Sports & Recreation → Sports Cards & Memorabilia

Approximately 328 Reports Found

Jul 19 2016
Eastern Lettering Scumbags , Took My Money For Numbers For A Jersey And Never Delivered Wake Forrest North Carolina Author: Fairless Hills , Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Eastern Lettering Wake Forrest, North Carolina

Jul 18 2016
Baseball Card Outlet BCO on Eastern Avenue Mistreated customers Baltimore Maryland Author: Towson, Maryland Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Baseball Card Outlet Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 13 2016
Mill Creek Sports These guys straight up ripped me off.  Mill Creek Washington
Author: MENLO PARK, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Mill Creek Sports Mill Creek, Washington

Feb 02 2016
grabcart.com failed to ship item i ordered & did not answer email i sent Mississauga Ontario Author: Winsted, Connecticut Sports Cards & Memorabilia: grabcart.com Mississauga , Ontario

Jan 04 2016
Topps Digital Cards HuddleBuntKickStar Wars False pretenses & allegations. Will not deliver cards opened in packs but instead accuse of violating rules to avoid the truth New York New York
Author: Merrimack , New Hampshire Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Topps Digital Cards New York, New York

Dec 08 2015
Preferred Customer Service Government.com Sold a fake signed 1997 Ken Griffey Jr. jersey Burnsville Minnesota Author: Jensen Beach, Florida Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Preferred Customer Service Burnsville, Minnesota

Dec 06 2015
Zach Flick Craigslist Scammer!!!! Cedar falls/Ankeny Iowa Author: Ankeny, Iowa Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Zach Flick cedar falls , Iowa

Dec 06 2015
Athletes One SCAMALERT Internet
Author: el cajon, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Athletes One Internet

Jul 15 2016
vintage sports and entertaiment memorabilia, Frederick K Mc night, A new leaf ministry da Cambridge community church da thrift and consignment shop A hood rat, one who caps in his own back yard, pretends to be your friend, when he gets anything and everything of value that you have "SNAP" you no longer matter. las vegas Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Sports Cards & Memorabilia: vintage sports and entertaiment memorabilia Internet

Nov 20 2015
Simply Fabo Paid for a sports flag I never received. Keep emailing and never get a response. Missouri Internet
Author: KATY, Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simply Fabo Internet

Nov 17 2015
TBA Shop - NFL Team Flags Steelers Flag, NFL, Team, Flag TBA Shop OK Author: Argyle, Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBA Shop Internet

Nov 13 2015
TBAshop ordered Green Bay Packer flag, just had to pay $6.99 for shipping on Sept.14 2015 and never recieved flag on facebook Internet Author: taylorsville, Utah Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBAshop Internet

Nov 09 2015
Sports Jerseys Wholesale Fans GearUniforms Dealsuniformsdeals.com Wrong Jersey and Won't Make Right China Internet Author: Rancho Cordova, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Sports Jerseys Wholesale Internet

Nov 08 2015
tbashop ordered green Bay Packers flag for free only pay $6.99 shipping and it's been two months and all they say is that had a high volume of orders and to keep waiting Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Sports Cards & Memorabilia: tbashop Internet

Nov 07 2015
SimplyFabo SimplyFabo via Facebook SimplyFabo Rip off! BEWARE! Scam! Internet Author: Crest Hill, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: SimplyFabo Internet

Oct 23 2015
TBASHOP I ordered a Packer Flag over 6 weeks ago and paid the 6.99 shipping. As of today Oct 23rd I have not received my flag. I emailed them 2 weeks ago and never heard back. I called the above number I got off of my credit card. Some Man named Mark answered and I was like is the TBASHOP and he was like well kind of. He said this is his cell number. I told him well I got it off of my credit card statement so you got my 6.99. He fed me a line of bullcrap and said I don't know what happen with your delivery. I will refund your money. He siad he will have to do it tomorrow cause he not near the computer. I told him I will give it a week. OKLAHOMA Author: CORONA, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBASHOP Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
Simplyfabo.com I ordered a packers flag from them and never received it every time I try to contact them I get the same email and never get contacted by am actual person it is horrible and I advise from buying anything from there they will just rip you Internet Author: Mira loma, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simplyfabo.com Internet

Oct 20 2015
Simply Fabo Team Flag Rip Off Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simply Fabo Internet