Services → Voicemail Services

Approximately 284 Reports Found

Sep 13 2012
Opus Virtual Offices Scam Operation, Dishonest, Rip-Off, False Advertising, Sean DiMartino , Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Voicemail Services: Opus Virtual Offices Internet

Aug 06 2012
Solo Communications Found strange charges on July's AT&T bill not subscribed too. Contacted ph# listed to question charges & the service wasn't authorized. Internet Author: Cypress, California Voicemail Services: Solo Communications Internet

Jul 03 2012
Utell2011 Bank charge that was unauthorized wilminton de, Internet Author: elkton, Maryland Voicemail Services: Utell2011 Internet

Jun 30 2012
Nationwide Assist i was told that Ihave $1400 in benefits available for my use. Internet Author: Colton, California Voicemail Services: Nationwide Assist Internet

Mar 27 2012
evoice keeps old credit card info and charges them intermittently Los Angeles, California Author: Modesto, California Voicemail Services: evoice Los Angeles, California

Mar 21 2012
US Telecom UST Received an invoice for TELECOM MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT for $425. We are in process of changing phone service providers however we did not leave our immediate area for a provider and CERTAINLY NOT to La Verne, California Author: , Kansas Voicemail Services: US Telecom La Verne, California

Feb 18 2012
Evoice and/or j2 Global Communications j2 Global Communications Misleading Los Angeles, California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Voicemail Services: Evoice and/or j2 Global Communications Los Angeles, California

Dec 27 2011
SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS fraudulent unauthorized charges to customers credit cards, Internet Author: Frankfort, Illinois Voicemail Services: SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS Internet

Dec 22 2011
Loop Mobile Bad Customer care services providers, Internet Author: Mumbai, Voicemail Services: Loop Mobile Internet

May 18 2012
Vonage Vonage has made 2 unauthorized charges to my bank account. Vonage has refused to refund the money that they stole from me for services that I did not use. Vonage has one of the worst customer service Internet, Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Voicemail Services: Vonage Internet

Jun 07 2011
Vumber Continued to charge my bank account after I cancelled their service, and would not help me get my account information back Internet Author: Avila Beach, California Voicemail Services: Vumber Internet

May 03 2011
mysolovoice I checked my verizon bill and saw that this company has been charging me $14.63 for a service I never ordered. They agreed to pay me back $40.00 of $135 they had stolen from me. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Voicemail Services: mysolovoice Internet

Mar 10 2011
evoice j2 global communcations, inc. False Advertising - Double Charging , Internet Author: Lakewood Ranch, Florida Voicemail Services: evoice Internet

Feb 13 2011
Mario Lafleur H H Management, Rippoff Merchant, Conman, Debtor, Doesn't pay for work provided Mont Tremblant, Quebec Author: London, Internet Voicemail Services: Mario Lafleur Mont Tremblant, Quebec

Feb 09 2011
ESBI Total Protection Plus Third party charge to my verizon phone bill that i did not sign up for Internet
Author: hainesport, New Jersey Voicemail Services: ESBI Internet

Nov 15 2010
Rocket Communication Svcs, Inc Fraudulent Billing Tampa, Florida Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Voicemail Services: Rocket Communication Svcs, Inc Tampa, Florida

Oct 26 2010
Guardsman of Valspar Corporation Warrenty Rip Off Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Loganville, Georgia Voicemail Services: Guardsman of Valspar Corporation Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sep 03 2010
ILD Members Edge ILD billed me 14.95 on my Verizon phone bill, Teaneck, New Jersey Author: Charlotte Hall, Maryland Voicemail Services: ILD Members Edge Teaneck, New Jersey

Aug 12 2010
VP Audio - Jeff Wade Jeff Wade from VP AUDIO has been ripping people off for YEARS!! How does he get away with it? Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Windham, Maine Voicemail Services: VP Audio - Jeff Wade Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 16 2010
VACATION CLUB CHEAP TRIPS Ignoring Credit Card Refunds, not answering phone calls, Cherry Hill, New Jersey Author: St.Thomas, Ontario Voicemail Services: VACATION CLUB CHEAP TRIPS Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jun 14 2010
Betamax VOIP cologne, germany credit card/debit card fraud I, Internet Author: woodland, California Voicemail Services: Betamax VOIP cologne, germany Internet

Apr 20 2010
VP Audio Inc./Jeff Wade ripped me off Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Florence, Massachusetts Voicemail Services: VP Audio Inc./Jeff Wade Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 20 2010
VP Audio Incorporated - Jeff Wade This company has not paid me for work I did. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Voicemail Services: VP Audio Incorporated Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 10 2010
Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. - ESBI BLVD NETWORK LLC Unauthorized Charges, Internet Author: Wilmington, California Voicemail Services: Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. - ESBI Internet