Community → Attorneys General

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check "any body staying even for even the weekend" and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 26 2016
Southern Management Gateway Gardens Apartment Retaliation and Harassment Bladensburg Nationwide Author: Bladensburg, Maryland Attorneys General: Southern Management Gateway Gardens Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Landlord does not return deposits. Never fixed appliances. Shows up unannounced and very rude, Beverley Hills California Author: Washington D.C., Maryland Attorneys General: Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Beverley Hills, California

Sep 21 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Steven Saucedo, Paul Daniel Chapa Violation of U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 1 › § 8 and Texas Rules of Appellate procedure 24.1c.1.C Corpus Christi Texas Author: adams, North Dakota Attorneys General: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 21 2016
Elite mover company Merlynn jones Margaret lopez craigslist and paypal scammers denver, co Internet Author: Caddo Mills, Texas Attorneys General: Elite mover company Internet

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House Internet Author: lincoln, California Attorneys General: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Sep 18 2016
New Sun Energies Maverick Contracting company parent company is known fraud phoenix Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Attorneys General: New Sun Energies phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2016
Phila water revenue dept, I don't. know what to do Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Phila water revenue dept Phila, Pennsylvania

Sep 11 2016
Mdkconstruction eugene oregon Mdk construction Oregon, Mdk construction Washington, Mdk construction, dawn smalley Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene , Oregon Attorneys General: Mdkconstruction eugene oregon Eugene, Oregon

Sep 07 2016
Whisperwood estates Don't waste your money Austell Georgia
Author: Austell, Georgia Attorneys General: Whisperwood estates Austell, Georgia

Sep 02 2016
Award notification commission Anc,international award services They told me I won 2,000,000.000 I just needed to send 13.89 Kansas city Kansas Internet Author: Marysville, Washington Attorneys General: Award notification commission Internet

Aug 30 2016
Jerome Fishkin, Esq. Fishkin & Slatter do not let this man or his firm anywhere near your law license or moral character application, he is scum san francisco California Author: los angeles, California Attorneys General: Jerome Fishkin, Esq.

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY Unprofessional and misleading! Don't trust them! Pennsylvania Author: Berwick , Pennsylvania Attorneys General: GSP MANAGEMENT COMPANY Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2016
Unique staffing UniQue Unique is not paying employees and lying as to why not Salem Illinois Author: Greenville, Illinois Attorneys General: Unique staffing Salem, Illinois