Sports & Recreation → Boat Dealers

Approximately 542 Reports Found

Oct 09 2015
Palm Beach Boat Club, Freedom Boat Club, Chris Anders-owner Buyer Beware Riviera Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Boat Dealers: Palm Beach Boat Club Riviera Beach, Florida

Sep 21 2015
All Action Watersports $430.00 invoice and all I got back was a damaged boat. Somers Point New Jersey Author: haddon twp., New Jersey Boat Dealers: All Action Watersports Somers Point, New Jersey

Sep 20 2015
B.A.T. Marine Kept my boat two months didn't fix anything, stole my battery and cut my floor board out where I was replacing the carpet, then charge me $258.00 to release my boat! Corsicana Texas
Author: groesbeck, Texas Boat Dealers: B.A.T. Marine Corsicana, Texas

Sep 08 2015
Hi Tide Sales, Inc. Did not install boatlift. Stole $7,700 dollars. Fort Pierce Maryland Author: Alexandria, Virginia Boat Dealers: Hi Tide Sales, Inc. Fort Pierce, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Grand Bay Marine $3,324 down the drain after entering a sales agreement with Grand Bay Marine. Traverse city Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Boat Dealers: Grand Bay Marine Internet

Aug 31 2015
American Marine Liquidators Beware of American Marine Liquidators near Charlotte and Lake Norman - Denver North Carolina Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Boat Dealers: American Marine Liquidators Denver, North Carolina

Aug 26 2015
Bernz Auto, B Cozy Inn Scan artists and rip off Niagara Falls New York Author: Buffalo, New York Boat Dealers: Bernz Auto Niagara Falls, New York

Jul 28 2015
Midway Powersports Dealer switched trailer after purchase was made Spokane Missouri Author: Winneconne, Wisconsin Boat Dealers: Midway Powersports Spokane, Missouri

Jul 16 2015
Lanier marine liquidators False promises! Dawsonville Georgia Author: Washington, Georgia Boat Dealers: Lanier marine liquidators Dawsonville, Georgia

Jul 10 2015
Darrells Marine Sales & Service WARNING This company took our boat on consignment and it has vanished. They refuse to tell us where the boat is or pay us for the sale of our boat. Our Written Contract with this company is not worth the paper it is written on. Astor Florida Author: DELEON SPRINGS, Florida Boat Dealers: Darrells Marine Sales & Service Astor, Florida

Jul 08 2015
Ski Dock Boat Dealer Poor service, sold a lemon, does not honor warranties Austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Boat Dealers: Ski Dock Austin, Texas

Jul 02 2015
outboards motor engine Indonesian Outboard Motor Scam Jakarta, Indonesia Internet Author: Petersburg , Virginia Boat Dealers: outboards motor engine Internet

Jun 19 2015
Munson Marine Bad customer service, owner kicked us out! Fox Lake Illinois Author: Darien, Illinois Boat Dealers: Munson Marine Fox Lake, Illinois

Jun 19 2015
National Boat Covers/ EEvelle National Discount Stores Sold me a defective boat cover that bled onto all my vinyl and permanently stained it. To make matters worse after 3 weeks and a host of emails and pictures provided they state that the insert with the cover says not to use on a new boat for four weeks because “If your boat or pontoon is new, use of this product is not recommended within the first 4 weeks of ownership.  Carlsbad California Author: UTICA, New York Boat Dealers: National Boat Covers/ EEvelle Carlsbad, California

Jun 14 2015
AutoLotz Consignment and Sales AutoSense Consignment Eloborate MD Comprehensive Scam Internet Author: Other Boat Dealers: AutoLotz Consignment and Sales Internet

Jun 08 2015
Matthew Vastola Matthew T. Vastola dragged my family and I along from March to June only to tell us- this isn't to be our boat. Westhampton Beach New York Author: Meredith , New Hampshire Boat Dealers: Matthew Vastola Westhampton Beach, New York

Jun 01 2015
Full Throttle Georgia Jet ski repairs not done, collected money then claimed no guarantee on his work or parts Woodstock Georgia Author: Kennesaw , Georgia Boat Dealers: Full Throttle Georgia Woodstock, Georgia

May 20 2015
Progressive Insurance & Artisan and Truckers Casualty Denied my claim after a natural disaster damaged my boat Mayfield Village Nationwide Author: Bloomington , Minnesota Boat Dealers: Progressive Insurance Nationwide