Travel → Travel Agencies

Jan 20 2017
Always Travel With US Scam, Avoided refund at all costs, Lied, Defied logic of basic Math and time. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Staten Island, New York Travel Agencies: Always Travel With US Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Fun Times Travel Packed with Processing Fees and Additional Charges Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: SACRAMENTO, California Travel Agencies: Fun Times Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 18 2017
Tabeer Tours Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, D Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, Dubai. Check Rate you were quoted? a number of complaints — the second-highest number of online travel complaints, behind the sketchy return and refund policies — among consumers who booked a room at one price but when they arrived they were charged a higher price.  Dubai Nationwide
Author: Dubai, Other Travel Agencies: Tabeer Tours Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Supreme Choice Travel Fun time Vacations Scams thieves Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Clarksburg , Maryland

Jan 13 2017
IranianTours.com IranianVisa.com SCAM! Iranian Tours, Iranian Visa SCAM Artists! Unresponsive, liars, theives, do not trust! Tehran Internet Author: NYC , New York Travel Agencies: IranianTours.com IranianVisa.com SCAM! Internet

Jan 12 2017
Smartfares Purchase airlines tickets, Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Travel Agencies: Smartfares Sandy Springs, Georgia

Jan 06 2017
TakeABreak Dishonest Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Travel Agencies: TakeABreak Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
My VIP Vacations My VIP Services, LLC How my family lost $800 Branson Missouri Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Branson, Missouri

Dec 28 2016
Travel Advantage Network TAN TAN VIP Unhappy,high pressure sales Low blood sugar while there,wanted to leave but could not Wilkes-barre pa Pa Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Travel Advantage Network TAN Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Horizonte Paralelo This travel agency stole copyrighted materials from another company. Unprofessional behavior Malaga Author: New Jersey Travel Agencies: Horizonte Paralelo Malaga,

Dec 19 2016
Expedia.com cost me an international flight and blamed it on the airline. Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Agencies: Expedia.com Virginia

Dec 18 2016
Mike Versailles Rip off by America vacation Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Travel Agencies: America vacation Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Travel2be Deny open tickets deceptively Madrid Author: New York Travel Agencies: Travel2be Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Werner I tested positive for cocaine on my hair follicle and I never in my life did cocaine Lakeland Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Agencies: Werner Nationwide

16, Report #1341968

Dec 12 2016
Voyages Gallia voyages-gallia.fr Voyages Gallia stole copyrighted image from a photographer and used it to advertise own commercial services Paris Author: Toronto, New Jersey Travel Agencies: Voyages Gallia Paris,

Dec 01 2016
Hotwire.com Hotel, ripoff, false booking San Francisco California Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agencies: Hotwire.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his "colleague" picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named "GoTravel Bonita Juarez" billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Gocrv Rip off scam run Internet Author: Rockville, md 20853, Maryland Travel Agencies: Gocrv Internet