Sports & Recreation → Boat Dealers

Approximately 549 Reports Found

Feb 03 2016
East coast cycle Would not recommend bensalem Pennsylvania Author: philadlephia, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: East coast cycle bensalem, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2016
brp/seadoo 2013 seadoo gtx is 260 limited Nationwide Author: fords, New Jersey Boat Dealers: brp/seadoo Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
Marina Sailing- Max Pekcan When I sold my boat, Marina sailing refused to pay me for the last 5 charters, and over charged me for services Redondo Beach California Author: Tucson, Arizona Boat Dealers: Marina Sailing Redondo Beach, California

Dec 24 2015
Doss Marine Doss Automotive Doss Auto FRAUD RUN!!! Got screwed royally by this boat dealer Chapin South Carolina Author: Orlando, Florida Boat Dealers: Doss Marine Chapin, South Carolina

Nov 29 2015
auto sales house a s h Fraudulent third party used on a Craig's list post ?Unknown Internet Author: GLEN ELLYN, Illinois Boat Dealers: auto sales house Internet

Nov 18 2015
Flyboard Xtreme Flyboard xtreme i am clothing manufacturer in Pakistan. this company is a big fraud. and placed an order for 1000 tshirts for their company. total bill was around 3900 USD. we gave them the best price possible. they paid only USD 700 in advance. but we accepted the order. they sent me USD 1500 in installment. i completed the project within 20 days. and i asked for the remaining payment. and NOW ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS THIS FRAUD THIEF COMPANY IS NOT PAYING MY AMOUNT. AND THESE SHIRTS I MADE FOR THEM ARE USELESS FOR ME Quebec flyxtreme.ca
Author: Sialkot, Boat Dealers: Flyboard Xtreme Nationwide

Oct 31 2015
Carve Motor Yachts Marquis Yachts, LLC Installing the 6th engine on a 396 2000 carver yacht Pulaski Wisconsin Author: Michigan Boat Dealers: Carve Motor Yachts Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Palm Beach Boat Club, Freedom Boat Club, Chris Anders-owner Buyer Beware Riviera Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Boat Dealers: Palm Beach Boat Club Riviera Beach, Florida

Sep 21 2015
All Action Watersports $430.00 invoice and all I got back was a damaged boat. Somers Point New Jersey Author: haddon twp., New Jersey Boat Dealers: All Action Watersports Somers Point, New Jersey

Sep 20 2015
B.A.T. Marine Kept my boat two months didn't fix anything, stole my battery and cut my floor board out where I was replacing the carpet, then charge me $258.00 to release my boat! Corsicana Texas
Author: groesbeck, Texas Boat Dealers: B.A.T. Marine Corsicana, Texas

Sep 08 2015
Hi Tide Sales, Inc. Did not install boatlift. Stole $7,700 dollars. Fort Pierce Maryland Author: Alexandria, Virginia Boat Dealers: Hi Tide Sales, Inc. Fort Pierce, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Grand Bay Marine $3,324 down the drain after entering a sales agreement with Grand Bay Marine. Traverse city Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Boat Dealers: Grand Bay Marine Internet

Aug 31 2015
American Marine Liquidators Beware of American Marine Liquidators near Charlotte and Lake Norman - Denver North Carolina
Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Boat Dealers: American Marine Liquidators Denver, North Carolina

Aug 26 2015
Bernz Auto, B Cozy Inn Scan artists and rip off Niagara Falls New York Author: Buffalo, New York Boat Dealers: Bernz Auto Niagara Falls, New York

Jul 28 2015
Midway Powersports Dealer switched trailer after purchase was made Spokane Missouri Author: Winneconne, Wisconsin Boat Dealers: Midway Powersports Spokane, Missouri

Jul 16 2015
Lanier marine liquidators False promises! Dawsonville Georgia Author: Washington, Georgia Boat Dealers: Lanier marine liquidators Dawsonville, Georgia

Jul 10 2015
Darrells Marine Sales & Service WARNING This company took our boat on consignment and it has vanished. They refuse to tell us where the boat is or pay us for the sale of our boat. Our Written Contract with this company is not worth the paper it is written on. Astor Florida Author: DELEON SPRINGS, Florida Boat Dealers: Darrells Marine Sales & Service Astor, Florida

Jul 08 2015
Ski Dock Boat Dealer Poor service, sold a lemon, does not honor warranties Austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Boat Dealers: Ski Dock Austin, Texas

Jul 02 2015
outboards motor engine Indonesian Outboard Motor Scam Jakarta, Indonesia Internet Author: Petersburg , Virginia Boat Dealers: outboards motor engine Internet

Jun 19 2015
Munson Marine Bad customer service, owner kicked us out! Fox Lake Illinois Author: Darien, Illinois Boat Dealers: Munson Marine Fox Lake, Illinois