Services → Courier Services

Approximately 447 Reports Found

Dec 09 2015
United Parcel. Service UPS UPS the company that has the big three day delivery lie. Nationwide Author: San Bernardino , California Courier Services: United Parcel. Service Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
Logistics International Forwarding Inc. Talwin Transport Svc LLC. Nord Ex inc. Never paid me, never paid me back, ripped off others via credit fraud, money laundering. Doral Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Courier Services: Logistics International Forwarding Inc.

Nov 06 2015
Challenge international pet movers Challenge pet movers international llc, challenge Ripped off by pet courier and broke my heart Baltimore Maryland
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Courier Services: Challenge international pet movers Internet

Nov 05 2015
Defense Investigators Group DIG DO NOT EXCEPT A JOB WITH THEM. They are AWFUL Hanson Maryland Author: New York, New York Courier Services: Defense Investigators Group Hanson, Maryland

55, Report #1262041

Oct 18 2015
Urgent Courier Promises of Great Earnings are FALSE Oswego Illinois Author: North Aurora, Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier Oswego, Illinois

Oct 12 2015
thedonrx.com max,max timmermand,doc,maxthedon did not send product taiwan Internet Author: white house, Tennessee Courier Services: thedonrx.com Internet

Oct 08 2015
Flower delivery express Rip off flowers I ordered never delivered Commerce Michigan Author: Rancho Cordova, California Courier Services: Flower delivery express Nationwide

Sep 06 2015
timeline logistics Houston Emilio Castillo holds me right at $4,000 and says to him when I want to get it Houston Texas Texas Author: Houston, Texas Courier Services: timeline logistics Houston Emilio Castillo Houston Texas, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Island Wide Courier Work at home jobs Kahului, HI Hawaii Author: Bath, New York Courier Services: Island Wide Courier Kahului, HI, Hawaii

60, Report #1251951

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Courier I laugh when I see yet another John Cavanaugh Rip Off Report. This man will never change. I would hope that people google his company or name before coming on board with him. Everything written about him is true...BE WARE! Vernon Connecticut Author: anonymous, Connecticut Courier Services: Prestige Courier Vernon, Connecticut

Aug 30 2015
GLSWITCHES GLOBAL EXPRESS SHIPPING Fake delivering service - Will pick up but will never deliver! New Jersey - Seattle Internet Author: Preston, Courier Services: GLSWITCHES Internet

Aug 25 2015
Federal Express Corporation no resolution offered, corporate office did not care, no compensation offered for my loss, product never reached my hands, they fought off the case in small claims court, they falsely claimed that anybody can sign for my package without my prior knowledge, they had the opportunity to have worked this out without having to go to court and cause me to lose my case, they love going to court, they love not helping their customers, they are too big to care about their customers Memphis Tennessee
Author: CULVER CITY, California Courier Services: Federal Express Corporation Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 20 2015
SSR Creations Alekhya Phone number: 8142395759 I ordered a dress from this company and paid the money about two months back. They have not sent me my product and is not responding to me properly. She says it was shipped but is not providing me the tracking number. The company is fraud. Please teach them a lesson. Boston,Massachusetts Internet Author: Virginia Courier Services: SSR Creations Internet

Aug 01 2015
prestige courier John Vernon Connecticut Author: Berlin, Connecticut Courier Services: prestige courier Vernon , Connecticut

Aug 01 2015
Swift Courier Security Company they are saying I won 750,000 Usd from toyota, but they want me to pay over $400 usd to mail it to me. Should I pay this guys money or not New Delhi India india Author: anaheim, California Courier Services: Swift Courier Security

Jul 16 2015
UPS Lost Overnight Package in less than 12 hours Nationwide Author: Richland, Washington Courier Services: UPS Nationwide