Community → Attorneys General

Approximately 982 Reports Found

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 19 2016
chapel ridge in jackson Mrs. Brister Well i stayed in chapel ridge for 2 years. jackson Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Attorneys General: chapel ridge in jackson jackson, Mississippi

Jul 14 2016
Continental Sidding Author: holts summit, Missouri Attorneys General: Continental Sidding

Jul 14 2016
Vinted.com @thechickgoescheap @carmenandco @vintedmaria @leslievinted Violation of First Amemendment Rights Internet
Author: Kirkland, Washington Attorneys General: Vinted.com Internet

Jul 12 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP FORCED TO PAY PENALTIES FOR INVOICES NEVER RECEIVED Houston Texas Author: SPRING, Texas Attorneys General: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Houston, Texas

Jul 11 2016
Rockstone funding Good faith lending The both companies are run by Anthony Bollers alias Wayne Loverance He took over 7000.00 from me an all I hear is tomorrow he'll pay me. A scammer Stay away. I am not become his worse nightmare. I am on a mission to get every cent back Stay away Stole money told me he would fund my deal. Would close within 10 business days. Georgia Internet Author: Greenville, Rhode Island Attorneys General: Rockstone funding Good faith lending Internet

Jul 01 2016
Crispin Alvarez manager at Allegro Apartments Crispin Alvarez is incompetent and is mismanaging the Allegro Apartments. He lied andovercharged for an unrepaired apartment. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Crispin Alvarez manager at Allegro Apartments Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 06 2016
Tarpon IV LLC Atlanta Goergia or Adventura Florida Trying to locate who legally owns **** **** ** ** Lehigh acres Florida 33976 Aventura Florida
Author: Lehigh acres , Florida Attorneys General: Tarpon IV LLC Aventura , Florida

Jun 25 2016
Eagle Trace Apartment Complex Over Charge Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Eagle Trace Apartment Complex Las Vegas, Nevada