Services → TV News Satiations

Approximately 43 Reports Found

Jun 03 2011
Live TV 4 me This company promises a worldwide TV service. The channels they provide are not premium channels and are often shopping, weather or other such like channels. One does not see what they offer before, Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon TV News Satiations: Live TV 4 me Internet

Feb 18 2011
Dish Network Dish Networks service is Horrible! look at these chat transcripts! Engelwood, Colorado Author: College Station, Texas TV News Satiations: Dish Network Engelwood, Colorado

Jan 14 2011
james chang "dishnetwork will send you defective equipment" englewood, Colorado Author: elk grove, California TV News Satiations: james chang englewood, Colorado

Oct 20 2010
Direct TV Charging you for no service and early cancelation fee a ripoff! Internet Author: Bend, Oregon TV News Satiations: Direct TV Internet

Dec 06 2009
Bloomberg News Tokyo Theresa Barraclough, Rocky Swift, Brian Fowler, Chris Collins Executive Editor soft plagiarism, no credit for analysis, dishonesty, abuse of trust Tokyo, Japan Author: Tokyo, Other TV News Satiations: Bloomberg News Tokyo Tokyo, Select State/Province

Nov 17 2009
DIRECTV Bad Business... beware Direct TV trap... Giving incorrect information that lead me to pick DIRECTV as my TV provider, and now, I can't cancel it without penalty charge... Internet Author: Fremont, California TV News Satiations: DIRECTV Internet

32, Report #412072

Jan 25 2009
DRIREG.NETMN/REGNETORD.COM Account ripped off for $5.26 no explanation or phone number given Minnesota Nationwide Author: Eddyville, Illinois TV News Satiations: DRIREG.NETMN Nationwide, Minnesota

Dec 22 2008
Snuggies Blankets I paid for it and now I cant get my products they charged me $66.00 and some change and give me what they claimed to be a number that I could talk tosome one but all it does is pick up and hangs up on you Wallingford Connecticut Author: Kokomo, Indiana TV News Satiations: Snuggies Blankets Wallingford, Connecticut

May 29 2008
Clifford Kirk Be Aware Of Clifford Kirk If You Are In The Television Business Dubai Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia TV News Satiations: Clifford Kirk Nationwide

Jan 22 2009
E-Stealth useless down load for wireless tv service Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee TV News Satiations: E-Stealth Nationwide

Mar 06 2009
DirecTV False advertising - Total Ripoff I've Got Their Reciver & Will Not Return Until I Recieve My Deposit Greenwood Village Colorado Author: memphis, Tennessee TV News Satiations: DirecTV Greenwood Village, Colorado

Apr 01 2009
Kgun 9 "on Your Side" - Tucson Arizona - Defamatory,slander Ruins Reputations What A Joke - Not News Kgun 9 News Tucson Arizona - shoddy journalists, don't follow rules, unethical, biased. not news. Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona TV News Satiations: Kgun 9 On Your Side - Tucson Arizona - Defamatory,slander Tucson, Arizona

May 12 2009
Tvprocessing.com All I want is a full refund....Is that so hard to ask! East Brunswick New Jersey Author: New Caney, Texas TV News Satiations: Tvprocessing.com Internet

Nov 15 2008
CERRA Perfumes Fraud! La Puente California Author: Tampa, Florida TV News Satiations: CERRA La Puente, California

Feb 28 2008
Platinum Productions, Sustainable Planet Creative solicitation for cash Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Cottage Grove, Wisconsin TV News Satiations: Platinum Productions, Sustainable Planet Deerfield Beach, Florida