Travel → Travel Agencies

Dec 01 2016
Hotwire.com Hotel, ripoff, false booking San Francisco California Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agencies: Hotwire.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his "colleague" picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named "GoTravel Bonita Juarez" billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Gocrv Rip off scam run Internet Author: Rockville, md 20853, Maryland Travel Agencies: Gocrv Internet

4, Report #1332064

Oct 07 2016
WIN Wholesale Inventory Network Travel Club Selling in Sarasota Florida Author: Granville, New York Travel Agencies: WIN Internet

Oct 01 2016
outerbanksblue Rotten service Leaving today for beach They called at last minute Kitty Hawk North Carolina Author: North Carolina Travel Agencies: outerbanksblue Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 25 2016
American vacations Internet Author: Indian trail, North Carolina Travel Agencies: American vacations Internet

Sep 12 2016
Direct Buy Travel Travel by Direct BuyDirect Buy Deceptive and deceitful Nationwide Author: Euless, Texas Travel Agencies: Direct Buy Travel Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Viajes con Causa SCAM - Fake Reservations Cancun --- Other Author: Miami, Florida Travel Agencies: Viajes con Causa Cancun, Other

Aug 31 2016
Pura Vida Lifestyles Sunset Resorts Deceptive Sales- Unfulfilled Products Cancun, Q. Roo Q. Roo Author: Austin, Texas Travel Agencies: Pura Vida Lifestyles Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Afrique Travel Services Inc Mr. Pete Ade (Owner) Not Refunding me my deposit for no services rendered!!! Dallas Texas Author: Irving, Texas Travel Agencies: Afrique Travel Services Inc Dallas, Texas

Aug 29 2016
Club-Newport Newport Scam Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Guntersville, Alabama Travel Agencies: Club-Newport Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Premiere Cancun Vacations Sold Misleading Package, no refund Cancún Quintana Roo Other Author: Concord, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Premiere Cancun Vacations Cancún Quintana Roo, Other

Oct 21 2016
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Bluegreen Vacations aka Hyperion Marketing aka Great Destinations ripped me off Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Travel Agencies: BlueGreen Vacations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 16 2016
Trade Show Travel Co Free Vacation Scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Columbus, Ohio Travel Agencies: Trade Show Travel Co West Palm Beach, Florida

16, Report #1320837

Aug 05 2016
Travel4Less Values4Less, Inc Group# 4108Preferred Membership I called to pay my phone bill and got these folks who tried to overtalk everything I was saying. I told them repeatly I was not interested but they kept talking. I was told it would only cost $2.95 for trial and then $19.95 per month.N no city given, just internet address Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Travel Agencies: Travel4Less Internet

17, Report #1320649

Aug 04 2016
America vacations false advertising Internet Author: Sandyston, New Jersey Travel Agencies: America vacations Internet

18, Report #1320403

Aug 03 2016
Elan Vacations, Inc. Rented Expensive Home From Elan Vacations, A/C Broke and Elan Vacations Will Do Nothing Powells Point North Carolina Author: Lecanto, Florida Travel Agencies: Elan Vacations Powells Point, Florida

19, Report #1320192

Aug 02 2016
JUSTLY = Agent concerned is called REY, I hope he looses his job Never use the booking agent JUSTFLY INTERNET SITE uses INDIA call centre Internet Author: LA, California Travel Agencies: JUSTFLY Internet

20, Report #1320091

Aug 01 2016
Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. Vacation of a Lifetime Booking is impossible and rude, rude oh so rude Daytona Beach Florida Author: San Leon, Texas Travel Agencies: Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. Daytona Beach, Florida