Services → Voicemail Services

Approximately 291 Reports Found

Jun 11 2013
family mobile okay i pay my family mobile bill ten days ago now i gotta pay 52 more dollars.....or its gonna be off ...so basically i payed for a month that the phone wasn't on and i only got ten days to use it ......all im saying i want my money back....ill go to another place better... columbia columbia Author: Columbia, South Carolina Voicemail Services: family mobile columbia, Select State/Province

Mar 21 2013
Peak Communications hi jacked my long distance phone account repeatedly. Belleville Illinois Author: auburn, California Voicemail Services: Peak Communications Belleville, Illinois

Jan 23 2013
Solavei Robert Illegal marketing , Internet
Author: Payson, Utah Voicemail Services: Solavei Internet

Nov 08 2012
Solo Communications SoLoCommunications Unauthorized Voice Mail Service Unknown, California Author: La Habra, California Voicemail Services: Solo Communications Unknown, California

Nov 07 2012
Answering Specialists Fradulent charges and business practices; unresponsive company Bonners Ferry, Idaho Author: Lithonia, Georgia Voicemail Services: Answering Specialists Bonners Ferry, Idaho

Sep 28 2012
MYFAX J2 Global Protus MyFax PFax J2 Global Protus eVoice Fusemail Campaigner Keepitsafe Onebox Extortion and Fraudulent use of Credit Card. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Voicemail Services: MYFAX J2 Global Protus Internet

Sep 13 2012
Opus Virtual Offices Scam Operation, Dishonest, Rip-Off, False Advertising, Sean DiMartino , Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Voicemail Services: Opus Virtual Offices Internet

Aug 06 2012
Solo Communications Found strange charges on July's AT&T bill not subscribed too. Contacted ph# listed to question charges & the service wasn't authorized. Internet Author: Cypress, California Voicemail Services: Solo Communications Internet

Jul 03 2012
Utell2011 Bank charge that was unauthorized wilminton de, Internet Author: elkton, Maryland Voicemail Services: Utell2011 Internet

Jun 30 2012
Nationwide Assist i was told that Ihave $1400 in benefits available for my use. Internet Author: Colton, California Voicemail Services: Nationwide Assist Internet

Mar 27 2012
evoice keeps old credit card info and charges them intermittently Los Angeles, California Author: Modesto, California Voicemail Services: evoice Los Angeles, California

Mar 21 2012
US Telecom UST Received an invoice for TELECOM MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT for $425. We are in process of changing phone service providers however we did not leave our immediate area for a provider and CERTAINLY NOT to La Verne, California Author: , Kansas Voicemail Services: US Telecom La Verne, California

Feb 18 2012
Evoice and/or j2 Global Communications j2 Global Communications Misleading Los Angeles, California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Voicemail Services: Evoice and/or j2 Global Communications Los Angeles, California

Dec 27 2011
SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS fraudulent unauthorized charges to customers credit cards http://www.skype.com, Internet Author: Frankfort, Illinois Voicemail Services: SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS Internet

Dec 22 2011
Loop Mobile Bad Customer care services providers, Internet Author: Mumbai, Voicemail Services: Loop Mobile Internet

May 18 2012
Vonage Vonage has made 2 unauthorized charges to my bank account. Vonage has refused to refund the money that they stole from me for services that I did not use. Vonage has one of the worst customer service Internet, Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Voicemail Services: Vonage Internet

Jun 07 2011
Vumber Continued to charge my bank account after I cancelled their service, and would not help me get my account information back Internet Author: Avila Beach, California Voicemail Services: Vumber Internet

May 03 2011
mysolovoice I checked my verizon bill and saw that this company has been charging me $14.63 for a service I never ordered. They agreed to pay me back $40.00 of $135 they had stolen from me. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Voicemail Services: mysolovoice Internet

Mar 10 2011
evoice j2 global communcations, inc. False Advertising - Double Charging , Internet Author: Lakewood Ranch, Florida Voicemail Services: evoice Internet

Feb 13 2011
Mario Lafleur H H Management, Rippoff Merchant, Conman, Debtor, Doesn't pay for work provided Mont Tremblant, Quebec Author: London, Internet Voicemail Services: Mario Lafleur Mont Tremblant, Quebec

Feb 09 2011
ESBI Total Protection Plus Third party charge to my verizon phone bill that i did not sign up for Internet
Author: hainesport, New Jersey Voicemail Services: ESBI Internet

Nov 15 2010
Rocket Communication Svcs, Inc Fraudulent Billing Tampa, Florida Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Voicemail Services: Rocket Communication Svcs, Inc Tampa, Florida

Oct 26 2010
Guardsman of Valspar Corporation Warrenty Rip Off Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Loganville, Georgia Voicemail Services: Guardsman of Valspar Corporation Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sep 03 2010
ILD Members Edge ILD billed me 14.95 on my Verizon phone bill, Teaneck, New Jersey Author: Charlotte Hall, Maryland Voicemail Services: ILD Members Edge Teaneck, New Jersey