Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Miscellaneous Companies

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was "Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly." And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 21 2016
Encante Anti Agig Serum GETYOUTHFUL and Skin Serene Support@Skinsut I received my two products with no information. No where did I see that I would be billed a large amount for this junk. Does not appear Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Encante Anti Agig Serum Internet

Aug 16 2016
Focus Testing Calabasas - Ripping off Manufacturers for Years on Different Studies Rips off manufacturers by providing FALSE intakes when signing up consumer users. They encourage taste test or participants in their busienss to lie about the test in order to be signed up. They have been screwing manufacturer marketing companies for years. Calabasas California Author: Calabasas, California Miscellaneous Companies: Focus Testing Calabasas Calabasas, California

Aug 15 2016
International Magazine Jackie Flynn Publisher, International Living Subscription to International Magazine, the promise of not selling my email address, and subsequent scam offers from the company Internet Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: International Magazine Internet

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 14 2016
Graybul vanlines Do not ship with them Huge RIP off Florida Author: Katy, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Graybul vanlines Florida

Aug 12 2016
Breg, Inc Simple: Visit to a Doc in a Box for a sprained wrist, and I get a bill for $164.26 for a wrist brace that costs a MAX of $37 at Rite Aid! Dallas Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Breg, Inc Nationwide

Aug 11 2016
Vigil Milner I was promised two puppies for the sum of three hundred and eighty dollars. I was told that was all it would cost to ship them. I get a spam email from cargo experts saying that they will not ship the puppies without an additional thousand dollars for special crates and a vaccine. I told Mr Milner I was not sending any more money. I some with some agent who didn't answer the phone with a business name that reassured me if I sent money the puppies would be shipped. I refused. Dallas texas Internet Author: Kittery, Maine Miscellaneous Companies: Vigil Milner Internet

Aug 10 2016
First Residential Las Vegas Josh RosenJannelle Fuhrmann SHELL GAME FINES AND BILLING North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: First Residential Las Vegas North Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 08 2016
Talent Connection Live Matt Decker Ripoff, fake, false promises, scam, money hungry, no talent Tempe Arizona Author: San Tan valley, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Talent Connection Live Tempe , Arizona

Aug 07 2016
Cast, Cast Retail, Castforce, Snap Audits Your "companies" are scams! I will never promote your company or any company associated with you, Loreal, Kings Hawaiian, Navajo, or CVS!!! They don't know how to communicate EXCEPT when they lie and deceive you out of money that you earned!  Sarasota Florida Author: New York Miscellaneous Companies: Cast, Cast Retail, Castforce, Snap Audits Wilmington, Delaware

13, Report #1320872

Aug 05 2016
envisage cream and eye creams They sent me 1 cream ,small, 2 eye creams, I never ordered this and when I called them they told me if I did not send them back they would charge to my account over 100.00 dollars every month and I have no idea how they received my information Bluffsdale Utah Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: envisage Bluffsdale, Utah

14, Report #1320870

Aug 05 2016
National magazine exchange Not sure about this company Clearwater Florida Author: rocky mount, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: National magazine exchange Clearwater, Florida

15, Report #1320415

Aug 03 2016
Greg A. Larson posing as WALMART Director of Operations WALMART SCAM Letter with check $1,965. ph# 201-297-9172 is Scammer's ph# . DON'T DEPOSIT CHECK. WM gets 100+ calls daily Author: Chester, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Greg A. Larson - WALMART Bentonville, Arkansas

16, Report #1320152

Aug 01 2016
Intoxalock Avoid This Company at All Costs Nationwide  Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Intoxalock Nationwide