Unusual Rip-Off → Bad Check Writers

Apr 22 2014
lgservcom.com They sent a check for $1975.50 saying that I would be sent on a secret shopping assignment. My pay was $350 off the top. The rest was to complete the assignment. I was to keep any product I bought. The check bounced and my bank acct is overdrawn. What can Deceptive at best. Rip off my bank account the worst. Sleezy business this! Atlanta Georgia Author: Deming, New Mexico Bad Check Writers: lgservcom.com Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 16 2014
Spotlight Auto & Carrier and Owen Fletcher Issued bad check Tamarac Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Bad Check Writers: Spotlight Auto & Carrier Tamarac, Florida

Apr 11 2014
Hoosier tradewinds/tradewinds ripoff company will not day you for any work you do.gives you useless equipment that is broken and don't work properly.and truck stays in shop Arcadia Indiana Author: bossier city , Louisiana Bad Check Writers: Hoosier tradewinds/tradewinds Arcadia, Indiana

Apr 10 2014
Mike Anderson State attorney's office50 Maryland AveRockville MD 20850Phone:301-232-0561 Attempt to collect a debt which was already paid Rockville Maryland
Author: Newark, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Mike Anderson Rockville, Maryland

Apr 09 2014
Lg center gables services Kerry Connor fraud and scams Atlanta Georgia Author: davenport, Washington Bad Check Writers: Lg center gables services Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 08 2014
not sure I'm not sure of the name of the person, They are a member on Instagram. Instagram Scam - Lottery winner Internet Author: Texas Bad Check Writers: not sure Internet

Apr 04 2014
Kenneth Brian Falcon, Ken Falcon,  Brian Falcon,  phctechnology,  itisystems Relentless Scammer Sidney British Columbia Canada
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Bad Check Writers: Kenneth Brian Falcon Sidney, British Columbia

Apr 04 2014
secret shopper sent me a check with instructions. check bounced and I owe my bank $1855.00 Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana Bad Check Writers: secret shopper Internet

Apr 01 2014
W.W. Construction Newport, Oregon Beth is a thief Brandon is her son in training. Beth the bad check writer.Brandon the lieing thief. Lowest form of bottom feeders. Committed a crime by issuing bad checks and stealing company property. BEWARE!!!! Newport Oregon Author: Arizona Bad Check Writers: W.W. Construction Newport, Oregon Beth is a thief Brandon is her son in training. Oregon

Apr 01 2014
ww construction llc Never use this company Newport Oregon
Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bad Check Writers: ww construction llc Nationwide

Mar 21 2014
capitaldirectlotterysweepstakes scam bad check sent to me Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lompoc, California Bad Check Writers: capitaldirectlotterysweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 20 2014
Best buy care survey Mystery shoppers Warning Scam scam scam Oakland California
Author: Dallas, Texas Bad Check Writers: Best buy care survey Oakland , California

Mar 19 2014
STA Processing Advising a debt collector for a check cashing place in Ohio new york New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Bad Check Writers: STA Processing new york, New York

Mar 14 2014
Marvie Jones I too, received a check through priority mail. Again inside were a check with a tacky note asking me to email for instructions. The return address seems to belong to a real person in Arizona, but I doubt he sent it having just read another report on a potential scam. Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Washington Bad Check Writers: Marvie Jones Nationwide

Mar 13 2014
David Wilson Scam.. Sent me checks to cash for mystery shopping and they ended up being fraud checks Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Bad Check Writers: David Wilson Internet

Mar 09 2014
Giuseppe coniglione Jackie Coniglione Bad Checks,Wire Fraud, miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Bad Check Writers: Giuseppe coniglione miami, Florida

Mar 01 2014
Mike J. Anderson - Advance Cash America (ACS) I got e-mail from Mike J. Anderson, w/ ph#309-832-0136, telling me to pay my loan from Adv.Cash America,or a Warrant of Arrest has been issued against me.Yesterday (02-28-14) my wife said 2 cops came to our door asking where am I? Are they part of this unscrupulous Internet Scam? For GODSAKE this should be put in STOP asap. Abingdon Illinois
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bad Check Writers: Mike J. Anderson Abingdon, Illinois

Feb 18 2014
Deanna L. Millard Deanna Millard, Deanna Randolph, Deanna Rulong, Deanna Schutter, Lynn Millard, Lynn O'Neil deadbeat won't pay her bills Crest HIll Illinois
Author: Joliet, Illinois Bad Check Writers: Deanna L. Millard Crest HIll, Illinois