Services → TV News Satiations

Approximately 47 Reports Found

Apr 25 2015
KABC 7 Los Angeles Eyewitness news liewitness news channel 7 los angeles liars liberal libereals democrat news mainstream media Glendale California Author: Los Angeles, California TV News Satiations: KABC 7 Los Angeles Glendale, California

Mar 12 2015
Direct TV Lies about receiver not being returned Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona TV News Satiations: Direct TV Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 25 2014
Webcast.Com also bills as RIPPED ME OFF! LIED ABOUT BEING ABLE TO WATCH FOOTBALL GAMES! TOLD ME I WOULD BE REFUNDED AND THEN STILL BILLED ME! Internet Author: Illinois TV News Satiations: Webcast.Com Internet

Sep 15 2014
KGTV Channel 10 - Melissa Mecija - Investigate the "Investigative Reporter" San Diego Author: San Diego, California TV News Satiations: KGTV Channel 10 San Diego, California

Sep 15 2014
Melissa Mecija, KGTV Channel 10 - Investigating the Disappearing Downpayment - San Diego California Author: San Diego, California TV News Satiations: Melissa Mecija San Diego, California

Jan 10 2014
IN THE SPOTLIGHT, BOULDER in the spotlight They called me 5 times a day until they got my money, They told me that we are on the best of Zagat and will make plaques for us. I was happy and gave my CC and expect for the plaques to come. It is almost 1 month they been noone is picking up the call and replied my voice calls.I suggested to all of you do not trust this company they will rip you up. Be carefull from thiese pigs, they are theives/ Boulder Colorado Author: Elmhurst, New York TV News Satiations: IN THE SPOTLIGHT, BOULDER Boulder, Colorado

Jan 01 2014
WAVE TV operations manager Dan Foos WAVE TV operations manager Dan Foos mistreated employee Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky TV News Satiations: WAVE TV Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 30 2013
ABC 6 on your side- LIARS INVESTIGATIVE REPORTERS- COVERUP Columbus Ohio Author: Hilliard, Ohio TV News Satiations: ABC 6 on your side Columbus, Ohio

Aug 29 2013
Cool Zone Rip off artist Coconut Creek Florida Author: boca raton , Florida TV News Satiations: Cool Zone Coconut Creek, Select State/Province

Aug 14 2013
Comcast Worst service ever Delray Beach Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida TV News Satiations: Comcast Delray Beach, Florida

Jun 24 2013
JOSH REPP Fraud Newscaster. Do NOT TRUST SAID HE WOULD PAY ME TO LIE AND NEVER PAID ME!!! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida TV News Satiations: JOSH REPP West Palm Beach, Florida

May 06 2014
Punch TV Network, Punch TV , Joseph Collins, Rachel Ramos Intern Exploiters, Wage Thieves, Fake Television Station Signal Hill California
Author: Alabama TV News Satiations: Punch TV Network, Punch TV Signal Hill, California

May 08 2013
Dish Network My wife and I moved,we requested Dish network to follow us. When they got here there were to many trees to get a went with Brigthouse while Dish was charging us $350.oo for a product we could Bellview Florida
Author: Ocala, Florida TV News Satiations: Dish Network Bellview, Florida

Apr 04 2013
DirecTV Clueless as to the meaning of term "customer satisfaction" Internet Author: Farmington, Maine TV News Satiations: DirecTV Internet

Nov 02 2012
Khou chan 11 Belo corp Antwonne Thomas,Erin Hoffman,Jenny Ulbik Billing Fraud We have not only experienced being lied to multiple times,We have been defrauded of a refund owed too us for Months Houston, Texas Author: cypress, Texas TV News Satiations: Khou chan 11 Belo corp Houston, Texas

Sep 03 2012
Direct TV Misrepresented Service Maricopa, Arizona Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia TV News Satiations: Direct TV Maricopa, Arizona

Aug 18 2012
isatellitelink Beware,the content is unsatisfactory Internet Author: , TV News Satiations: isatellitelink Internet

Jul 01 2012
DirecTV Corporate is uncontactable despite their PR Los Angeles, Internet Author: Tubac, Arizona TV News Satiations: DirecTV Internet

Jun 29 2012
AIRTEL DIGITAL TV- AIRTEL DTH- VERY POOR SERVICE- NEVER USE AIRTEL DTH- I complained Four times at airtel customer care but they couldn't solve the issue after 12 days.. Internet Author: Albany, New York TV News Satiations: AIRTEL DIGITAL TV- Internet

Apr 20 2012
David Fein Total Traffic, Shadow Traffic provided bogus and incorrect traffic data for new york. misrepresented service. liar. east rutherford, New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas TV News Satiations: David Fein east rutherford, New Jersey