Stores → Books, Records & Videos

Approximately 344 Reports Found

Nov 28 2012
scootermovies shop Scootermoviesshop debited my credit card two months ago for DVD's I ordered on the Internet No disc sent Internet Author: Forest vile N.S.W, Other Books, Records & Videos: scootermovies shop Internet

Nov 26 2012
Doubleday Book Club Identity Theft/ Fraudulent Charges Rantoul, Illinois Author: Romeoville, Illinois Books, Records & Videos: Doubleday Book Club Rantoul, Illinois

Nov 19 2012
Half.com Charged me for book I sold and shipped then sent debt collector after me Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: Half.com Internet

Nov 17 2012
PublishAmerica They send me email saying if I pay them money this will get my book into stores, but it's a scam and I know it. Internet Author: Clermont, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: PublishAmerica Internet

Nov 14 2012
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House DVD Never heard of them, yet they put a collection on my Credit Report. I ALWAYS PAY MY BILLS, this is not mine. SCAM but will hold me hostage as it will you and there is nothing you can do about it excep Atlanta, Georgia Author: Des Moines, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2012
Bookzap Old Time Radio Shows and Books Bookzap Good Friendly Service? Internet, California Author: Brookings, Oregon Books, Records & Videos: Bookzap Internet, California

Oct 18 2012
Living Scriptures Misrepresented what I was purchasing and my ability to cancel and return items Ogden, Utah Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Books, Records & Videos: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah

Oct 02 2012
Shoppersadvantage Shoppers Advantage Membership Support I received a letter wherein I would be a valued member with many discounts and etc. However, I had decided that I did not wish to continue this membership, but found no way to contact the company. N Nashville, Tennessee Author: Arvada, Colorado Books, Records & Videos: Shoppersadvantage Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 20 2012
Big Planet Books has not refunded my money while I returned it within 30 days Burbank, California Author: , Books, Records & Videos: big planet books Burbank, California

Sep 19 2012
bigplanetbooks.com big planet books FRAUD, UNRELIABLE, NO TRACKING INFORMATION, NOT REACHABLE, SCAM, BEWARE, Internet Author: mckinney, Texas Books, Records & Videos: bigplanetbooks.com Internet

86, Report #941990

Sep 16 2012
Support@recipesecrets.net ordered recipes,stating to pay extra to mail them,already took out fee then stated mailed book another web site Boise, Idaho Author: Bath, New York Books, Records & Videos: Support@recipesecrets.net Boise, Idaho

Sep 12 2012
savemore Barnes & Noble Gift Card-purchased it and never got it. Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Books, Records & Videos: savemore Internet

Sep 05 2012
The Book Grove on Amazon Customer reviews from The Book Grove on Amazon dishonesty Internet Author: Austin, Texas Books, Records & Videos: The Book Grove on Amazon Internet

Aug 20 2012
Scooter@ScooterMoviesShop.com Took my money & did not send items Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Books, Records & Videos: Scooter@ScooterMoviesShop.com Internet

Aug 19 2012
PAPERBACKSWAP.COM PAPERBACKSWAP.COM Trying to Sell Books That Aren't Printed Under Fraudulent ISBN Internet, Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Books, Records & Videos: PAPERBACKSWAP.COM Internet

Aug 18 2012
Amazon Excuse for withholding seller payment Internet Author: , Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Amazon Internet

Aug 07 2012
Amazon seller Rock and Soul Records Sold me an item they did not have in stock. Internet Author: , Books, Records & Videos: Amazon seller Rock and Soul Records Internet

Jul 19 2012
Magazines Deal Now Deceptive, Poor Customer Service, Book Full of Excuses Internet
Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Books, Records & Videos: Magazines Deal Now Internet

Jun 27 2012
Multilingual Books Delivery Problems, No response to telephone/email messages ISeattle, Washington Author: Pueblo, Colorado Books, Records & Videos: Multilingual Books ISeattle, Washington

Jun 25 2012
D.F. RECORDS & VIDEO They sale to me a fake perfume placentia, California Author: placentia, California Books, Records & Videos: D.F. RECORDS & VIDEO placentia, California

Jun 21 2012
TVDVDBoxSet.co.uk TVDVDBoxSet.com Ordered product, took payment then no contact from company! Internet Author: Torquay, Other Books, Records & Videos: TVDVDBoxSet.co.uk Internet