Unusual Rip-Off → Bad Check Writers

Jul 26 2016
ADR GROUP LLC JOYCE JACOBS They called me by my maiden name and I have been married for years, call my work, cell and my home.  Internet Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: ADR GROUP LLC Internet

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
Reuel Christensen Reuel Burton Christensen Reuel B Christensen  Professional Con/Scam Artist Provo Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Reuel Christensen Provo, Utah

Jun 09 2016
Award Notification Commission winnings of $1,327,940.00 dollars ,required to pay $11.89, before receiving amount, states I have to reply by Mail Only; two pages to Kansas City, Kansas Kansas, City, Kansas P.O. Box 2905 Author: Memphis, Tennessee Bad Check Writers: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 08 2016
USAA I was a victim of the company, I mail checks to my bank just like you stated. I had to pay banks fee, which I did. Then to bank closed my account and froze my remaining funds are still in this account and the bank refuses to release my money. San Antonio Texas Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Jun 25 2016
Emilio Tsokopoulos Captain EGTAimilios Tsokopoulos Captain Emilio Emperor Maritine Corp Fraud, bad checks false survey Santo Domingo DR, Miami Florida Caribbean
Author: Naples , Florida Bad Check Writers: Emilio Tsokopoulos Internet

May 27 2016
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Vik Thapar Vikthapar.director@gmail.com fraud check scam, job scam Internet Author: Windsor, Connecticut Bad Check Writers: Emcure Pharmaceuticals Internet

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
Mrs. Jennifer Cross Lisa Raye, Lisa Ray, Was text from this number inquiring about an item I had for sale online.  Illinois Internet Author: Poulsbo, Washington Bad Check Writers: Mrs. Jennifer Cross Internet