Unusual Rip-Off → Bad Check Writers

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
Reuel Christensen Reuel Burton Christensen Reuel B Christensen  Professional Con/Scam Artist Provo Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Reuel Christensen Provo, Utah

Jun 09 2016
Award Notification Commission winnings of $1,327,940.00 dollars ,required to pay $11.89, before receiving amount, states I have to reply by Mail Only; two pages to Kansas City, Kansas Kansas, City, Kansas P.O. Box 2905 Author: Memphis, Tennessee Bad Check Writers: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 08 2016
USAA I was a victim of the company, I mail checks to my bank just like you stated. I had to pay banks fee, which I did. Then to bank closed my account and froze my remaining funds are still in this account and the bank refuses to release my money. San Antonio Texas Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Jun 25 2016
Emilio Tsokopoulos Captain EGTAimilios Tsokopoulos Captain Emilio Emperor Maritine Corp Fraud, bad checks false survey Santo Domingo DR, Miami Florida Caribbean
Author: Naples , Florida Bad Check Writers: Emilio Tsokopoulos Internet

May 27 2016
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Vik Thapar Vikthapar.director@gmail.com fraud check scam, job scam Internet Author: Windsor, Connecticut Bad Check Writers: Emcure Pharmaceuticals Internet

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
Mrs. Jennifer Cross Lisa Raye, Lisa Ray, Was text from this number inquiring about an item I had for sale online.  Illinois Internet Author: Poulsbo, Washington Bad Check Writers: Mrs. Jennifer Cross Internet

May 16 2016
ryan mass mystery shopping Author: Ash fork, Arizona Bad Check Writers: ryan mass mystery shopping