Stores → Books, Records & Videos

Approximately 339 Reports Found

Nov 17 2012
PublishAmerica They send me email saying if I pay them money this will get my book into stores, but it's a scam and I know it. Internet Author: Clermont, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: PublishAmerica Internet

Nov 14 2012
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House DVD Never heard of them, yet they put a collection on my Credit Report. I ALWAYS PAY MY BILLS, this is not mine. SCAM but will hold me hostage as it will you and there is nothing you can do about it excep Atlanta, Georgia Author: Des Moines, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2012
Bookzap Old Time Radio Shows and Books Bookzap Good Friendly Service? Internet, California Author: Brookings, Oregon Books, Records & Videos: Bookzap Internet, California

Oct 18 2012
Living Scriptures Misrepresented what I was purchasing and my ability to cancel and return items Ogden, Utah Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Books, Records & Videos: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah

Oct 02 2012
Shoppersadvantage Shoppers Advantage Membership Support I received a letter wherein I would be a valued member with many discounts and etc. However, I had decided that I did not wish to continue this membership, but found no way to contact the company. N Nashville, Tennessee Author: Arvada, Colorado Books, Records & Videos: Shoppersadvantage Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 20 2012
Big Planet Books has not refunded my money while I returned it within 30 days Burbank, California Author: , Books, Records & Videos: big planet books Burbank, California

Sep 19 2012
02:32 PM big planet books FRAUD, UNRELIABLE, NO TRACKING INFORMATION, NOT REACHABLE, SCAM, BEWARE, Internet Author: mckinney, Texas Books, Records & Videos: Internet
83, Report #941990

Sep 16 2012
11:15 AM ordered recipes,stating to pay extra to mail them,already took out fee then stated mailed book another web site Boise, Idaho Author: Bath, New York Books, Records & Videos: Boise, Idaho

Sep 12 2012
savemore Barnes & Noble Gift Card-purchased it and never got it. Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Books, Records & Videos: savemore Internet

Sep 05 2012
The Book Grove on Amazon Customer reviews from The Book Grove on Amazon dishonesty Internet Author: Austin, Texas Books, Records & Videos: The Book Grove on Amazon Internet

Aug 20 2012
06:25 AM Took my money & did not send items Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Books, Records & Videos: Internet

Aug 19 2012
PAPERBACKSWAP.COM PAPERBACKSWAP.COM Trying to Sell Books That Aren't Printed Under Fraudulent ISBN Internet, Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Books, Records & Videos: PAPERBACKSWAP.COM Internet

Aug 18 2012
Amazon Excuse for withholding seller payment Internet Author: , Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Amazon Internet

Aug 07 2012
Amazon seller Rock and Soul Records Sold me an item they did not have in stock. Internet Author: , Books, Records & Videos: Amazon seller Rock and Soul Records Internet

Jul 19 2012
Magazines Deal Now Deceptive, Poor Customer Service, Book Full of Excuses Internet
Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Books, Records & Videos: Magazines Deal Now Internet

Jun 27 2012
Multilingual Books Delivery Problems, No response to telephone/email messages ISeattle, Washington Author: Pueblo, Colorado Books, Records & Videos: Multilingual Books ISeattle, Washington

Jun 25 2012
D.F. RECORDS & VIDEO They sale to me a fake perfume placentia, California Author: placentia, California Books, Records & Videos: D.F. RECORDS & VIDEO placentia, California

Jun 21 2012
09:45 AM Ordered product, took payment then no contact from company! Internet Author: Torquay, Other Books, Records & Videos: Internet

May 21 2012
Georgio Gift Ideas Zippo Coral Gables , Florida Author: Danville, California Books, Records & Videos: Georgio Gift Ideas Coral Gables, Florida

May 02 2012
Amazon Phishing Scam Amazon Phishing scam where they claim your order has been cancelled... Internet Author: Clarksville, Arkansas Books, Records & Videos: Amazon Phishing Scam Internet

Apr 17 2012
Reader's Digest Processing Center The Reader's Digest Association, Inc unwanted books. 'free' gift Louisville, Kentucky Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: Reader's Digest Processing Center Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 26 2012
The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. I received two books from Readers Digest that I did not order. On the box it stated that I was receiving two free gifts. I do not want the books and don't want to order any books in the future. Louisville, Kentucky Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Books, Records & Videos: The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 19 2012
Speedy Hen UK eBay account: speedyhenuk No Refund, Inaccurate description of product, Poor service Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Books, Records & Videos: Speedy Hen UK Internet