Unusual Rip-Off → Bad Check Writers

Sep 15 2016
Mark of Excellence Pizza Co. Dominoes Pizza Co etal fraudulent check Hurst Texas Author: West Hempstead, New York Bad Check Writers: Mark of Excellence Pizza Co. Hurst, Texas

Sep 06 2016
Rendezvous Candles Rendezvous Kitchen Faliure to pay vendors Snohmish Washington Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Bad Check Writers: Rendezvous Candles Internet

Sep 14 2016
TRS Recovery Services stupid blabbering guy Individual , couldn't ID himself. Stated I wrote a $39.00 check No Number Boiler Room IDK Istambul Internet Author: SC, California Bad Check Writers: TRS Recovery Services Internet

Aug 30 2016
walmart inc. bentonville Arkansas Author: Anniston, Alabama Bad Check Writers: walmart inc. bentonville, Arkansas

Aug 28 2016
pedro.338quezada@outlook.com Told me that I won $750,000.00 Internet Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: pedro.338quezada@outlook.com Internet

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina
Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

8, Report #1320712

Aug 14 2016
Walmart inc Walmart inc sent me a bogus check for 1,991.56 ,they said to activate the check to be a secret shopper,. Bentonville Arkansas Author: okc, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: Walmart inc Bentonville , Arkansas

9, Report #1320161

Aug 01 2016
Preservation For A Cause Mikio Vandrunen Sole Proprietor of a "traveling property preservation company" owes $1500 in unpaid wages Cleveland Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Preservation For A Cause Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 26 2016
ADR GROUP LLC JOYCE JACOBS They called me by my maiden name and I have been married for years, call my work, cell and my home.  Internet Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: ADR GROUP LLC Internet