Travel → Travel Agencies

Apr 28 2015
ZipAway Travel Charleston, South Carolina First Select Travel, Supreme.... Travel Scam Charleston South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Agencies: ZipAway Travel Charleston, South Carolina Charleston, South Carolina

Apr 27 2015
Priceline.com Rental Car Best Rate Ripoff Nationwide Author: Arizona Travel Agencies: Priceline.com Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
Sandcastle Realty Vacation renters BEWARE! Strong DO NOT recommend. Edgartown Massachusetts
Author: New Paltz, New York Travel Agencies: Sandcastle Realty Edgartown, Massachusetts

Apr 19 2015
Vacation Reservation Center $49 for 3 Days/2 Nights in Any US City + Airfare Credit or Dinner Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Travel Agencies: Vacation Reservation Center Internet

Apr 17 2015
Tropical Getaways, Inc. Received offer for three trips. Paid promo fee. Never got to take any of the trips. Orlando Florida Author: TAHOKA, Texas Travel Agencies: Tropical Getaways, Inc. Orlando, Florida

Apr 15 2015
Kirschner Travel Travel agency in Global City Philippines They lied about the prces they quoted me and tried to triple it BEWARE Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Nationwide Author: chatsworth , California Travel Agencies: Kirschner Travel Nationwide

Apr 14 2015
FUN TIME TRAVEL The Travel Center/First Select Travel RIPOFF Travel Agency Clarksburg Maryland Author: los Angeles, California Travel Agencies: FUN TIME TRAVEL Clarksburg, Maryland

Apr 14 2015
Travel Corp Getaways Took money. Now no email or website, appears closed Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Agencies: Travel Corp Getaways Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Apr 13 2015
gocrv Yes got free trips with gocrv.com and they took my info and deposit and sent it to someone else when I got ready to book it was too late Illinois Author: maywood, Illinois Travel Agencies: gocrv Internet

85, Report #1222016

Apr 14 2015
Donna Dillion aka Donna Comp The Fun Time Reservation, The Travel Center, First Select Travel Ageney Continuation of Travel Fax Greenville South Carolina Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Travel Agencies: Donna Dillion aka Donna Comp

86, Report #1222004

Apr 12 2015
The Travel Center Donna Comptroller Comptroller Accounting Hagerstown Maryland Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Travel Agencies: The Travel Center

87, Report #1219802

Apr 01 2015
first select travel funtime reservations vacation package scams do not book maryland
Author: austin, Texas Travel Agencies: first select travel

88, Report #1219494

Mar 31 2015
Supreme Choice Travel I received a vacation package on my fax . Buy any package for 4 adults get 2 adults free!!! So I told my friends about it. We decided I would call . On march 24th I talked to Lavante & he sold me the package buy 4 get 2 free. He told me he needed my checking account number which I gave it to him. Then he saiid I would receive an e-mail with my confirmation with in 24 hrs .  Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

89, Report #1219440

Mar 31 2015
The Travel Center and Fun Time Vacations deceitful and dishonest business practice Clarksburg Maryland Author: Mesa, Arizona Travel Agencies: The Travel Center Nationwide

90, Report #1219386

Mar 31 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage network This company omitted information during the contract negotiation, and is not upholding the promises they did not omit. harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations harrisburg, Pennsylvania

91, Report #1219246

Mar 30 2015
Funjet Vacations/Mark Travel Corporation Mike Going, President of Funjet Vacations Took Thousands of Dollars from us for Prepaid Delta Flights that were already Oversold, and Ruined our Vacation! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Mesa, Arizona Travel Agencies: Funjet Vacations/Mark Travel Corporation Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Mar 19 2015
JD Reservations Purchased a fraudulent vacation package..the agency dodges my calls and emails. Orlando Florida Author: reading , Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: JD Reservations Orlando , Florida

Mar 18 2015
First Select Travel/ Travel Center/ Fun Time Reservations Scam! Still waiting for a refund Arizona/Texas Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: First Select Travel/ Travel Center/ Fun Time Reservations Nationwide