Sports & Recreation → Sports Cards & Memorabilia

Approximately 308 Reports Found

Oct 23 2015
TBASHOP I ordered a Packer Flag over 6 weeks ago and paid the 6.99 shipping. As of today Oct 23rd I have not received my flag. I emailed them 2 weeks ago and never heard back. I called the above number I got off of my credit card. Some Man named Mark answered and I was like is the TBASHOP and he was like well kind of. He said this is his cell number. I told him well I got it off of my credit card statement so you got my 6.99. He fed me a line of bullcrap and said I don't know what happen with your delivery. I will refund your money. He siad he will have to do it tomorrow cause he not near the computer. I told him I will give it a week. OKLAHOMA Author: CORONA, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBASHOP Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
Simplyfabo.com I ordered a packers flag from them and never received it every time I try to contact them I get the same email and never get contacted by am actual person it is horrible and I advise from buying anything from there they will just rip you Internet Author: Mira loma, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simplyfabo.com Internet

Oct 20 2015
Simply Fabo Team Flag Rip Off Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simply Fabo Internet

Oct 19 2015
Simply Fabo Team Flag Ripoff Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simply Fabo Internet

Oct 19 2015
TBA Shop NFL Team Flag Ripoff  Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBA Shop Internet

Oct 10 2015
TBASHOP my fiance is a big gb packer fan I ordered him a flag they never sent it Internet Author: LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: TBASHOP

Sep 28 2015
Panini America Panini PANINI RIPS OFF CONSUMERS-DOES NOT HONOR REDEMPTIONS- SUBSTITUTES VALUABLE CARDS WITH ITEMS OF NO VALUE IRVING TEXAS Author: , Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Panini America Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
Autograph Live Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Christopher Williams Continue to Bash Internet sellers of autographs by autneticators not named PSA or JSA. Cyrkin is a large stock holder in PSA/DNA and has a vested interest in keeping other smaller authenticators off the market place. internet Author: smalltown, Other Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Autograph Live Magazine internet

Aug 19 2015
showcase authentics jsa/psa sold on coaches corner auctions soudeton Internet/pa. Author: perkasie, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: showcase authentics Internet

Aug 17 2015
Authenticgraph authenticgraph.com Sold a fraudulent Michael Jordan Signed Jersey there website is down and cannot be accessed Internet
Author: Medina, Ohio Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Authenticgraph Internet

Aug 11 2015
Topps Company Inc. Topps Incomplete ( Complete Set ) Purchased, Missing or stolen Rookie Card taken out before set was opened Old Fordge Pennsylvania Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Topps Company Inc. Old Fordge, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2015
Autographs Networks Autographs America Autograph Network sells cheap fakes to people wishing and not doing their homework. Internet Author: Alabama Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Autographs Networks Internet

Aug 05 2015
newyorksteelerfan PSA authenticated item for newyorksteelerfan who was selling it on ebay. New York New York Author: Loveland, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: newyorksteelerfan Internet

Jul 28 2015
AthletesOne Prior name: athletes ink No event, no refund Carmel IN Author: Merriam, Kansas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: AthletesOne Internet

Jul 21 2015
Sunshine Subscription Agencey Came to my door basically begging us to order a Jersey so the person could win a cruise for being top seller. We ordered a jersey back in May check cleared in June and still no sign of a jersey!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Lyons, New York Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Sunshine Subscription Agencey Coral Springs, Florida

May 07 2015
Pristine Auction *** The Company Bids Against You To Run The Price Up TO Their Reserve *** Phoenix Arizona Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Pristine Auction Phoenix, Arizona

May 04 2015
Coaches Corner Auctions myccsaCoach's Corner Sports Auctions LLC COACHES CORNER SCAMMERS AND THIEVES Souderton Pennsylvania Author: Midland, Ontario Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Coaches Corner Auctions Souderton, Pennsylvania

Apr 28 2015
teamsjerseysbuy.com Jersey out of stock, offers something else, agrees to refund, but none given Internet Author: Sugar Grove, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: teamsjerseysbuy.com Internet

Mar 13 2015
nascar members club Nascar Members club Charlotte, NC I was offered a free Nascar Flag for only a shipping charge. I have received no flag and I just discovered a charge to my credit card of 84 dollars for a membership that I did not authorize. I will not authorize either. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Shoemakersville, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: nascar members club Charlotte, North Carolina

45, Report #1200255

Jan 08 2015
chicago blackhawks hockey club blackhawks game used patrick kane stick scam chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: chicago blackhawks hockey club chicago, Illinois