Unusual Rip-Off → Bad Check Writers

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

27, Report #1320712

Aug 14 2016
Walmart inc Walmart inc sent me a bogus check for 1,991.56 ,they said to activate the check to be a secret shopper,. Bentonville Arkansas Author: okc, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: Walmart inc Bentonville , Arkansas

28, Report #1320161

Aug 01 2016
Preservation For A Cause Mikio Vandrunen Sole Proprietor of a "traveling property preservation company" owes $1500 in unpaid wages Cleveland Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Preservation For A Cause Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 26 2016
ADR GROUP LLC JOYCE JACOBS They called me by my maiden name and I have been married for years, call my work, cell and my home.  Internet Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: ADR GROUP LLC Internet

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
Reuel Christensen Reuel Burton Christensen Reuel B Christensen  Professional Con/Scam Artist Provo Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Reuel Christensen Provo, Utah