Electronics → Telephones

Apr 14 2014
focalprice Focalprice is fraud china Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Telephones: focalprice Internet

Apr 12 2014
ResQ Technology / Matt Bowen Matt Tech Mobile PC man Matt and Chris Phone repair Claimed to be able to repair phone in 48 hours for £130, kept phone for 1 month and returned it more damaged than when sent with parts missing. Launceston Cornwall
Author: Sheffield, Other Telephones: Res Technology / Matt Bowen Launceston, Select State/Province

Apr 02 2014
cash4iphones, cash4laptops, Cellular Distribution Strategies They quote you one price, but then pay a lower amount. They accept phones in perfect condition but then claim they are in inferior condition. Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Telephones: cash4iphones Internet

Apr 01 2014
t-mobile Nightmare Changing Plans Nationwide Author: Batavia, Illinois Telephones: t-mobile Nationwide

Mar 31 2014
ahappydeal.com LONG shipping, lie about everything! Internet Author: Mechanic Falls, Maine Telephones: ahappydeal.com Internet

Mar 31 2014
Dotzila I ordered iphone 5 battery case charger. It was a deal on living social. I paid for it 6 months ago. I had redeemed my code and paid 5.00 shipping and still no charger. I then contacted living social. They advised that they had contacted dotzila and that 2 to 3 weeks delivery. It has been 2 months. Still no word. Dotzila does not display a phone contact and hasn't responded to any email I have sent them. What do I do next? Internet
Author: Georgetown , South Carolina Telephones: Dotzila Internet

Mar 28 2014
google google nexus 5 crap phones boston MA Author: Massachusetts Telephones: google Select State/Province

Mar 26 2014
www.Oemele.com, ZhongXing Electronics ,Beijing, These people are scammers, Don't dare to send your money.... Haidian District Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Telephones: Oemele.com Nationwide

Mar 24 2014
MiniTake QiuLiQun, Wumin, Yuankai, Tianyan, Lihaiqin, Gaotingting, Huangdingxi, Pengcaiyun, Zengxi, Tanwenjie, Marta, Volodya, Wumin,... MiniTake's maxi scam. Child born before their delivery...if any Hong Kong China Author: Alabama Telephones: MiniTake Internet

Mar 20 2014
tracfone wireless inc. Two values of customer service Miami Florida Author: Hermon, Maine Telephones: tracfone wireless inc. Miami, Florida

Mar 19 2014
www.iphone5sforsale.net Iphone 5s Took my money and disappeared. Will not respond to emails Shanghai Shanghai, China Author: Summerdale, Alabama Telephones: www.iphone5sforsale.net Shanghai, Select State/Province

Mar 13 2014
Magic Jack This company double charged my Visa Card $32.29 for a MagicJack renewal, and when my bank void one they disconnected my phone. I have tried to solve the problem with online chat several times without success. They also disconnect my Business phone line for no reason. The customer service state that my account is under review and I should wait for an email. I have waiting for a week already and no contact yet. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fremont, California Telephones: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 12 2014
metro pcs Absoutly the worst service in the cell phone industry Jupiter Florida Author: , Florida Telephones: metro pcs Select State/Province

Mar 11 2014
Comcast Xfinity tv service changed my phone number i've had for 40 years without my permission someone else told me i had a new no chicago il Illnois Author: Chicago, Illinois Telephones: Comcast Select State/Province

Mar 10 2014
Asurion Did not send full replacement. Sent a refurbished phone that could not work. Internet Author: Ontario, California Telephones: Asurion Internet

Mar 04 2014
Global Warranty Group - Scam/Ripoff Company New York Author: Kearny, New Jersey Telephones: Global Warranty Group Select State/Province

Mar 04 2014
FACTORY SERVICE OUTLET PROMISES THAT TURN SOUR BROOKLYN NY Author: COMMERCE TWP, Michigan Telephones: FACTORY SERVICE OUTLET COMMERCE TWP., Michigan

Mar 03 2014
Straight Talk LG840G RIPOFF internet Nationwide Author: Rockport, Indiana Telephones: Straight Talk internet, Select State/Province