Dining → Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms

Approximately 247 Reports Found

Jul 14 2016
Crave Cafe Failed to Honor Gift Certificates Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Crave Cafe Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 12 2016
Bittersweet Cafe Their mocha made me sick, they offered me a refund via FB and blocked me when I accepted. Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Bittersweet Cafe Oakland, California

Jun 01 2016
The Tea Terrace www.theteaterrace.co.uk / www.theteaterrace.com the tea terrace London London Author: London, Alabama Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: The Tea Terrace London, Alabama

Feb 27 2016
Jen Hay They sold my wife a defect coffee system. Allentown PA Author: BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Jen Hay Internet

Jul 23 2016
Dunkin Donuts Taking money and my perks! Philadelphia DDPerrks.com
Author: Philadelpha , Pennsylvania Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin Donuts Internet

Dec 12 2015
Starbucks Corporation fred talai is cheap and selfish, he offered me no resolution to my problem, he gave me nothing for my Inconvenience, he came up with excuses, he does Not Care! Santa Monica California Author: CULVER CITY, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Corporation Santa Monica, California

Sep 12 2015
Tippi Teas WORST PLACE ON EARTH El Paso Texas Author: El Paso , Texas Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Tippi Teas El Paso , Texas

Aug 30 2015
Hookah Hook Up Hookah Hook Up Dearborn Heights, MI Hookah Hook Up Dearborn Heights selling to minors, rude and threatening teens running shop Dearborn Heights Michigan Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Hookah Hook Up Dearborn Heights,

Jul 28 2015
The Waking Dead Cafe & Coffee Stealing other people's work Yakima Internet Author: Internet Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: The Waking Dead Cafe & Coffee Internet

Jul 13 2015
Anthony Sturniolo who owns and operates Kasia Cafe lied about my character, called me inappropriate names like c*** and retard to other employees, and was misleading about how credit card tips were processed In Fredonia New York Author: Dunkirk, New York Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Kasia Cafe fredonia, New York

Jun 24 2015
Victoria L'Originale Dominic Ruined my machine and tried to steal my customer, not trust worthy IMO Dania Beach Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Victoria L'Originale Dania Beach, Florida

Jun 22 2015
Amora Coffee Fosina Marketing Group Bait and Switch Internet Author: Largo, Florida Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Amora Coffee Internet

Jun 18 2015
TEAVANA COMPLAINT Rocklin, CA Nationwide Author: Rocklin, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: TEAVANA Nationwide