we do are handled immediately to the customers' ultimate satisfaction. Money Back Guarantee!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: BioLogic Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Money Back Guarantee! Biologic Solutions was formed to introduce the public to the latest breakthroughs in cosmeceutical and nutraceutical formulas for the advancement of anti-aging and natural and holistic health for mature adults. Every product you purchase from BioLogic Solutions is backed by our 60-day "See the Difference" or Money Back Guarantee! Purchase , New York

Mar 23 2016
Spark Whitening Bella at Home Possible Dual Ripoff Sparks Nevada Internet Author: Leona Valley, California Miscellaneous Companies: Spark Whitening Internet

Mar 21 2016
RenueDerma and Dermaology This company will rip you off internet only Internet Author: Estancia, New Mexico Misc. Health Specialists: RenueDerma and Dermaology Internet

Mar 16 2016
.mira vie Skin care anti-ageing cream After canceling them they have charged me again for more product that I can't use. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: .mira vie Internet

Mar 09 2016
Premier Laser Spa, Cincinnati I paid thousands of dollars for 2 packages of hair removal for my daughter and myself. And during one appointment, I was swindled into getting a fourth area treated. When I went to checkout, I was charged FULL PRICE! I argued they always have discounts!! But I was denied by clinician. Cincinnati Ohio Author: UNION, Kentucky Misc. Health Specialists: Premier Laser Spa, Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio

Mar 25 2016
Palm Partners Crroks and Fraud Delray Beach Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Palm Partners Delray Beach, Florida