Travel → Travel Agents

Approximately 685 Reports Found

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 13 2016
Hotwire.com Booked a 4-star city hotel, got a 1.5 star hotel in the sticks Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Travel Agents: Hotwire.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Explorica Unfair Business Practices Boston Massachusetts Author: Frederick, Maryland Travel Agents: Explorica boston, Massachusetts

Mar 30 2016
Priceless Times Distant Palms Vacations (acting as Marriott and other companies) Fraud - charges credit card without consent Cancun Quintana Roo Mexico
Author: Yountville, California Travel Agents: Priceless Times Cancun Q. Roo Mexico, Other

Mar 24 2016
Derek Low Scam, took advantage of student, didn't provide service offered. DO NOT PAY THIS GUY TO PLAN ANYTHING FOR YOU! Internet Author: san rafael, California Travel Agents: Derek Low Internet

Feb 25 2016
A1 travel consultants , Fun time reservation Scam me out of $850 with false advertisement for a vacation to Aruba. Clarksburg Internet Author: Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania Travel Agents: A1 travel consultants Internet

Feb 22 2016
CHICAGO HAJJ AND UMRAH GROUP, INC Dream Achiever, Dream Feeder......I THINK NOT! CHICAGO Illinois Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: CHICAGO HAJJ AND UMRAH GROUP, INC CHICAGO, Illinois

Feb 18 2016
IIG Promotions Don't send them money! The vacation packages are overpriced! They don't refund your money! LAKE HAVASU CITY Arizona Author: OCOEE, Florida Travel Agents: IIG Promotions LAKE HAVASU CITY , Arizona

Apr 12 2016
Properties Group Inc. scam, fraud, internet scam Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Travel Agents: Properties Group Inc. Internet

Jan 25 2016
Properties Group Inc. www.propertiesgroupinc.com Scam renting condos Sutton Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Agents: Properties Group Inc. Internet

Jan 11 2016
Travel Center First Select Travel The Compnay will not answer the telephone or my email. Clarksburg Maryland Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Travel Agents: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Jan 20 2016
Beyond Experience Luxury Concierge Service James Fawcett Scam Cabo San Lucas Baja California Author: Austin, Texas Travel Agents: Beyond Experience Luxury Concierge Service Cabo San Lucas,

Oct 27 2015
Joseph Edward Fulmer - Joe E. Fulmer - Joe Fulmer SCAMMER, THIEF WANTED CRIMINIAL IN MEXICO AND THE U.S. Puerto Vallarta Internet
Author: Colombus, Ohio Travel Agents: Joseph Edward Fulmer - Joe E. Fulmer - Joe Fulmer Internet