protect

Automotive → Gas Stations

Approximately 568 Reports Found

Apr 14 2014
ZBIDDY I'm not sure why they needed my credit card but I gave it to them unaware that I was purchasing some prootional bid package.  Deerfield Beach FL Florida Author: Hood River, Oregon Gas Stations: ZBIDDY Internet

Apr 05 2014
Merritt Truax Inc / 76 76 Augusta Gas Station MERRITT 1 1-6 (82ND)Merritt #1, Inc. Merritt 1, 6 - 82nd MERRITT 82ND Does not take responsibility for damage caused by attendants Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Gas Stations: Merritt Truax Inc / 76 Portland, Oregon

Apr 04 2014
Mobil gas station Overcharging for using credit and debit at the pump Islip terrace New York Author: Islip terrace, New York Gas Stations: Mobil gas station Islip terrace, New York

Apr 04 2014
mahmut unver U.S. Petroleum Cops: Long Beach Man Skipped Out on $90,000 Gas BillMahmut Unver owned U.S. Petroleum and received deliveries from June to October in 2013, but he never paid the vendor, cops said. mahmut unver max unver and serhat unver charged with second- and third-degree grand larceny and will be arraigned Friday at First District Court in Hempstead. long beach,ny New York
Author: fortlauderdale, Florida Gas Stations: mahmut unver U.S. Petroleum long beach,ny, New York

Apr 04 2014
Mahmut Unver,long beach ny arrested Long Beach man stole $90G in gasoline A Long Beach man was arraigned Friday on grand larceny charges, accused of using an alias to buy more than $90,000 worth of gasoline for his business that he never paid for, police said.Bail for Mahmut Unver, 41, of 438 E. Hudson St., was set at $10,00 MAXS UNVER MAHMUT UNVER ARRESTED NY LONG BEACH TURKLERIN YUZ KARASI YOZGATLILARA DUYURULUR ALIN BASINIZA KOYUM BU SEREF,SIZI long beachy New York
Author: fortlauderdale, Florida Gas Stations: Mahmut Unver long beach, New York

Mar 28 2014
Chevron Texaco Universal Card Fleetcor Technologies Late fees of 16k + and "risk assessment fees" NEVER LATE Norcross Georgia Author: buena park, California Gas Stations: Chevron Texaco Universal Card Norcross, Georgia

Mar 26 2014
Chevron 7533 W Atlantic Ave Delray Beach Chevron Station 00051345 False Advertising Gas Prices Delray Beach Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Gas Stations: Chevron 7533 W Atlantic Ave Delray Beach Delray Beach, Florida

Mar 24 2014
International Rebates, LLC Company never responds to gas rebate form and no way to contact company Tallevast Florida Author: Sheffield Village, Ohio Gas Stations: International Rebates, LLC Tallevast, Florida

Mar 13 2014
Chevon Gas Station Rip off - misleading Salt Lake City Utah Author: Texas Gas Stations: Chevon Gas Station Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 10 2014
Gas Depot Gar Bar Ripped off by Gas Depot Winfield British Columbia Author: BC, Dist of Columbia Gas Stations: Gas Depot BC, British Columbia

Feb 22 2014
Peak 10 Publishing LLC Peak10publishing.com Secret Gas Switch Savings is not worth the time or money Internet Author: Anywhere, Arizona Gas Stations: Peak 10 Publishing LLC Select State/Province

Feb 09 2014
Chevron Gas Station. Outside gas sign says $3.23.9 /gallon. Pump price is set to $3.30./gallon. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Gas Stations: Chevron Gas Orlando, Florida

13, Report #1119540

Jan 30 2014
CHEVRON/TEXACO BUSINESS CARD FLEET Be careful to read the fine print on this card! If not paid in full by due date the late fee charged is $75.00 plus $2.00 interest and you are not given the normal 30 days. Also they charge $5 for each paper bill they send you up tp $15 a month. That's crazy on top of their already high gas prices and no incentives at all to speak of. I spent more on fees than on actual gas with this card. You've been warned! norcross Georgia Author: Tucson, Arizona Gas Stations: CHEVRON/TEXACO BUSINESS CARD norcross, Georgia

Jan 24 2014
Murphy USA Placed a $50 dollar hold on my account, and I only pumped $5 dollars of gas. I was unaware of this "process" that they use to rob you of your money, since I never had this issue occur before. I was going to use those $30 dlls to buy essential groceries for my toddlers for a week but now I need to pay my rent late so that I will have money to feed them. Now my rent is late and so will my electricity. Taylor Texas Author: Taylor, Texas Gas Stations: Murphy USA Taylor, Texas

Jan 09 2014
total defense refund e- mail I SENT IN ALL MY PAPER WORK ON TIME....THEY E-mail me back and said that in there eye I didn't send them the paper work in time...but I did I have copy of the paper work and it was sent in time. There r a rip off and now I can't even talk 2 known 1 also I e-mail me back said i didn't get my paper work in time but i did they gust rip me off.... el paso Texas Author: crystal river, Florida Gas Stations: total defense refund e- mail el paso, Texas

Dec 30 2013
Safeway Gas Fuel Points Laveen Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Gas Stations: Safeway Laveen, Arizona

Dec 23 2013
Kroger Fuel Discount Never Goes Beyond 3 Cents per Gallon Using 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Debit Card Cincinatti Ohio Author: Cartersville, Georgia Gas Stations: Kroger Cincinatti, Ohio

Apr 03 2014
delta gasoline station short delivery of gasoline westwood new jersey Author: river vale, New Jersey Gas Stations: delta gasoline station Westwood , New Jersey

Nov 26 2013
Cape Cod Filling Station gas station buzzards bay Masschuetts Author: West Wareham, Massachusetts Gas Stations: Cape Cod Filling Station Buzzards Bay, Masschuetts