Travel → Travel Agencies

51, Report #1219802

Apr 01 2015
first select travel funtime reservations vacation package scams do not book maryland
Author: austin, Texas Travel Agencies: first select travel

52, Report #1219494

Mar 31 2015
Supreme Choice Travel I received a vacation package on my fax . Buy any package for 4 adults get 2 adults free!!! So I told my friends about it. We decided I would call . On march 24th I talked to Lavante & he sold me the package buy 4 get 2 free. He told me he needed my checking account number which I gave it to him. Then he saiid I would receive an e-mail with my confirmation with in 24 hrs .  Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

53, Report #1219440

Mar 31 2015
The Travel Center and Fun Time Vacations deceitful and dishonest business practice Clarksburg Maryland Author: Mesa, Arizona Travel Agencies: The Travel Center Nationwide

54, Report #1219386

Mar 31 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage network This company omitted information during the contract negotiation, and is not upholding the promises they did not omit. harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations harrisburg, Pennsylvania

55, Report #1219246

Mar 30 2015
Funjet Vacations/Mark Travel Corporation Mike Going, President of Funjet Vacations Took Thousands of Dollars from us for Prepaid Delta Flights that were already Oversold, and Ruined our Vacation! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Mesa, Arizona Travel Agencies: Funjet Vacations/Mark Travel Corporation Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Mar 19 2015
JD Reservations Purchased a fraudulent vacation package..the agency dodges my calls and emails. Orlando Florida Author: reading , Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: JD Reservations Orlando , Florida

Mar 18 2015
First Select Travel/ Travel Center/ Fun Time Reservations Scam! Still waiting for a refund Arizona/Texas Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: First Select Travel/ Travel Center/ Fun Time Reservations Nationwide

Mar 17 2015
flighthub We lost $3135 because they misled us Cornwall, Ontario, Canada Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Travel Agencies: flighthub Internet

Mar 09 2015
Government Vacation Rewards Deceptive Practices -Do Not Agree to Anything over the Phone Scottsdale Arizona Author: Norman, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: Government Vacation Rewardd Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 06 2015
ESL LANGUAGE TRAVEL AND FREDERICK FREEMAN ESL LANGUAGE COURSE SCAM LONDON Nationwide Author: LONDON, Other Travel Agencies: ESL LANGUAGE TRAVEL Nationwide

Mar 03 2015
Travel by Centenial Travel to good to be true Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Travel by Centenial

Mar 03 2015
Vacationexpress.com Beware of what your booking -Worst Agency Ever!!! Atlanta, GA Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: Vacationexpress.com Internet

Mar 01 2015
The Travel Center Travel Ripoff Clarksburg Maryland Author: RANCHO PALOS VERDES, California Travel Agencies: The Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Feb 27 2015
travres hotelsone charged $131.33 for travel or entertainment on my credit card. Was not in Las Vegas in 2014 Las Vegas Internet Author: Trenton, Illinois Travel Agencies: travres hotelsone Internet

65, Report #1209846

Feb 17 2015
ll travel LL travel enterprise. LL tours. Fraud Alert! This company is a SCAM New York New York Author: NYC, New York Travel Agencies: ll travel New York, New York

66, Report #1209314

Feb 15 2015
ESL LANGUAGE TRAVEL FRENCH COURSE SCAM LONDON Nationwide Author: LONDON, Travel Agencies: ESL LANGUAGE TRAVEL Nationwide

67, Report #1207942

Feb 09 2015
CHEAPOAIR or TRAVELONG RIP OFF, EXTREME CHANGE AND CANCELLATION FEES MARKHAM Internet, ONTAR
Author: TORONTO, Ontario Travel Agencies: CHEAPOAIR Internet

68, Report #1207695

Feb 09 2015
PREMIERE RESORTS INTERNATIONAL, LLC AKA RICHARD BECKER, RICHARD SANDERS, RICHARD CURTIS, AFFORDABLE LUXURY TRAVEL, LLC vacation scam, theft, deception Ocala AND Orlando Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Travel Agencies: PREMIERE RESORTS INTERNATIONAL, LLC Ocala, Florida

69, Report #1204976

Jan 28 2015
Glenn White Builders LLC won't stand behind workmanship and anything you call about you'll get bad workmanship when they come out, plus stealing money for homeowners and not doing a thing for it. West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Glenn White Builders LLC West Chester, Pennsylvania