Community → Attorneys General

Approximately 999 Reports Found

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY Unprofessional and misleading! Don't trust them! Pennsylvania Author: Berwick , Pennsylvania Attorneys General: GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2016
Unique staffing UniQue Unique is not paying employees and lying as to why not Salem Illinois Author: Greenville, Illinois Attorneys General: Unique staffing Salem, Illinois

Aug 09 2016
Richard M Abdallah Over charged over promised under deliveried sacramento California Author: honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys General: Richard M Abdallah sacramento, California

Aug 09 2016
A Real Chance Inc Crooks South Carolina Author: Florida Attorneys General: A Real Chance Inc South Carolina

7, Report #1320131

Aug 01 2016
Robert Ruvio Robert and Maureen Ruvio are crooks. Don't rent to them Norristown Pennsylvania Author: east norriton, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Robert Ruvio Norristown, Pennsylvania

8, Report #1319779

Jul 30 2016
CSN Campus college. Cheyenne Descriminattion Las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: CSN Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 19 2016
chapel ridge in jackson Mrs. Brister Well i stayed in chapel ridge for 2 years. jackson Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Attorneys General: chapel ridge in jackson jackson, Mississippi

Jul 14 2016
Continental Sidding Author: holts summit, Missouri Attorneys General: Continental Sidding

Jul 14 2016
Vinted.com @thechickgoescheap @carmenandco @vintedmaria @leslievinted Violation of First Amemendment Rights Internet
Author: Kirkland, Washington Attorneys General: Vinted.com Internet

Jul 12 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP FORCED TO PAY PENALTIES FOR INVOICES NEVER RECEIVED Houston Texas Author: SPRING, Texas Attorneys General: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Houston, Texas

Jul 11 2016
Rockstone funding Good faith lending The both companies are run by Anthony Bollers alias Wayne Loverance He took over 7000.00 from me an all I hear is tomorrow he'll pay me. A scammer Stay away. I am not become his worse nightmare. I am on a mission to get every cent back Stay away Stole money told me he would fund my deal. Would close within 10 business days. Georgia Internet Author: Greenville, Rhode Island Attorneys General: Rockstone funding Good faith lending Internet