Automotive → Gas Stations

Approximately 597 Reports Found

Oct 27 2014
Brodie Food Mart I entered my credit card but when I pushed the "Credit" arrow it would not work. I had to go inside and the owner said he set it for me. Before going into the store I had pushed the button on the far left for regular as at $2.789. But when the owner manually reset it he must have set it on Premium. I noticed the the price "$31.68" was too high for 9.6 gallons so I went back in and should him on my calculator what the price should have been. Then he told me that I pushed the premium button, which I absolutely did not. That button is on the far right. My right hand was full with my billfold and credit card. I used my left hand to push the regular button. I went back in and told the owner that I could not possibly have pushed that button, but he insisted that I did. He is running a scam by making a person come in and then he can reset the machine so that it is on premium instead of regular. I have never gotten gas there before and I certainly will never stop there again. Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Gas Stations: Brodie Food Mart Austin, , Texas

Oct 19 2014
Citgo Tolland Lost Keys to Car, refused to replace Tolland Connecticut Author: Vernon, Connecticut Gas Stations: Citgo Tolland Tolland, Connecticut

Oct 07 2014
US Petroleum IF YOU PAY CASH WATCH THE METER!! Commack New York Author: Mount Sinai, New York Gas Stations: US Petroleum Commack, New York

Sep 24 2014
AM PM Arco Gas Station Beware of this company and their wrongdoing!! Do not do business with this company..I was cheated at this gas station. I gave $15 to cashier and only received only $5 worth of gas at the pump. Manager refused to refund my $10 back. Fresno California Author: Fresno, California Gas Stations: AM PM Fresno, California

Sep 15 2014
76 union oil gas station 15410 ventura blvd, sherman oaks. ventura blvd and the 405 fwy. propane tank ripoff fraud. sherman oaks California Author: encino, California Gas Stations: 76 union oil gas station sherman oaks , California

Sep 08 2014
Sunocco Quik Mart? Posted regular gas at $3.26 gal. Pump price was $3.36 gal. which showed after you decided how to pay. Dunnellon Florida Author: ocala, Florida Gas Stations: Sunocco Dunnellon, Florida

Sep 01 2014
Mobil - East Hills AutoFix Gas Pump Fraud Roslyn Heights New York Author: Lindenhurst, New York Gas Stations: Mobil - East Hills AutoFix Roslyn Heights, New York

Aug 11 2014
Hess Gas Station (38500) 38500 Academy and Grant in North East Philadelphia Pa 19114 Put card in and Pumped 37.50 total in cash into the car and got charged 56.00 dollars in my card account. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Gas Stations: Hess Gas Station (38500) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 06 2014
A M Food Mart Independent Valero Station 1602 S. Hwy 6, Houston, TX 77077 defective fuel pumps that do not dispense the correct amount of product Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: A M Food Mart Houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Gulf Gas Station at the corner of Highway 6 south and Laterna Ln, Houston, TX 77083. The gas station sells gas that much less than a gallon of gas. This morning, at about 11:20 A.M., my Honda Odyssey has been driven for 85 miles. During a hot day, it will need maximum of about 5 gallons to fill up. I stopped at this gas station to fill up my gas tank. I pre-paid $20.00 and thought it should be more than enough at $3.229/gallon. To my surprise, the meter shown $20.00 were used up for 6.2 gallons of gas, but my tank was not even full. I came inside to tell the owner. His face turned pale when I told him that I will report his scheme of ripping off his customers. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Gulf Gas Station Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2014
Mountain Express Oil Company Barry Bierenbaum Sells worthless gas station but has employees claim to you it is making money when it is not Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia Gas Stations: Mountain Express Oil Company Woodstock, Georgia

Jun 30 2014
Delta Travel Center #2 2341 W Broadway St, Forrest City, Arkansas 72335 Gas station selling water instead of fuel. Forrest City Arkansas Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Gas Stations: Delta Travel Center #2 Forrest City, Arkansas

Jul 03 2014
Delta Gas Station Charged 2 separate transactions on my bank credit/debit card Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Gas Stations: Delta Gas Station Newark, New Jersey

Jun 19 2014
Union 76 Gas Artesia California WORST SERVICE EVER Artesia California Author: Santa Ana, California Gas Stations: Union 76 Gas Artesia California Artesia, California

Jul 17 2014
Maingate Citgo Charges 40% more per gallon than other stations in the area Kissimmee Florida Author: WINTER GARDEN, Florida Gas Stations: Maingate Citgo Kissimmee, Florida

Jun 03 2014
Cheveron Fraud temple city California
Author: Glendora, California Gas Stations: Cheveron temple city, Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Aliyah Rose Issac HerronSarah Herron Wrote several NSF checks Lincoln Nebraska Author: Dorchester, Nebraska Gas Stations: Aliyah Rose Lincoln, Nebraska

May 23 2014
Blalock Foodmart The employee cursed at my fiancĂ© & myself. FOUL LANGUAGE Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Blalock Foodmart Houston, Texas

May 30 2014
Chevron Gas Stations Outrageous pre-charges to credit cards Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Gas Stations: Chevron Miami, Florida