Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Miscellaneous Companies

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 25 2016
Fura Bodyworks Fura Bodyworks tattoo-piercing, Mel Speed, Marie Scherping HUGR TATTOO nightmare, promised refund, ignored me castro valley California
Author: willits, ca, California Miscellaneous Companies: Fura Bodyworks castro valley, California

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 22 2016
Marquise Harden Doc Teacup Yorkie Puppies Fraud, took money for a dog and I never received the dog, requested more money to ship in a "safer" crate Golden Valley Internet
Author: wilmington, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Marquise Harden Nationwide

May 21 2016
Synchrony Bank Michele Martinez Said my payment was sent back when I have my statements as proof that the money was in my bank Rapid City South Dakota Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony Bank Rapid City, South Dakota

May 21 2016
Inherent Beauty Nexacell Ignored cancellation Charged Bank Acct. $88.79 Santa Ana California Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Inherent Beauty Santa Ana, California

May 19 2016
YELLOWPAGE SELECT, Yellow Page Select I received an invoice from a company called Yellow Page Select for $595.99 for a yellow page listing that I never authorized. I don't know if the invoice is for one yer or one month. It does state that the invoice is for a Landing Page ,Contact Information with Business Description, Logo, Links to the customer website & email, Search Engine Optimization ,SEO for up to 20 keywords, and Search Engine Submission. Chicago Illinois
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: YELLOWPAGE SELECT Colorado

May 19 2016
Sophiaprom.com Absolute scam! Horrible site , takes your money and does not deliver what you pay for Internet Author: Plainville, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Sophiaprom.com Internet

May 19 2016
First National Collections Bureau, Inc., LVNV Funding, LLC Scam Collection Attempt Sparks Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: First National Collections Bureau, Inc. Sparks, Nevada

May 17 2016
luxe skin anti aging cream anti aging skin cream does not work. withdrew $92.97 out of my debit account for product and did not refund money upon reporting product does not work. luxe skin care is a scam!!! Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: luxe skin anti aging cream Nationwide

May 16 2016
Jeffs med store Jeff haris They will ship product asking u to send ups 300 for insurance on a fake ups site Internet Author: Abbeville , Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Jeffs med store Internet

May 16 2016
Blue Dolphin magazines Blue Dolphin Group Subscriber accounts were hacked Stamford Connecticut Author: Mission, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: Blue Dolphin magazines Stamford, Connecticut

May 16 2016
Ultimate Women;s Expo VENDORS / EXHIBITORS BEWARE Atlanta Nationwide Author: Apex, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Ultimate Women;s Expo Nationwide

May 15 2016
The Bolt Agency AKA Premier Imaging Marketing and Promotions BOLT AGENCY SCAM - RETRACT CHASE QUICKPAY BEFORE YOU GET TO IT! Denver Colorado
Author: Brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Companies: The Bolt Agency Nationwide

May 14 2016
Carol dean's Resale Therapy Caroldean Ross (Owner) Thieves,first they closed business in Cathedral City not advising clients or paying them and reopened in Palm Desert. Refused to respond to emails. Once I finally caught someone in their new location, they could not produce my items. They will not pay commiss. Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs , California Miscellaneous Companies: Carol dean's Resale Therapy California

May 12 2016
dealdash,com Bouncers 1 kinda funny everybody bids but they come on line then all off a sudden wins I want my money back all $75 Internet Author: Vivian, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: dealdash,com Internet

May 12 2016
Billy Hammond William Hammond z-chip, energy device, over unity Nationwide Author: Provo, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Billy Hammond Nationwide