Travel → Travel Agents

Approximately 598 Reports Found

Oct 17 2014
ACENDAS ALL ABOUT TRAVEL, GINGER COOK, HORRIBLE BUSINESS ETHICS, PRACTICES Mission Kansas
Author: Overland Park, Kansas Travel Agents: ACENDAS Mission, Kansas

Oct 08 2014
Mahindra Travels US Ashish Sharma, Israr shah sold airline tickets and cancelled , with no refund to me LA Internet Author: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan Travel Agents: Mahindra Travels US Internet

Oct 07 2014
Oasis Travel Dishonest, Unprofessional, Scam, rude SWANSEA Illinois Author: st louis, Missouri Travel Agents: Oasis Travel SWANSEA, Illinois

Sep 09 2014
Adeventure2Remember A real Ripoff Not sure Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Travel Agents: Adeventure2Remember Internet

Jul 22 2014
Penn Foster online school took travel course. Program tests are open bok. you know the answers yet the test marks you wrong when you have proof answers are correct. They know this. my friend has same issue yrs ago. they have not fixed. will not refund money. only partial though inside 2 week period and still in 1st chapter. tampa florida Author: tampa, Florida Travel Agents: Penn Foster Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Hotelsclick.com No customer service resulted in a scam. Internet Author: Antalya, Other Travel Agents: Hotelsclick.com Internet

Jul 14 2014
Hotwire does not give accurate information at the time booking san francisco Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Agents: Hotwire Nationwide

Jul 06 2014
Unplugged Concepts Platinum Travels, Shane Bohannon, Jennifer Bohannon Unplugged Concepts Scam, Unplugged Concepts Travel Con Artists, Unplugged Concepts Scam Elderly And Single Women In Texas San Antonio Texas Author: san antonio , Texas Travel Agents: Unplugged Concepts Internet

Jun 22 2014
Bravofly ignoring all contact from myself Internet
Author: Indiana Travel Agents: Bravofly Internet

Jun 09 2014
America Connected / Travel Services 1. Eden R. King eden.king@outlook.com2. David R. Bicher america_connected.db@outlook.com America Connected / Travel Services PO Box 227 | Fresh Meadows, New York 11365 800- 323-9031 | 516-415-2531 Sold me airline tickets and then cancelled the tickets without my knowledge. I tried to board the flight but was told be ticket agent that my ticket had been cancelled by the travel agent. Fresh Meadows New York Author: Duluth, Georgia Travel Agents: America Connected / Travel Services Fresh Meadows , New York

Jun 10 2014
ImmigrationPros the agent name was Kimberly Brook it was a suprise call from a lady, saying she has my application on the visa lottery and as an agent, that they will be abel to work out my application, and give me a succesfull result and 100% assurance that every thing will work ouut perfectly. so i was really excited, hope it will not take up a long time. but till now i have not hard a call or recieved an email from them, since july lasst year. meanwhile they told me to that i will hear from them by Janaury 2014, to my greatest suprise i did not hear notting. Internet Author: Dublin city, Other Travel Agents: ImmigrationPros Internet

Apr 15 2014
Priceline Scam of not showing resort fee in name your price deals Internet Author: California Travel Agents: priceline Internet

Apr 14 2014
All Inclusive Vacation Levin Enarion This company is offering travel agent jobs starting salary of 3000.00 per month. Switzerland Internet
Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Travel Agents: All Inclusive Vacation Internet

Apr 04 2014
Levin Enarion Listen to your gut! I did,just in time Geneva Switzerland Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Travel Agents: Levin Enarion Internet

Mar 23 2014
All Inclusive Travel- Levon Enarion - patch24@gmail.com By the grace of god I caught it before sending my drvers license ad bank info. I googled the email address and there it was. Geneva Switzerland Author: Madison, Alabama Travel Agents: All Inclusive Travel Select State/Province

Mar 21 2014
vacation Choices We got sucked In olympia Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Travel Agents: vacation Choices olympia, Washington

Mar 20 2014
JLK Telcom Free Labor. Scam. Do Not Work For Them Mount Morris Illinois Author: Oregon, Illinois Travel Agents: Joe York Mount Morris, Illinois

Mar 09 2014
Orbis India Tours Pvt Ltd Completely Fraud on Money Level (Not paying us for designing their Official Website) Chennai Tamil Nadu India Author: Chennai, Other Travel Agents: Orbis India Tours Pvt Ltd Chennai, Select State/Province

Feb 27 2014
travellooga Top twavel USA ,isobe marketing,compass travel my husband and me joined the travel club,when we did they gave us a voucher for a free cruise.We sent the voucher in and waited 40. days.We got nothing back. ft lauderdale Florida Author: coconut creek, Florida Travel Agents: travellooga ft lauderdale, Florida

Feb 23 2014
Zamir & Asmakahtun Z Kothawala DBA Chicago Hajj and Umrah Fraud, deception, lies, harassment, loss of $12,000. Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agents: CHICAGO HAJJ AND UMRAH GROUP, INC Chicago, Illinois