Health & Fitness → Medical Personnel

Approximately 203 Reports Found

Jul 21 2014
Self Richard complaint newport beach California Author: fullerton, Medical Personnel: Self newport beach, California

Jul 03 2014
Lee Simpson CBD Cook - Canabis Medicine Cooked Canabis Oil, for PTSD, charged me $4,000.00 - made me vomit for 3 days. sanata Ana California Author: las vegas, Nevada Medical Personnel: Lee Simpson sanata Ana, California

Jun 11 2014
Branford Hall Career Institute Not worth the Money Bohemia Nationwide Author: Selden, New York Medical Personnel: Branford Hall Career Institute Nationwide

Jun 08 2014
Nuvalift This company led me through an alternate internet window other than their web site I ordered what I thought was a trial yet by the time we received the trial my wife had not even used the product yet and they hit my bank account for $84.87.  Internet Author: Elma, Washington Medical Personnel: Nuvalift Internet

Jun 02 2014
United States Medical Department Continuously calling me stating I am entitled to compensation Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Medical Personnel: United States Medical Department Nationwide

May 28 2014
Regional Ambulance Employment scam West Columbia, South Carolina Author: Alabama Medical Personnel: Regional Ambulance West Columbia,, South Carolina

Jun 11 2014
Family Health Source Kathy wilkes words put in by nurse has caused non treatment by other Dr.s deland Florida Author: Deland, Florida Medical Personnel: Family Health Source deland, Florida

Apr 10 2014
Kenneth Fearson Kenny, Ken, Kenneth, Mr. Fearson He gave me an incurable disease, which is HIV. Los Angeles, Philadelphia, New York, Washington Nationwide
Author: California Medical Personnel: Kenneth Fearson Nationwide

May 07 2014
Corizon Corizon,Inc; Corizonhealth Saving Florida Money? Maybe. Denying Healthcare to Inmates? Absolutely. Sneads Florida Author: all-over-the-state-of, Florida Medical Personnel: Corizon Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
Ion Power Bracelets purchased two bracelets at las vegas convention, was told I had 30 day guarantee, now won't return purchased in las vegas via holy product distributo Nationwide
Author: denver, Colorado Medical Personnel: Ion Power Bracelets Nationwide

Mar 27 2014
Tacoma general Hospital AllenMore Hospital Tacoma, wa. G.E.S. done wrong. they changed the way they used to do it form 60-90 mins Tacoma washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Medical Personnel: Tacoma general Hospital Tacoma, Washington

Mar 25 2014
AURAVIE SKIN CARE Aura Vie , Aura of Youth Ripped Off. I thought I was going to get samples of the skin care system. Box arrived today with normal size bottles with an invoice of $97.88. I canceelled all other orders. My credit card company is very good at refunding my money for scams like this. Van Nuys California
Author: Redlands, California Medical Personnel: AURAVIE SKIN CARE Van Nuys, California

Mar 18 2014
Professional Fitness Trainers not holding up to there part of the contract and holding me to cancellation fees. Raleigh North Carolina
Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Medical Personnel: Professional Fitness Raleigh, North Carolina

Mar 18 2014
Dr. Karim Riskallah Infinity Health Centre Ripping Off Patients Toronto Ontario Canada
Author: San Francisco, California Medical Personnel: Dr. Karim Riskallah Toronto, Ontario

Mar 11 2014
Skinhale Skinhale ripoff Villa park California Author: Wappingers Falls, New York Medical Personnel: Skinhale, SAM Skin Care & Cosmetics LLC Select State/Province

Feb 28 2014
First Choice Emergency Room Rip Off and Hide Truth Little Elm Texas Author: Oak Point, Texas Medical Personnel: First Choice Emergency Room Little Elm, Texas

Feb 26 2014
Texas back institute Plano Texas Lied to and told me false statements plano Texas Author: the colony, Texas Medical Personnel: Texas back institute Plano Texas plano, Texas

May 12 2014
Sierra Vista Medical Center- Urology Dept. sierra vista regional medical center, sierra vista hospital Urology Center offered Painful Procedures rather than Doctor's Primary Treatment San Luis Obispo,  California Author: Delaware Medical Personnel: Sierra Vista Medical Center- Urology Dept. San Luis Obispo, Ca, California

Feb 06 2014
Grifols Plasma Center This place is full of rude dirty workers who do no follow health regulations!!! Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Medical Personnel: grifols Select State/Province