Vermont

Entertainment → Video Stores

1, Report #1191578

Nov 26 2014
Flixaddict Ripped me off for $160 over 4 months Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Video Stores: Flixaddict Internet

2, Report #1190936

Nov 23 2014
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House Saying that on Dec. 15,2010 I owe them $136.00 Internet Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Video Stores: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Internet

Nov 18 2014
Adonis Enterprises David Jung Non-Existant, Unresponsive Silver Springs Maryland Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Video Stores: Adonis Enterprises Silver Springs, Maryland

Nov 17 2014
Costas DVD Unplayable DVD, no refund Toronto, Canada & Guangzhou China Internet Author: Lanark, Ontario, Alabama Video Stores: Costas DVD Internet

Nov 15 2014
Primewire.Ag GurlMedia.com Not necessarily a scam, but suspicious behavior Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Video Stores: Primewire.Ag Internet

Nov 09 2014
Time Warner Center-Magazines Has not credited Glamour, Cosmopolitan & Self Magazine Debits to my Checking Account New York New York Author: Eureka, California Video Stores: Time Warner Center-Magazines Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Cbt media group aka wanted list adult dvd I cancelled my membership way before the trial was to end, they not only charged me once but twice in one billing cycle, this is total fraud. Hollywood, california CA Author: Bronx, New York Video Stores: Cbt media group aka wanted list adult dvd Internet

Oct 21 2014
Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Booplay.net Broplay.net playboo.net vexplay.com Other websites advertise they have movies. Sign up Free then scam you 5 day trial. $1 to cancel. Internet Author: olympia, Washington Video Stores: Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Internet

Oct 17 2014
Cinaplay Deseptive scamming site taking from inoccent people Internet Author: Solihull, Other Video Stores: Cinaplay Internet

Oct 16 2014
ROCKPLAY.NET charged my credit card during 'free trial' period Internet Author: Hartsdale, New York Video Stores: ROCKPLAY.NET Internet

Oct 09 2014
Cinaplay They charged my $48 for NOTHING! I tried contacting them via e-mail since I want my money back, but their e-mail seems not to be working... I can't get in touch with them! My enligsh is not so good, asnd IK'm unable to call them because I'm afraid that'll cost me money too... Internet Author: Ă–jebyn, Alabama Video Stores: Cinaplay Internet

Oct 01 2014
DVD Video Plus Took money without sending ordered products Internet Author: Haviland, Kansas Video Stores: DVD Video Plus Internet

Sep 24 2014
Netflix charged me four times in one month for service. and will only refund one payment.and i received two overdraft fees because of them internet Author: Gillett, Wisconsin Video Stores: netflix Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
freelifetime3danime.com EWEBHELPS.COMhornyfuckchicks.com They said it was a free website charged my card 39.95 instantly and and wont give it back when i cancelled the same day very rude gangster type company stay away Los angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Video Stores: freelifetime3danime.com Internet

Sep 09 2014
Crunchyroll crunchyroll.com Double dipping from bank account & ignoring request to terminate services Internet Author: Saco, Maine Video Stores: Crunchyroll Internet

Sep 02 2014
3dparty.org Alex Charged my credit card twice and never refunded also never answers emails or calls. Guilderland New York Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Video Stores: 3dparty.org Guilderland, New York

Sep 01 2014
DVD GREATS DIRECT LAGUNA NIGUELCA Company offering DVDs hard to find and/or AT 50% price CARLSBAD California Author: Overland Park, Kansas Video Stores: DVD GREATS DIRECT LAGUNA NIGUELCA CARLSBAD , California

Aug 28 2014
Pat Rader Ordered and paid for DVD on August 12, 2014. Still have not received it. Internet Author: Camillus, New York Video Stores: Pat Rader Internet

Aug 26 2014
Hulu Unauthorized Charge! Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Video Stores: Hulu Internet

20, Report #1171910

Aug 24 2014
cinechest they advertised a free trail but needed identity verification through my card information with "no charges" but I got charged for $1.03 and there wasn't even any movies and shows like it showed before I signed up 60 WINDSOR AVENUE, LONDON,ENGLAND, Internet Author: augusta, Georgia Video Stores: cinechest Internet

Jul 25 2014
find rare dvd ripped me off and never received my product or refund when i emailed i wanted one Internet Author: slinger, Wisconsin Video Stores: find rare dvd Internet