Stores → Books, Records & Videos

Approximately 347 Reports Found

Dec 14 2012
03:49 PM Ordered 2 movies paid for them and now no movies no contact no response , Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Books, Records & Videos: Internet

Dec 13 2012
06:48 AM Took money for goods never received and ignored all emails! Internet Author: , Internet Books, Records & Videos: Internet

Jan 24 2013
Unified Doers Management Group, LLC Sold me a kids Sesame Street Alphabet book and never delivered. If they come around again I'm gonna mace them and call the cops little SH*TS BETTER WATCH OUT! Washington, D.C., Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Books, Records & Videos: Unified Doers Management Group, LLC Internet

Nov 28 2012
scootermovies shop Scootermoviesshop debited my credit card two months ago for DVD's I ordered on the Internet No disc sent Internet Author: Forest vile N.S.W, Other Books, Records & Videos: scootermovies shop Internet

Nov 26 2012
Doubleday Book Club Identity Theft/ Fraudulent Charges Rantoul, Illinois Author: Romeoville, Illinois Books, Records & Videos: Doubleday Book Club Rantoul, Illinois

Nov 19 2012
11:55 PM Charged me for book I sold and shipped then sent debt collector after me Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: Internet

Nov 17 2012
PublishAmerica They send me email saying if I pay them money this will get my book into stores, but it's a scam and I know it. Internet Author: Clermont, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: PublishAmerica Internet

Nov 14 2012
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House DVD Never heard of them, yet they put a collection on my Credit Report. I ALWAYS PAY MY BILLS, this is not mine. SCAM but will hold me hostage as it will you and there is nothing you can do about it excep Atlanta, Georgia Author: Des Moines, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2012
Bookzap Old Time Radio Shows and Books Bookzap Good Friendly Service? Internet, California Author: Brookings, Oregon Books, Records & Videos: Bookzap Internet, California

Oct 18 2012
Living Scriptures Misrepresented what I was purchasing and my ability to cancel and return items Ogden, Utah Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Books, Records & Videos: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah

Oct 02 2012
Shoppersadvantage Shoppers Advantage Membership Support I received a letter wherein I would be a valued member with many discounts and etc. However, I had decided that I did not wish to continue this membership, but found no way to contact the company. N Nashville, Tennessee Author: Arvada, Colorado Books, Records & Videos: Shoppersadvantage Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 20 2012
Big Planet Books has not refunded my money while I returned it within 30 days Burbank, California Author: , Books, Records & Videos: big planet books Burbank, California

Sep 19 2012
02:32 PM big planet books FRAUD, UNRELIABLE, NO TRACKING INFORMATION, NOT REACHABLE, SCAM, BEWARE, Internet Author: mckinney, Texas Books, Records & Videos: Internet
89, Report #941990

Sep 16 2012
11:15 AM ordered recipes,stating to pay extra to mail them,already took out fee then stated mailed book another web site Boise, Idaho Author: Bath, New York Books, Records & Videos: Boise, Idaho

Sep 12 2012
savemore Barnes & Noble Gift Card-purchased it and never got it. Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Books, Records & Videos: savemore Internet

Sep 05 2012
The Book Grove on Amazon Customer reviews from The Book Grove on Amazon dishonesty Internet Author: Austin, Texas Books, Records & Videos: The Book Grove on Amazon Internet

Aug 20 2012
06:25 AM Took my money & did not send items Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Books, Records & Videos: Internet

Aug 19 2012
PAPERBACKSWAP.COM PAPERBACKSWAP.COM Trying to Sell Books That Aren't Printed Under Fraudulent ISBN Internet, Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Books, Records & Videos: PAPERBACKSWAP.COM Internet

Aug 18 2012
Amazon Excuse for withholding seller payment Internet Author: , Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Amazon Internet

Aug 07 2012
Amazon seller Rock and Soul Records Sold me an item they did not have in stock. Internet Author: , Books, Records & Videos: Amazon seller Rock and Soul Records Internet

Jul 19 2012
Magazines Deal Now Deceptive, Poor Customer Service, Book Full of Excuses Internet
Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Books, Records & Videos: Magazines Deal Now Internet

Jun 27 2012
Multilingual Books Delivery Problems, No response to telephone/email messages ISeattle, Washington Author: Pueblo, Colorado Books, Records & Videos: Multilingual Books ISeattle, Washington