Sports & Recreation → Sports Cards & Memorabilia

Approximately 317 Reports Found

Jul 15 2016
vintage sports and entertaiment memorabilia, Frederick K Mc night, A new leaf ministry da Cambridge community church da thrift and consignment shop A hood rat, one who caps in his own back yard, pretends to be your friend, when he gets anything and everything of value that you have "SNAP" you no longer matter. las vegas Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Sports Cards & Memorabilia: vintage sports and entertaiment memorabilia Internet

Nov 20 2015
Simply Fabo Paid for a sports flag I never received. Keep emailing and never get a response. Missouri Internet
Author: KATY, Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simply Fabo Internet

Nov 17 2015
TBA Shop - NFL Team Flags Steelers Flag, NFL, Team, Flag TBA Shop OK Author: Argyle, Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBA Shop Internet

Nov 13 2015
TBAshop ordered Green Bay Packer flag, just had to pay $6.99 for shipping on Sept.14 2015 and never recieved flag on facebook Internet Author: taylorsville, Utah Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBAshop Internet

Nov 09 2015
Sports Jerseys Wholesale Fans GearUniforms Dealsuniformsdeals.com Wrong Jersey and Won't Make Right China Internet Author: Rancho Cordova, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Sports Jerseys Wholesale Internet

Nov 08 2015
tbashop ordered green Bay Packers flag for free only pay $6.99 shipping and it's been two months and all they say is that had a high volume of orders and to keep waiting Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Sports Cards & Memorabilia: tbashop Internet

Nov 07 2015
SimplyFabo SimplyFabo via Facebook SimplyFabo Rip off! BEWARE! Scam! Internet Author: Crest Hill, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: SimplyFabo Internet

Oct 23 2015
TBASHOP I ordered a Packer Flag over 6 weeks ago and paid the 6.99 shipping. As of today Oct 23rd I have not received my flag. I emailed them 2 weeks ago and never heard back. I called the above number I got off of my credit card. Some Man named Mark answered and I was like is the TBASHOP and he was like well kind of. He said this is his cell number. I told him well I got it off of my credit card statement so you got my 6.99. He fed me a line of bullcrap and said I don't know what happen with your delivery. I will refund your money. He siad he will have to do it tomorrow cause he not near the computer. I told him I will give it a week. OKLAHOMA Author: CORONA, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBASHOP Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
Simplyfabo.com I ordered a packers flag from them and never received it every time I try to contact them I get the same email and never get contacted by am actual person it is horrible and I advise from buying anything from there they will just rip you Internet Author: Mira loma, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simplyfabo.com Internet

Oct 20 2015
Simply Fabo Team Flag Rip Off Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simply Fabo Internet

Oct 19 2015
Simply Fabo Team Flag Ripoff Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simply Fabo Internet

Oct 19 2015
TBA Shop NFL Team Flag Ripoff  Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBA Shop Internet

Oct 10 2015
TBASHOP my fiance is a big gb packer fan I ordered him a flag they never sent it Internet Author: LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBASHOP

Sep 28 2015
Panini America Panini PANINI RIPS OFF CONSUMERS-DOES NOT HONOR REDEMPTIONS- SUBSTITUTES VALUABLE CARDS WITH ITEMS OF NO VALUE IRVING TEXAS Author: , Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Panini America Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
Autograph Live Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Christopher Williams Continue to Bash Internet sellers of autographs by autneticators not named PSA or JSA. Cyrkin is a large stock holder in PSA/DNA and has a vested interest in keeping other smaller authenticators off the market place. internet Author: smalltown, Other Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Autograph Live Magazine internet

Aug 19 2015
showcase authentics jsa/psa sold on coaches corner auctions soudeton Internet/pa. Author: perkasie, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: showcase authentics Internet

Aug 17 2015
Authenticgraph authenticgraph.com Sold a fraudulent Michael Jordan Signed Jersey there website is down and cannot be accessed Internet
Author: Medina, Ohio Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Authenticgraph Internet

Aug 11 2015
Topps Company Inc. Topps Incomplete ( Complete Set ) Purchased, Missing or stolen Rookie Card taken out before set was opened Old Fordge Pennsylvania Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Topps Company Inc. Old Fordge, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2015
Autographs Networks Autographs America Autograph Network sells cheap fakes to people wishing and not doing their homework. Internet Author: Alabama Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Autographs Networks Internet

Aug 05 2015
newyorksteelerfan PSA authenticated item for newyorksteelerfan who was selling it on ebay. New York New York Author: Loveland, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: newyorksteelerfan Internet