Unusual Rip-Off → Bad Check Writers

Mar 24 2016
John (Oferup) Hi I'm very interested in your product if you take it down we discuss payment. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Bad Check Writers: John Nationwide

Mar 14 2016
Steve Hanh Automobile Dealership Scammers, Thieves, Robbers, Veterans of Misfortune upon others, Once A Used Car Salesman, Always A Used Car Salesman, a Ripoff Yakima Washington Author: Moxee, Washington Bad Check Writers: Steve Hanh Automobile Dealership Yakima, Washington

Feb 24 2016
Shops reporter.com Mr Michael Patt I completed two assignments as a secret shopper and was provided with two checks for a total of 6300.00 and both checks bounced and were debited from my account have spoken to Mr Patt and he does not seem to notify me when the money will be returned to me in a timely fashion Integelwood California Author: Danvers , Massachusetts Bad Check Writers: Shops reporter.com

Feb 18 2016
Durham Solutions Durham Mystery Shopper Mystery Shopper Scam - Advance pay and promise of employment Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Bad Check Writers: Durham Solutions Internet

Feb 12 2016
FTF Inc. Michael Aingorn ***-***-**** FTF ATM, ftfnyc.com $1000 Referral Fee- TOTAL SCAM- FTF Inc. ATM company is a SCAM Brooklyn New York
Author: New York Bad Check Writers: FTF Inc. Michael Aingorn 347-409-9414 Brooklyn, New York

Jan 30 2016
Mystery Shopper Providers Association M.S.P.A Instructor Officer, Tom John So I filed to be a mystery shopper from on on-line job site, I thought "how nice would it be to make a little extra cash while going to school full-time" ...  Bridgeview, IL Nationwide Author: Dale City, Virginia Bad Check Writers: Mystery Shopper Providers Association Nationwide