Services → Realtors

1, Report #1196687

Dec 19 2014
Julia Borzova, Real Estate Agent Deceptive and dishonest Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Realtors: Julia Borzova, Real Estate Agent Nationwide

2, Report #1196582

Dec 19 2014
Jeremy Sposato aka J Roberts & Co aka J Roberts Residential aka J Roberts Brokerage Services aka Sposen Signature Homes aka Rezulia aka New Construction Direct Liar, thief, scumbag Cape Coral ,FL Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Realtors: Jeremy Sposato Internet

3, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

4, Report #1196295

Dec 18 2014
Remax Highlands Realty Remax Highlands Realty Blue RidgeJim Russell & Tom Oprandi Steals Your Commissions & Does Not Pay You Cartersville, Georgia
Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Remax Highlands Realty Cartersville, , Georgia

5, Report #1196273

Dec 18 2014
Equator Signed up as vendor and noticed a 9.99 charge on my credit card. Unfortunatly I noticed this six months after the charge started. In that time frame there was no work and not even an email saying thank you for your montly donation that we did nothing to earn. Nationwide Author: Florida Realtors: Equator Nationwide

6, Report #1196237

Dec 18 2014
Simon Cain Slee Property and real estate investment fraud / A and M Properties LLC - Peter Rushford Simon Cain Slee Spain Marbella real estate fraud con man thief jailbird New York Nationwide Author: Arkansas Realtors: Simon Cain Slee Nationwide

7, Report #1196177

Dec 17 2014
Valuation Vision The contract that they required me to sign states that they pay in net 30 days. They owe me from October and we are now in December! calsbad California Author: Valley Springs, California Realtors: Valuation Vision calsbad, California

8, Report #1196103

Dec 17 2014
American Homes 4 Rent Do not expect any competent customer service in regards to maintenance issues! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Realtors: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

9, Report #1195993

Dec 17 2014
sunny acres mobile home park pattygreg dont believe the hype.this mobile home park advertises one amount and charges another Jacksonville Florida Author: orange park, Florida Realtors: sunny acres mobile home park Jacksonville, Florida

10, Report #1195787

Dec 16 2014
homes.com Yet another online website designed for the sole purpose of scamming realtors into paying money ($100/month) in exchange for reporting accurate data. REALTORS┬« who don't pay, are automatically shown on their site with inaccurate data. Internet Author: Morgan Hill, California Realtors: homes.com Internet

11, Report #1195730

Dec 16 2014
NY Home Owner Reza Ardebili Awilda Abreu DEFRAUDED me for $1472.99! EXTREMELY Verbally Abusive and Insulting! Kew Gardens New York
Author: Columbus, Ohio Realtors: NY Home Owner Kew Gardens, New York

12, Report #1195592

Dec 15 2014
MARKET LEADER REAL ESTATE LEADS AND CONTACT MANAGMENT BELLVUE Washington Author: henderson, Nevada Realtors: MARKET LEADER BELLVUE, Washington

13, Report #1195229

Dec 13 2014
All Realty Services Inc Lied to me about what they could do. I never heard from them after they got there money. Kisseemee Florida Author: Port Orchard, Washington Realtors: All Realty Services Inc Kisseemee, Florida

14, Report #1195015

Dec 12 2014
American Standard Online They DO NOT provide any contact info for the Bank AND the homeowner. You get a list of homes with mortgages on it and they want you to physically mail them a letter to get in contact. These homeowners don't even want lease or sell their houses. Rude, uninformative, hangs up on you, cusses Montecito Internet Author: northridge, California Realtors: American Standard Online Internet

15, Report #1194663

Dec 11 2014
Flats2enjoy - Alejandro Molina the company owner is not reliable and dishonest - El due├▒o no es fiable, ni honesto Valencia, Spain Internet Author: miami beach, Florida Realtors: Flats2enjoy Internet

16, Report #1194199

Dec 09 2014
Homes.com Finding a home for sale has never been easier. With Homes.com, you can search new homes, foreclosures, multi-family homes, as well as condos and townhouses for sale. You can even search our real estate agent directory to work with a professional Realtor and find your perfect home. Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Realtors: Homes.com Internet

17, Report #1193954

Dec 08 2014
Navinchanra Khandhar Navin Khandhar crook and liar Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Realtors: Navinchanra Khandhar Chicago, Illinois

18, Report #1193814

Dec 08 2014
Real Estate Pipeline Big Promises - Total Rip Off Missoula Montana Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Realtors: Real Estate Pipeline Internet

19, Report #1193712

Dec 10 2014
Sandra Verdugo/Stuart Mark FirstTeamSnS Real EstateA Dynamic Trio.comUnited California RealtyUnited California @Lender's Association Negative Background Check Diamond Bar California Author: Orange, California Realtors: Sandra Verdugo - Stuart Mark Diamond Bar, California

Supreme