Services → Courier Services

Approximately 455 Reports Found

Aug 20 2015
SSR Creations Alekhya Phone number: 8142395759 I ordered a dress from this company and paid the money about two months back. They have not sent me my product and is not responding to me properly. She says it was shipped but is not providing me the tracking number. The company is fraud. Please teach them a lesson. Boston,Massachusetts Internet Author: Virginia Courier Services: SSR Creations Internet

Aug 01 2015
prestige courier John Vernon Connecticut Author: Berlin, Connecticut Courier Services: prestige courier Vernon , Connecticut

Aug 01 2015
Swift Courier Security Company they are saying I won 750,000 Usd from toyota, but they want me to pay over $400 usd to mail it to me. Should I pay this guys money or not New Delhi India india Author: anaheim, California Courier Services: Swift Courier Security

Jul 16 2015
UPS Lost Overnight Package in less than 12 hours Nationwide Author: Richland, Washington Courier Services: UPS Nationwide

Jun 26 2015
XZXAS courier service Late delivery california Author: California Courier Services: XZXAS courier service

May 28 2015
Morton Logistics Dangerous delivery drivers Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Courier Services: Morton Logistics Louisville, Kentucky

May 09 2015
PET AIR CARRIER - petsaircarrierserivce@petlover.com scam artist rip off my teenage son 508.99 Nationwide Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Courier Services: PET AIR CARRIER - Nationwide

May 08 2015
UPX Courier service UPX Courier Agency Used Western Union to pay for Courier services of a puppy. Held puppy to extract extra expenses. After more money was sent, no puppy was ever delivered. Oklahoma Author: Lewiston, Maine Courier Services: UPX Courier service Nationwide

May 07 2015
UPS Destroyed my package and refuse to take responsibility Nationwide Author: Hagerstown , Maryland Courier Services: UPS Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
Ubit LLC Uber.com I was a driver who leased a vehicle from Ubit International in order to drive for Uber.com. I was first given a PT Cruiser. It had a check engine light on. The car was a "gas hog" & would periodically "chug along". The vehicle was so bad a passenger vomited. Luckily, he gave enough warning & I was able to pull over before he did so in the vehicle. I reoorted the problems.  Scottsdale, Arizona for Ubit, LLC. Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Courier Services: Ubit LLC Internet

Apr 29 2015
All State Expediting Edmund Manulescu I have the rip off that tops everyone else Kernersville South Carolina Author: middletown, Ohio Courier Services: All State Expediting Kernersville, South Carolina

Apr 20 2015
Interparcel UPS STAY AWAY !!!..... APPALLING - NON EXISTENT SERVICE AND LIES - VERY FRUSTRATING London Internet Author: London, Florida Courier Services: Interparcel Internet

Apr 15 2015
Essential Courier Service Drivers used for own personal vehicles. Not paid well. hacienda heights California Author: POMONA, California Courier Services: Essential Courier Service hacienda heights, California

Apr 15 2015
Firestone / First credit Rip off / Worse customer Service Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Courier Services: Firestone / First credit Duluth, Georgia

Apr 09 2015
United States Parcel Services USPS Paid alot of money to have some delivered never showed up. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Courier Services: United States Parcel Services Nationwide

91, Report #1220763

Apr 06 2015
Paisley courier serviced express They given a traking nuber so you can monitor the package in ther website and after some time while your package is in transit they will ask addtitional payments for some other charges so they can proceed the delivery but after paying so many times they will say it was deliverd to me . But they didnt come to my palce and i didnt recive my package. They keep on insisting it was delivered and they have proof by sending me a pasport copy of the reciver wich i dont have any relation with and without calling me for confirmation that i have recived my package, they are saying their network was down and since tgey were there so they give the package to the unknown person. What i was thingking that is is fake and scam i lost aproximately 4,000$ with this transaction and not recived my package. They are not replying on my emails and complaints to them. (((REDACTED)))USA Internet Author: Dubai, Other Courier Services: Paisley courier serviced express Internet