Sports & Recreation → Sports Cards & Memorabilia

Approximately 299 Reports Found

Feb 02 2016
grabcart.com failed to ship item i ordered & did not answer email i sent Mississauga Ontario Author: Winsted, Connecticut Sports Cards & Memorabilia: grabcart.com Mississauga , Ontario

Jan 04 2016
Topps Digital Cards HuddleBuntKickStar Wars False pretenses & allegations. Will not deliver cards opened in packs but instead accuse of violating rules to avoid the truth New York New York
Author: Merrimack , New Hampshire Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Topps Digital Cards New York, New York

Dec 08 2015
Preferred Customer Service Government.com Sold a fake signed 1997 Ken Griffey Jr. jersey Burnsville Minnesota Author: Jensen Beach, Florida Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Preferred Customer Service Burnsville, Minnesota

Dec 06 2015
Zach Flick Craigslist Scammer!!!! Cedar falls/Ankeny Iowa Author: Ankeny, Iowa Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Zach Flick cedar falls , Iowa

Dec 06 2015
Athletes One SCAMALERT Internet
Author: el cajon, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Athletes One Internet

Nov 20 2015
Simply Fabo Paid for a sports flag I never received. Keep emailing and never get a response. Missouri Internet
Author: KATY, Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simply Fabo Internet

Nov 17 2015
TBA Shop - NFL Team Flags Steelers Flag, NFL, Team, Flag TBA Shop OK Author: Argyle, Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBA Shop Internet

Nov 13 2015
TBAshop ordered Green Bay Packer flag, just had to pay $6.99 for shipping on Sept.14 2015 and never recieved flag on facebook Internet Author: taylorsville, Utah Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBAshop Internet

Nov 09 2015
Sports Jerseys Wholesale Fans GearUniforms Dealsuniformsdeals.com Wrong Jersey and Won't Make Right China Internet Author: Rancho Cordova, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Sports Jerseys Wholesale Internet

Nov 08 2015
tbashop ordered green Bay Packers flag for free only pay $6.99 shipping and it's been two months and all they say is that had a high volume of orders and to keep waiting Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Sports Cards & Memorabilia: tbashop Internet

Nov 07 2015
SimplyFabo SimplyFabo via Facebook SimplyFabo Rip off! BEWARE! Scam! Internet Author: Crest Hill, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: SimplyFabo Internet

Oct 23 2015
TBASHOP I ordered a Packer Flag over 6 weeks ago and paid the 6.99 shipping. As of today Oct 23rd I have not received my flag. I emailed them 2 weeks ago and never heard back. I called the above number I got off of my credit card. Some Man named Mark answered and I was like is the TBASHOP and he was like well kind of. He said this is his cell number. I told him well I got it off of my credit card statement so you got my 6.99. He fed me a line of bullcrap and said I don't know what happen with your delivery. I will refund your money. He siad he will have to do it tomorrow cause he not near the computer. I told him I will give it a week. OKLAHOMA Author: CORONA, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBASHOP Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
Simplyfabo.com I ordered a packers flag from them and never received it every time I try to contact them I get the same email and never get contacted by am actual person it is horrible and I advise from buying anything from there they will just rip you Internet Author: Mira loma, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simplyfabo.com Internet

Oct 20 2015
Simply Fabo Team Flag Rip Off Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simply Fabo Internet

Oct 19 2015
Simply Fabo Team Flag Ripoff Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simply Fabo Internet

Oct 19 2015
TBA Shop NFL Team Flag Ripoff  Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBA Shop Internet

Oct 10 2015
TBASHOP my fiance is a big gb packer fan I ordered him a flag they never sent it Internet Author: LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBASHOP

Sep 28 2015
Panini America Panini PANINI RIPS OFF CONSUMERS-DOES NOT HONOR REDEMPTIONS- SUBSTITUTES VALUABLE CARDS WITH ITEMS OF NO VALUE IRVING TEXAS Author: , Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Panini America Nationwide