Community → Attorneys General

Approximately 833 Reports Found

Oct 02 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Used scare tactics to try to make me pay $130.00 without telling me why I need to pay. San Antonio Texas
Author: Killeen, Texas Attorneys General: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Diamond recovery services nick reeves, diamond recovery Insurance fraud menifee California Author: Arizona Attorneys General: Diamond recovery services menifee, California

Sep 24 2015
DRIVERS LEGAL PLAN INTERSTATE TRUCKER LTD. Beware of DLP Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Dallas, Oregon Attorneys General: DRIVERS LEGAL PLAN Internet

Sep 22 2015
Josh Turin Immigration Attorney //Turin and Olinger Associates Just Save Your Money, Time And Immigration Status, He Will take all that Away! dallas Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Attorneys General: Josh Turin Immigration Attorney dallas, Texas

Sep 21 2015
new century financial services inc. Pressler and pressler they called all hours of the night threaten me they sent papers saying they were from court that the judge awared them money that they sued me for which I don't understand how that could be cause I didn't get anything telling me I have to be in court then on top of that the letter says I have to pay even more for court fees I don't get it who are these people now the are threatened to lock me up if I don't fill some paper to take 90% of my earnings how am I supposed to pay rent and other bills New York New York Author: newburgh, New York Attorneys General: new century financial services inc. New York , New York

Sep 21 2015
hesperian falls apartments I get woke up every morning by noisy leaf blowers(I work graveyard),& nothing ever gets fixed!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: hesperian falls apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 16 2015
Corporate Filing Services -Florida- They scam new business owners into thinking they are a govetnment agency that files annual minutes meetings . Instead they do not exist and scam people out of 125 dollars. tallahassee Florida
Author: naples, Florida Attorneys General: Corporate Filing Services (Florida)

Sep 12 2015
wrapitupdubmagazine I was contacted on FB in my news feed by a man with the name Romero James Wilfredo using the My Business community page. I emailed them they replied with instructions I sent them my info and they said they would send a check Internet
Author: Corona, California Attorneys General: wrapitupdubmagazine Internet

Sep 09 2015
Jeff Barker Jeff Barker, Jeff Barker Truilia, Jeff Barker Zillo, Jeff Barker Broock Jeff Barker is an arrogant and unprofessional real estate agent. He doesn't know details about a home he has listed and when questioned he becomes unprofessional and uses profanities. Oakland County Internet Author: Beverly Hills , Michigan Attorneys General: Jeff Barker Internet

Sep 12 2015
homebound management Jacob grimm brothers inc These landlords are very lazy. theyve failed to replace broken rails .the rails,are broke off or missing throughput the home ThAt i rent.i fell down steps and now being asked to vacate due to the broken rails.ive lived with leaky faucets .toilet leaks. light fixtures are broken ..the cabinets are warped. the porch.has wood pieces sticking out and is very loose. ive had black mold in the basement due to gutter build up. The Landlords even wanted half money to replace my tub .ive lived in the home a month with a beehive after being stung four timrs he finally came out.they don't answer phone calls promptly and will never come out as for this man canal fulton Ohio
Author: Akron, Ohio Attorneys General: homebound management canal fulton, Ohio

Aug 24 2015
Housing Authority of the County of Riverside Golden Oak Apartments and Owner, Cal-American Corporation, management company There are no Golden Years for me, instead, I am living the Rental Terror Years Riverside California
Author: Riverside, California Attorneys General: Housing Authority of the County of Riverside Riverside, California