Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Government Stupidity

Approximately 204 Reports Found

Oct 14 2016
HughesNet. Lies and Deceit of Americas #1 Satellite Provider Germantown Maryland Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Government Stupidity: HughesNet.

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Apr 15 2016
Metro Financial Planning Dennis Khanna Dennis Khanna has had his licences suspended and is charge with sexual assault Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton , Ontario Government Stupidity: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton , Ontario

Nov 24 2015
Assurance Wireless.com Deceptive practices Parsippany New Jersey Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Government Stupidity: Assurance Wireless

Jul 23 2015
Andrew Treusch wrongdoer, theft, unlawfull administration of my property; fraudulent conversion/; Surrey British Columbia Author: Sumas, Washington Government Stupidity: Andrew Treusch Surrey, British Columbia

Mar 14 2015
federal bank in Washington dc Goes by john cooper john Johnson James Moore brade johnson said I qualified for a free grant no payback I paid $520 for $12000 that they never gave. Nationwide Author: big rapids, Michigan Government Stupidity: federal bank in Washington dc Nationwide
7, Report #1200358

Jan 08 2015
loan organics, Louis Mark,Keven Peters Loan organics called me and told me I could get a 1,000 loan and i gave Louis Mark $386 and then thier Bank manager Keven Peters had me give him $600 and wanted an extra $200 which i do not have because they took all my money which was supposed to go towards my rent and his number is 469-444-0018. Never doing online loans again. Houston Texas Author: Concord, New Hampshire Government Stupidity: loan organics Houston, Texas
8, Report #1198448

Dec 30 2014
Delaware Solutions Threatining to sue if for bounced checks for an online loan I obtained in 2012. Completely false I might add. Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Government Stupidity: Delaware Solutions Nationwide
9, Report #1194869

Dec 11 2014
Diva Faria Winnipeg Child and Family Services Diva Faria, Phoenix Sinclair, Child murder, Child and Family Services Incompetence, CFS, Diva Maria Faria, child killer, negligence, common sense, manitoba child welfare system Child and Family Services negligence failure to protect children still acting without common sense Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Stupidity: Diva Faria Winnipeg Child and Family Services Winnipeg, Manitoba

Aug 27 2014
U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh I was called yesterday August 26, 2014, by Jenny Smidh she said that this company u.s. grant is recognized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and that I would be entitled to receive $8,400.00 in grant money that I would never have to repair back and t stated I would be entitled to a grant that I would never have to pay back District of Co District of Col Author: Imperial Beach, California Government Stupidity: U.S. Grant Department Jenny Smidh District of Co, Dist of Columbia

Aug 02 2014
MDES-Win Job Center Indianola, MS Carolyn Eubanks, Employment Interviewer II -Allegedly Carolyn Eubanks used my job interview information, and started having an affair with my fiance' Indianola Mississippi
Author: Belzoni, Mississippi Government Stupidity: MDES-Win Job Center Indianola, MS Indianola, Mississippi

Jul 23 2014
WPDE Carollinalive.com Channel 15 Irresponsible reporting, not checking facts before posting/reporting. Conway South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Government Stupidity: WPDE Conway, South Carolina

Jul 01 2014
Syncrony Bank GE Capital since Synchrony monitors everyone's credit I would like to know who monitors Synchrony Bank???? Nationwide Author: Findlay, Ohio Government Stupidity: Syncrony Bank Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
directexpress these people avoid any questions about anything San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: peterson, Indiana Government Stupidity: directexpress Nationwide

May 28 2014
Fed Biz Access Fed Biz Access EMAIL BLAST- SCAM Charging for FREE Services Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Alabama Government Stupidity: Fed Biz Access Saint Petersburg, Select State/Province

Apr 29 2014
Ajit Pai of the FCC Incompetent Moronic Disorganized Stupid Idiot Terrible Manager Sexual Harassment Arrogant Liar Cheater Corrupt Washington District of Columbia Author: WASHINGTON DC, Virginia Government Stupidity: Ajit Pai of the FCC Washington DC, Select State/Province

Apr 02 2014
Instant Checkmate A real SCAM. Asks to go over all kind of quetions and the only thing they keep is your credit card. You never get promised report. I wonder if they would charg new york Internet Author: miami, Florida Government Stupidity: Instant Checkmate Internet

Mar 18 2014
major energy national grid, I got ripped off by major energy with there lies of being cheaper an there energy is cheaper than anyones robbed orangeburg new york Author: hudsonfalls, New York Government Stupidity: major energy Select State/Province