Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Miscellaneous Companies

Sep 02 2016
auctionnation Possible Bid Rigging? Phoenix Arizona
Author: Litchfield Park, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: auctionnation Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 31 2016
Tress Obsession I saw this company advertising some hair online. The deal proposed was for virgin Brazilian body wave buy two bundles and get one free. I purchased two bundles and I also purchased one silk closure. The total cost was $300. I received the three bundles approximately three weeks ago but did not receive the closure. I have sent several emails and calls have gone unanswered. The cost of the silk closure is $130 . I would like them to refund my money for the goods I did not receive and I would like to see this company put out of business they just can't deceive people like this. Internet Author: Valley stream , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 31 2016
ThredUP Waste of time COMPLETE SCAM TOTAL RIPOFF Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: ThredUP Internet

Aug 31 2016
Apex Inc 2MUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, & ENTERTAINMENT INC.INFINITE MARKETING GROUP L.L.C. PHOETIC WEDDING PLANNERS BEWARE - Scam Artists - Do not purchase product - Do not be tricked into signing long term commitment Aloha Oregon Author: Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Apex Inc Aloha, Oregon

Aug 30 2016
PURELINE OR PURELINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA AUTO BILLED ME FOR UNWANTED PRODUCTS TAMPA Florida Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: PURELINE TAMPA, Florida

Aug 29 2016
Dish network How Dish tries to rob you of your last penny Pensadena california Nationwide
Author: Delray beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Dish network Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Ncs Litigations Company called and stated I would be arrested if I did not pay, then when I paid they stated I owed more than originally due. Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Ncs Litigations Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Nouveau - Tranquille Sent me another shipment when I didn't order it. Santa Ana California Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Nouveau - Tranquille Santa Ana, California

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was "Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly." And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 21 2016
Encante Anti Agig Serum GETYOUTHFUL and Skin Serene Support@Skinsut I received my two products with no information. No where did I see that I would be billed a large amount for this junk. Does not appear Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Encante Anti Agig Serum Internet

Aug 16 2016
Focus Testing Calabasas - Ripping off Manufacturers for Years on Different Studies Rips off manufacturers by providing FALSE intakes when signing up consumer users. They encourage taste test or participants in their busienss to lie about the test in order to be signed up. They have been screwing manufacturer marketing companies for years. Calabasas California Author: Calabasas, California Miscellaneous Companies: Focus Testing Calabasas Calabasas, California

Aug 15 2016
International Magazine Jackie Flynn Publisher, International Living Subscription to International Magazine, the promise of not selling my email address, and subsequent scam offers from the company Internet Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: International Magazine Internet

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 14 2016
Graybul vanlines Do not ship with them Huge RIP off Florida Author: Katy, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Graybul vanlines Florida