Automotive → Car Washes

Approximately 506 Reports Found

Sep 13 2016
THE WASH TUB SouthEast Military Drive I would preffer a slap on the face! San Antonio Tx Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Car Washes: THE WASH TUB SouthEast Military Drive Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Car Castle when we bought our car we were promised that we would get one free car wash per month for every month that we owned the car. They honored that for the first two years, but then in year 3 they said it was only a two year promise. Fullerton, California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: Car Castle Fullerton, CA , California

Aug 28 2016
Car Wash USA Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong Southampton Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Car Washes: Car Wash USA Southampton, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2016
Clean Ride Car Wash Drive through carwash rips off rear window wiper assembly on a regular basis Alvin Texas
Author: alvin, Texas Car Washes: Clean Ride Car Wash Alvin, Texas

5, Report #1322034

Aug 11 2016
Preformance Flex Serve Car Wash Horrible Treatment! Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport , Louisiana Car Washes: Preformance Flex Serve Car Wash Shreveport, Louisiana

6, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

Jul 28 2016
BJ Auto Spa. Glendale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Car Washes: BJ Auto Spa Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Zoom Car Wash Did not provide acceptable car wash after speaking to their unbelievably rude attendant Bessemer Alabama Author: Capitol, Alabama Car Washes: Zoom Car Wash Bessemer, Alabama

Jun 05 2016
Dallas steam clean False advertisement , has no idea what he's doing Grapevine Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Car Washes: Dallas steam clean Grapevine , Texas

May 26 2016
Vermont Handwash car wash, car, wash, los angeles, hollywood Los Angeles
Author: Los Angeles, California Car Washes: Vermont Handwash Los Angeles ,

May 20 2016
CarDetailing.com No show, no call - 5 times fail! Nationwide Author: Shawnee, Kansas Car Washes: CarDetailing.com Nationwide

May 07 2016
The Sud Studs Jake Franco Lenny Franco Refuses to pay court ordered judgment Decatur Georgia Author: Thomasville, Georgia Car Washes: The Sud Studs Decatur, Georgia

13, Report #1302076

Apr 27 2016
Hot Mama's Mobile Car Wash & Detailing Patrick Miranda Manager /Owner He Pat came to detail and paint my grand-daughters car and a full detail , done in two parts to detail las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Car Washes: Hot Mama's Mobile Car Wash & Detailing las vegas, Nevada

14, Report #1301954

Apr 26 2016
okie express auto was warr acres, OK Damaged my new car Warr Acres Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Car Washes: okie express auto was warr acres, OK Warr Acres, Oklahoma

15, Report #1301904

Apr 26 2016
Performance Car Wash Performance Flex Serve Refuse refund when no services rendered Shreveport Louisiana Author: keithville, Louisiana Car Washes: Performance Car Wash Shreveport, Louisiana

Mike's Car Wash Rude Employees Take No Responsibility West Chester Ohio
Author: Middletown, Ohio Car Washes: Mike's Car Wash West Chester, Ohio

Apr 20 2016
sud studs False advertisement decatur Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Washes: sud studs

Mar 17 2016
Mr.Detail Free carwash cost me 150.00 Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Car Washes: Mr.Detail Houston , Texas

Mar 14 2016
Cactus Car Wash Fort Lauderdale Owner & Management I brought my Mercedes in for a $200 detail, We have been bringing all are cars in there for years. However, after receiving detail, they broke my key off ignition. Both management and owner who was on location, acknowledged broken key. I drove my Mercedes to Fort Lauderdale Mercedes with broken key still inside. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Car Washes: Cactus Car Wash Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida