Services → Book & Magazine Publishers

Oct 22 2016
Subco Scam, Fraud Fresno California Author: , Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco california

Oct 11 2016
New Age Marketing Luxury Lifestyle Magazine New Age Marketing is a scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Hailey, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: New Age Marketing Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 04 2016
HipHopWeekly Took my money never got 1 issue Nationwide Author: Moreno Valley , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Sep 30 2016
Magazine Solutions Told me I owed for magazine subscription Smyrna, Georgia Internet Author: East Grand Forks, Minnesota Appliances: Magazine Solutions Internet

Sep 29 2016
Viking Magazine Service They offer magazine service and took money from my checking account. Never give me 250 dollars gift card. I called to cancel and they still taken my money Burnsville Minnesota Author: Glendale Heights , Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking Magazine Service Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2016
Nadeesh Weerasinghe This person is full of lies and Fraud. Pls do not believe him. He says he has millions and try to get business but he has no money. He owes many companies and people in Sri Lanka. All his employyes have also left him due to non payment of salaries. He will look to be very innocent but pls be careful. Do not do any business with him. We have proof of all his dealings and the list of people who needs to be paid. He has also past records of women abuse Colombo 5, Sri Lanka Nationwide Author: Michigan, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Nadeesh Weerasinghe Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Continental Who's Who Charged me after I was told that there would be no charges Valley Stream New York Author: Des Moines, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: Continental Who's Who Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Amir Smith Queen City Bullies Charged me for a service and never rendered that service Charlotte North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Amir Smith Internet

Aug 18 2016
Family readers Family readers Magazines Nationwide Nationwide Author: Stoughton , Wisconsin Book & Magazine Publishers: Family readers Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Jul 12 2016
Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2016
Periodical Magazine I have contacted them since Feb 2016, demanded to cancel and they keep billing me and threatening me. The supervisor himself was extremely rude and hung up on me. Internet Author: Utica, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodical Magazine Internet

Jun 21 2016
Central Billing The Subscription center I do not have any subscription and they say I owe $707.10 dollars Los Ageles California Author: Tucson, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Central Billing The Subscription center Los Angeles California Los Ageles , California

Jun 02 2016
The Experience, Experience Sales, Zach Hill Door to Door Sales Con Artist Zach Hill Takes Your Money With Lies and Fraud Traveling Door to Door Sales in Dallas Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience or Experience Sales Nationwide

May 27 2016
MonogramHub Leather bond book; Didn't honor Groupon; Bait and Switch Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: MonogramHub Internet

May 24 2016
The Subscription Center Central Billing Central Billing Los Angeles California Author: Herndon, Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: The Subscription Center Central Billinf

May 18 2016
Knighthouse Publishing AKA: Phoenix Media Corporation, Schofield Media, Red Coat, Mayfield etc. etc. Knighthouse Publishing aka: Phoenix Media Corp. is back..TERRIBLE MGMT & UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES Chicago Illinois Author: Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Knighthouse Publishing Chicago, Illinois