desperate

Services → Voicemail Services

Approximately 272 Reports Found

Mar 07 2009
Vontage Lie, double charged me, terrible voice quailty Holmdel, New Jersey Author: Portland, Oregon Voicemail Services: Vontage 23 Main St., Holmdel,, New Jersey

Jul 13 2009
Intelicom Messaging - ESBI Criminals Henderson Nevada Author: Kintnersville, Pennsylvania Voicemail Services: Intelicom Messaging - ESBI Henderson, Nevada

Apr 21 2008
ESBI Billed me for a voice mailbox, which I did not authorize. Internet Author: Stewartstown, Pennsylvania Voicemail Services: ESBI Internet

Jul 30 2009
OAN Services / USA Voicemail / Direct USA / DaData Info to get credit back for OAN Services/USA Voicemail Clearwater Florida Author: Dubuque, Iowa Voicemail Services: OAN Services / USA Voicemail / Direct USA / DaData Clearwater, Florida

Jul 14 2009
Green Tree Data Set-up a false account and billed me on my phone bill. MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Voicemail Services: Green Tree Data MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota

Jul 11 2009
Supreme Services Now - OAN They are charging my local phone company $16 for a voicemail service I didn't order Boca Raton Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Voicemail Services: Supreme Services Now - OAN Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 18 2009
OneBox System does not work; no technical support; long customer service wait and disconnects; no refunds Internet Author: Crofton, Maryland Voicemail Services: OneBox Internet

Jun 03 2009
Hollywood Digital Productions Jed Colbert made life threats against an employee of my company ! Hollywood Florida Author: Sheffield, Alabama Voicemail Services: Hollywood Digital Productions Hollywood, Florida

May 09 2009
Beta Max Voip charged to my account without doning any business with me Koln Germany Author: Long Beach, New York Voicemail Services: Beta Max Voip Koln,

Apr 28 2009
Myiproducts And Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. Unauthorized charge on phone bill Internet Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Voicemail Services: Myiproducts And Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. Internet

Apr 06 2009
USBI And Voicemail Assist Charging my phone bill a monthly fee of $7.95 Internet Author: Guys Mills, Pennsylvania Voicemail Services: USBI And Voicemail Assist Internet

Mar 30 2009
USBI Unauthorized Recurirng Monthly Fee for VM Asst Internet Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Voicemail Services: USBI Internet

Mar 24 2009
MyiProducts IMail they are billing me for a voicemail service I did not sign up for on my ATT bill. They are fradulent & dishonest company. Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Capistrano Beach, California Voicemail Services: MyiProducts IMail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Mar 15 2009
OAN Services on my phone bill Rutherford New Jersey Author: Staten Island, New York Voicemail Services: OAN Services Rutherford, New Jersey

Jan 02 2009
MyiProducts IMail Unauthorized Charges to my phone company Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Kimball, West Virginia Voicemail Services: MyiProducts IMail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Aug 09 2007
MyTeleBill Voice Mail Service Scam Gilbert Arizona Author: Montoursville, Pennsylvania Voicemail Services: MyTeleBill Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 16 2008
MyiProducts IMail Unauthorized Account and Billing Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Houston, Texas Voicemail Services: MyiProducts IMail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Oct 06 2008
My Voicemail Network charged me thrue my phone provider for service I die not ask for and when I called them the first time yhey said they would cancel this service but the next mo. they charged me again and denyed speaking to me last mo.Internet Author: winder, Georgia Voicemail Services: My Voicemail Network Internet

Oct 03 2008
ESBI - ESBI.com Voice mail scam Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Voicemail Services: ESBI Internet

Aug 31 2007
ESBI, Myiproducts Imail Voicemail Fraudulent billing , Never ordered, do not know company, ripoff. Richland Virginia Internet Author: Tri-Cities, Washington Voicemail Services: ESBI, Myiproducts Imail Voicemail Internet

Aug 27 2007
VoiceMail Direct USA - AT&T, Bills are not protected to ensure only you create the charges on your own accounts. Plantation Florida Author: Anytown, Arkansas Voicemail Services: VoiceMail Direct USA - AT&T Plantation, Florida

Oct 12 2007
Bid4Prizes.com ripped off Ripoff Nationwide Author: east carondelet, Illinois Voicemail Services: Bid4Prizes.com Nationwide

Aug 17 2007
NATIONWIDE VOICE MESSAGING nationwide voice messaging...fake company Ripoff Boston Massachusetts Author: Puyallup, Washington Voicemail Services: NATIONWIDE VOICE MESSAGING Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 01 2007
Nationwide Voice Messaging Billing As ILD Teleservices Nationwide billed me a setup fee. I never asked for this serves to be added to my phone. Ripoff Scam San Antonio Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Voicemail Services: Nationwide Voice Messaging Billing As ILD Teleservices San Antonio, Texas

Aug 15 2007
Integretel Solutions - Agora Voice - The Billing Resource Another sucker here They've been billing me for over a year Ripoff San Jose California Author: Denver, Colorado Voicemail Services: Integretel Solutions - Agora Voice - Billing Resource San Jose, California