Dining → Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms

Approximately 252 Reports Found

Aug 23 2016
Starbucks Starbucks now charges an ice water with flavor as an iced tea?? Are they insane?? Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Tacoma, Washington

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 06 2016
Starbucks Aliso Viejo Parkway, Esther Park,Celso Gonzalez, Brad Nielsen, Esther Park, new and in my opinion poorly trained Mgr of Starbucks Aliso Viejo Parkway.,signed the form alleging complaints of The Starbucks Aliso Viejo Parkway filed fraudulant ban for my valid complaint. Aliso Viejo California Author: Laguna Beach, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Aliso Viejo Parkway, Esther Park,Celso Gonzalez, Brad Nielsen, Aliso Viejo, California

4, Report #1319744

Jul 30 2016
Local Mocha Local Mocha SUCKS, horrible food, terrifying service Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Local Mocha Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 14 2016
Crave Cafe Failed to Honor Gift Certificates Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Crave Cafe Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 12 2016
Bittersweet Cafe Their mocha made me sick, they offered me a refund via FB and blocked me when I accepted. Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Bittersweet Cafe Oakland, California

Jun 01 2016
The Tea Terrace www.theteaterrace.co.uk / www.theteaterrace.com the tea terrace London London Author: London, Alabama Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: The Tea Terrace London, Alabama

Feb 27 2016
Jen Hay They sold my wife a defect coffee system. Allentown PA Author: BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Jen Hay Internet

Jul 23 2016
Dunkin Donuts Taking money and my perks! Philadelphia DDPerrks.com
Author: Philadelpha , Pennsylvania Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin Donuts Internet

Dec 12 2015
Starbucks Corporation fred talai is cheap and selfish, he offered me no resolution to my problem, he gave me nothing for my Inconvenience, he came up with excuses, he does Not Care! Santa Monica California Author: CULVER CITY, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Corporation Santa Monica, California

Sep 12 2015
Tippi Teas WORST PLACE ON EARTH El Paso Texas Author: El Paso , Texas Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Tippi Teas El Paso , Texas

Aug 30 2015
Hookah Hook Up Hookah Hook Up Dearborn Heights, MI Hookah Hook Up Dearborn Heights selling to minors, rude and threatening teens running shop Dearborn Heights Michigan Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Hookah Hook Up Dearborn Heights,

Jul 28 2015
The Waking Dead Cafe & Coffee Stealing other people's work Yakima Internet Author: Internet Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: The Waking Dead Cafe & Coffee Internet