Travel → Travel Agencies

Jan 27 2014
Saver Express/Happy Family Travel A really expensive travel agent that doesn't deliver value Tampa Florida Author: Winchester, Virginia Travel Agencies: Saver Express/Happy Family Travel Tampa, Florida

Apr 28 2014
vacationexpress.com Vacation Express Vacation Express - A complete RIPOFF Atlanta Georgia
Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: vacationexpress.com Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 24 2014
Frank Mata Essenciality Rentals Charged for trip but never delivered confirmation codes Puerto Vallarta Other Author: Texas Travel Agencies: Frank Mata Essenciality Rentals Puerto Vallarta, Other

Jan 23 2014
TAF Poor Customer Service, Program Rip Off nationwide Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Travel Agencies: TAF Select State/Province

Jan 22 2014
Bravofly Charged my credit card with 3,303 INR more than that is printed on my ticket's invoice! Internet Author: Bhilai, Other Travel Agencies: Bravofly Select State/Province

Jan 21 2014
Odenza Marketing Group Odenza Travel If it SOUNDS too good to be true, it IS! Burnaby British Columbia Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Agencies: Odenza Marketing Group Burnaby, British Columbia

Jan 08 2014
CRI TRAVEL Ripped Off? We sent our Redemption Certificate by Certified/Return Receipt Mail 11/6/2013 and we're still waiting to hear from them! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Travel Agencies: CRI TRAVEL West Palm Beach , Florida

Jan 06 2014
UMG TRAVEL Take money from debit without permission Schaumburg Illinois Author: miami, Florida Travel Agencies: UMG TRAVEL Schaumburg, Illinois

Jan 03 2014
Orbitz Huge hotel commission rates- Book directly instead!! Internet Author: Maryland Travel Agencies: Orbitz Internet

May 29 2014
CTA Vacations Travel With CTA When we signed up for this agency "membership" we were told (in writing) that our rebate $ would be refunded in 30 days. Then, when we were ready to submit our request on their form, they said it would take 60 days. THEN when we followed up at the end of 60 days, their voice message says 90 days all for the same reason "We have updated the 30-day processing period to a 60-day processing period due to the large volume of Member Rewards Requests we receive daily." I think they are simply out of money so we are being ripped off for promises not kept. Charleston South Carolina Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Travel Agencies: CTA Vacations Charleston, South Carolina

May 29 2014
Global Vacations Palm Harbor Global Vacations They lied about recieving our android tablet Palm Harbor Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Travel Agencies: Global Vacations Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

Dec 25 2013
Casblanca Express LV/CA fishing Baiting, unprofessional manner LV, San Diego, LA CA, NV Author: San Diego, California Travel Agencies: Casblanca Express LV LV, San Diego, LA, Select State/Province

Dec 12 2013
eDreams actual charge for flight to credit card much more than quoted Internet Author: home town, Other Travel Agencies: eDreams Internet, Select State/Province

Dec 11 2013
Priceline Ripped me off! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Woodinville, Washington Travel Agencies: Priceline Norwalk, Connecticut

Dec 04 2013
Orbitz is the worst online travel site Internet Author: ny, New York Travel Agencies: Orbitz Internet

Dec 04 2013
WowCuba WowCuba – DO NOT use this Agency!! Havana Internet Author: Naples, Florida Travel Agencies: wowcuba Internet

Dec 03 2013
Trendright Travel Trendright Travel Rip Off Promotions Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: pikesville, Maryland Travel Agencies: Trendright Travel Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 27 2013
Just Dreams LLC It is all a big fat LIE Honolulu Hawaii Author: Dulles, Virginia Travel Agencies: Just Dreams LLC Honolulu , Hawaii

94, Report #1102013

Jun 13 2014
GVN vacations deceptive, practiced, smooth, ethusiastic, charming, evil, conniving, larcenous Internet Author: DeLand, Florida Travel Agencies: GVN vacations Internet

Jun 16 2014
All Dreams Vacations VGC Corporation I was a victim of All Dreams Vacations. I was a winner on a question on TV Show I answered right Ipaid almost 400.00 for a vacation package. Then when i tried calling to make my reservation the number was disconected In the website just a link informing that is a fake and an attourney is in charge of any claim about. I contacted attorney office ant they told me will contact me at the end of the process but never did it I just want my money back, Miami Florida Author: Lawrence, Massachusetts Travel Agencies: All Dreams Vacations Miami, Florida