Services → Voicemail Services

Approximately 286 Reports Found

Jan 30 2006
ILD Teleservices - Nationwide Voice ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing! Voice Mail Service I never wonted or even knew I had untill I got my phone bill. This Info Not Provided With Bill So I Don't Know It! Nationwide Author: Newnan, Georgia Voicemail Services: ILD Teleservices - Nationwide Voice Nationwide

Feb 04 2006
Nwvmessaging AKA Nationwide Voice Messaging ripoff Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Voicemail Services: Nwvmessaging AKA Nationwide Voice Messaging Internet

Nov 12 2007
Voicemail Direct USA ripoff they added their charges to my Verizon phone bill Plantation Florida Author: Everett, Washington Voicemail Services: Voicemail Direct USA Plantation, Florida

Mar 22 2006
Nationwide Voice Messaging, ILD Building Voicemail, unauthorized, scammers. ripoff Nationwide Author: Belle Plaine, Minnesota Voicemail Services: Nationwide Voice Messaging - ILD Building Nationwide

Oct 22 2007
Voicemail Direct USA ripoff Plantation Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Voicemail Services: Voicemail Direct USA Plantation, Florida

Apr 27 2006
American Premium Warehouse - The Biling Resource ripoff voicemail charge on phone bill San Jose California Author: Palo Alto, California Voicemail Services: American Premium Warehouse San Jose, California

Apr 29 2006
Orbit Vmail - Telecom - theuseful.com I've Been Ripped off!! Every Month I get a service charge to my phone bill Plantation Florida Author: new york, New York Voicemail Services: Orbit Vmail - Telecom - theuseful.com Plantation, Florida

Apr 30 2006
Optimum Voice Mail - ILD Teleservices ripoff, intentional deception for monetary gain via fraudulent billing Boston Massachusetts Author: skokie, Illinois Voicemail Services: Optimum Voice Mail - ILD Teleservices Boston, Massachusetts

84, Report #190840

May 10 2006
RESIDENTIAL VOICEMAIL.COM - RESIDENTIAL VOICEMAIL ripoff IS AT IT AGAIN!! DON'T LET THEM GET YOU BOSTON Massachusetts Author: rentz, Georgia Voicemail Services: RESIDENTIAL VOICEMAIL.COM BOSTON, Massachusetts

Jan 21 2007
Myiproducts Imail Llc Billed us on our phone bill for services that were not ever ordered or used, these services on our bill described as imail voicemail as well as vmail Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Voicemail Services: Myiproducts Imail Internet

Jan 31 2007
NATIONS VOICE PLUS 800 VOICE MAIL FRAUD. UNAUTHORIZED BILLING TO PHONE BILL FOR SERVICE NOT ORDERED CLEARWATER Florida Author: SOUTHBOROUGH, Massachusetts Voicemail Services: NATIONS VOICE PLUS CLEARWATER, Florida

Mar 28 2007
Voicevox Voicemail Service Mo charged $14.95 on the phone and internet bill Ripoff Internet Author: springfield, Missouri Voicemail Services: Voicevox Voicemail Service Mo Internet

Feb 06 2007
ILD Teleservices ripoff charge on phone bill for voice mail $19.16 haven't answered phone in 113 minutes Nationwide Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina Voicemail Services: ILD Teleservices Nationwide

Sep 11 2007
ESBI - MyiProducts Imail Fraudulant billing Never subscribed to this! Absolutely no reason to Internet Author: Mahomet, Illinois Voicemail Services: ESBI - MyiProducts Imail Internet

Sep 12 2007
Myiproducts:unauthorized Billing On AT&T Bill I never ordered any voice mail service which Myiproduct claims that they recieved the order Internet Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Voicemail Services: Myiproducts Nationwide

Sep 18 2007
HollyWood Digital Productions RIP OFF JED COLBERT - Hollywood Digital Productions Charged my Card More than Promised Hollywood Florida Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Voicemail Services: HollyWood Digital Productions Hollywood, Florida

Oct 05 2007
Mytelebill They added their services to my telephone without any authorization Gilbert Arizona Author: Rockwall, Texas Voicemail Services: Mytelebill Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 27 2007
Extended Services Billing Incorporated(ESBI); Orbit Telecom Illicit Charges Teaneck New Jersey Author: Kinston, North Carolina Voicemail Services: Extended Services Billing Incorporated Teaneck, New Jersey

Oct 31 2007
United Voice Messaging put ild telesaerivces charges on my phone bill Nationwide Author: salt lake city, Utah Voicemail Services: United Voice Messaging Nationwide

Nov 01 2007
ESBI billed me thru At&t for a voicemail monthly fee of $14.95 for a service I don't have Internet Author: Santa Ana, California Voicemail Services: ESBI Internet

Nov 07 2007
Nations Voice Plus These people send charges(not ordered by me or anyone in my house) to my phone company which I am then required to pay Clearwater Florida Author: Millington, Tennessee Voicemail Services: Nations Voice Plus Clearwater, Florida

Nov 09 2007
ILD Teleservices Meteline Tech Voicemail i am being billed for a voicemail service that i never ordered or used.$13.95 a month Internet Author: oakland, California Voicemail Services: ILD Teleservices Meteline Tech Voicemail Internet

Nov 26 2007
American EVoice Billed me $16 for voice mail and said that my husband authorized it through Media Shapers. Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Voicemail Services: American EVoice Internet

Mar 17 2008
Vonage Phone Service Vonage "Customer Service" (NOT) Internet Author: Leola, Pennsylvania Voicemail Services: Vonage Phone Service Internet