Travel → Travel Agents

Approximately 582 Reports Found

Apr 15 2014
Priceline Scam of not showing resort fee in name your price deals Internet Author: California Travel Agents: priceline Internet

Apr 14 2014
All Inclusive Vacation Levin Enarion This company is offering travel agent jobs starting salary of 3000.00 per month. Switzerland Internet
Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Travel Agents: All Inclusive Vacation Internet

Apr 04 2014
Levin Enarion Listen to your gut! I did,just in time Geneva Switzerland Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Travel Agents: Levin Enarion Internet

Mar 23 2014
All Inclusive Travel- Levon Enarion - patch24@gmail.com By the grace of god I caught it before sending my drvers license ad bank info. I googled the email address and there it was. Geneva Switzerland Author: Madison, Alabama Travel Agents: All Inclusive Travel Select State/Province

Mar 21 2014
vacation Choices We got sucked In olympia Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Travel Agents: vacation Choices olympia, Washington

Mar 20 2014
JLK Telcom Free Labor. Scam. Do Not Work For Them Mount Morris Illinois Author: Oregon, Illinois Travel Agents: Joe York Mount Morris, Illinois

Mar 09 2014
Orbis India Tours Pvt Ltd Completely Fraud on Money Level (Not paying us for designing their Official Website) Chennai Tamil Nadu India Author: Chennai, Other Travel Agents: Orbis India Tours Pvt Ltd Chennai, Select State/Province

Feb 27 2014
travellooga Top twavel USA ,isobe marketing,compass travel my husband and me joined the travel club,when we did they gave us a voucher for a free cruise.We sent the voucher in and waited 40. days.We got nothing back. ft lauderdale Florida Author: coconut creek, Florida Travel Agents: travellooga ft lauderdale, Florida

Feb 23 2014
Zamir & Asmakahtun Z Kothawala DBA Chicago Hajj and Umrah Fraud, deception, lies, harassment, loss of $12,000. Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agents: CHICAGO HAJJ AND UMRAH GROUP, INC Chicago, Illinois

Feb 13 2014
Destinations In Florida Allison Jones Destinationsinflorida Ripped Off Destinations In Florida Allison Jones Orlando Florida
Author: San Diego, California Travel Agents: Destinations In Florida Orlando, Florida

Feb 07 2014
getaroom.com Hotel-Rates.com Scam Company-- won't honour your contract! http://www.getaroom.com/ Houston, Texas Author: United Kingdom, Other Travel Agents: getaroom.com Select State/Province

Jan 18 2014
HOTWIRE.COM definitely not a customer driven company, service is poor, customer service is not professional New Jersey Author: bridgewater, New Jersey Travel Agents: HOTWIRE.COM Select State/Province

Jan 08 2014
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS INC TRAVEL RIPOFF KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: ORMOND BEACH , Florida Travel Agents: GLOBAL CONNECTIONS INC KANSAS CITY , Kansas

Jan 06 2014
Goibibo Profit making with Cancellation charges internet Author: Delhi, Travel Agents: Goibibo Select State/Province

Dec 20 2013
American Travel Planners AKA Blue Water Don't make the same mistake we made. Washington District of Columbia Author: Anywhere, Travel Agents: American Travel Planners Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 17 2013
Carlos Melia Carlosmeliablog, carlosmelia.com , CM by carlos Melia, carlos melia recommends CARLOS MELIA USED MY TO GET A WORKING VISA IN USA, NO BUSINESS ETHICS, DON'T TRUST THIS PERSON New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Travel Agents: Carlos Melia New York, New York

Dec 13 2013
my happy journey MHJ frauds bangalore India Internet Author: delhi, Other Travel Agents: my happy journey Internet

Dec 06 2013
Hotwire Star Inflation to Commit Fraud and Charge More for Reservations through Hotwire.com Internet Author: Signal Mountian, Tennessee Travel Agents: Hotwire Internet

Dec 05 2013
MakeMyTrip.com makemytrip, travel agent, make my trip I am staying in US for sometime and I booked round trip tickets through travel agent for my family to travel India. For several reasons(Bad weather, child health, traffic jam etc..) i couldn't make it to airport on time. This can happen to anyone. I called my agent and requested for next available date to travel and ready to pay penalty and fare difference. Agent says that dates cant be changed after no show and also money is not refundable. gurgaon Internet Author: duluth, Georgia Travel Agents: MakeMyTrip.com Internet

Nov 26 2013
Fiji Vacations / Melissa Pomeroy Terrible Customer Service Costa Mesa California Author: Milton, Ontario Travel Agents: Fiji Vacations / Melissa Pomeroy Costa Mesa, California

Nov 01 2013
Travel Union US Airlines 1-888-964-6772Numbers on voucher 66-663714/947116 Numerous phone calls, when I answered by mistake, very persistant. Scottsdale Arizona Author: York, Pennsylvania Travel Agents: Travel Union Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 28 2013
Smartfares.com Credit card billed for reservation cancelation but not when actually trying to pay Internet Author: Bucharest, Alabama Travel Agents: Smartfares.com Internet, Select State/Province