Travel → Travel Agents

Approximately 704 Reports Found

Nov 16 2016
Starpoint Resorts Group Stay Sapphire, Saphire Resort Scamed me like no one before Las Vegas Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Agents: Starpoint Resorts Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 09 2016
American Vacations SAS RCA Tours They pretend to be Tripadvisor Disregard any fax with the Tripadvisor logo on it because it is a scam Florida Internet Author: Liverpool, New York Travel Agents: American Vacations SAS RCA Tours Tripadvisor Internet

Oct 11 2016
justairticket.com Scamed in to trusting and buying an airline ticket Jersey City New Jersey Author: new lebanon, Ohio Travel Agents: justairticket.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Trip Assurance Caribbean Vacations HORRIBLE st. petersburg Florida Author: Georgia Travel Agents: Trip Assurance st. petersburg, Florida

Sep 02 2016
RTI- Resort Travel International Ripped me off for $1200 Lake Mary Florida Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Travel Agents: RTI- Resort Travel International Lake Mary, Florida

6, Report #1319415

Jul 28 2016
Global Vacation Offers Farewell Travel, A1 Travel Consultants, Farewell Vacations SCAM!!!! Internet Internet Author: Iowa Travel Agents: Global Vacation Offers Internet

Jul 21 2016
justairticket.com The company misrepsented me by refusing to comply the rules I was told. Jersey City NJ Author: Sugar Land, Texas Travel Agents: justairticket.com Internet

Jul 09 2016
Savontourshawaii Beverly Carrier Beverly Carrier of Saveontourshawaii.com (808 924 6639) is a thief Honolulu Hawaii Author: Anaheim, California Travel Agents: Savontourshawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

Jul 02 2016
Hotwire Expensive Typo San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Athens, Texas Travel Agents: Hotwire Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Hotwire I booked a car rental through Hotwire.com. I decided I was going to take my own personal vehicle and called Hotwire an hour after I booked the reservations for the car. The lady on the other end asked me my reason and I told her I decided to take my own personal vehicle, she stated indirectly, that wasn't a good reason and they couldn't cancel the reservations. Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Travel Agents: Hotwire Internet

May 30 2016
Elite Pet Relocators Elite Pet Relocator; Jason Delivery of a Puppy promised on May 28, 2016 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Maryland Hagerstown Maryland Author: New York, New York Travel Agents: Elite Pet Relocators Hagerstown, Maryland

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 13 2016
Hotwire.com Booked a 4-star city hotel, got a 1.5 star hotel in the sticks Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Travel Agents: Hotwire.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Explorica Unfair Business Practices Boston Massachusetts Author: Frederick, Maryland Travel Agents: Explorica boston, Massachusetts

Mar 30 2016
Priceless Times Distant Palms Vacations (acting as Marriott and other companies) Fraud - charges credit card without consent Cancun Quintana Roo Mexico
Author: Yountville, California Travel Agents: Priceless Times Cancun Q. Roo Mexico, Other