Electronics → Telephones

Sep 01 2015
tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Miami Florida Author: roseburg, Oregon Telephones: tracfone Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Tracfone They ripped me off for 50 minutes and then hung up on me 5 times before I got through to a supervisor. Nationwide Author: Ocean Park, Washington Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
OfficialiPhoneUnlock DataCorp LtdOfficial iPhone Unlock OfficialPhone Unlock is a SCAM Internet Author: Humacao, Telephones: OfficialiPhoneUnlock Internet

Aug 26 2015
AT&T Factory Outlet Store Buyers Beware,This is a "SHYSTER "company.!!!! Syosset New York Author: Houston , Texas Telephones: AT&T Factory Outlet Syosset, New York

Aug 24 2015
Phone Halo LLC Ordered over the Internet 5 Trackrs(buy 3--get 2 free), charged $93.96 to credit card which was paid. Was informed by Phone Halo LLC that I would receive the items in June 2015. To date I have not received the items and I have been unable to reach the company Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Telephones: Phone Halo LLC Internet

Aug 18 2015
Verizen Wireless Store salesman KO Did not replace glass screen saver with smudges underneath Port Jefferson Station New York Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Telephones: Verizon Wireless Store Port Jefferson Station, New York

Aug 15 2015
metro pcs metro pcs refused to give me the service code and network codes to unlock two cell phones i had to purchase two new cellphones so my new carrier consumer cellular can come through this cost me $175.00.  Nationwide Author: jamaica queens, New York Telephones: metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Magic Jack No warranty on new Magic Jack, must pay $149 for support Florida Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Telephones: Magic Jack Florida

Aug 09 2015
FreedomPop 1) Freedompop charged me far in excess of what they said; 2) Charging for service I do not have, so I am left without a phone; 3) Failed to respond to my repeated emails on how to establish service Los Angeles California Author: Henniker, New Hampshire Telephones: FreedomPop Internet

Aug 06 2015
Playphone Scam Alert! Playphone charged my Sprint Bill $9.99/month without me ever signing up for their service. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Telephones: Playphone Internet

Aug 06 2015
FactoryOutletStore Misrepresented product and stole caller ID card Internet Author: California Telephones: FactoryOutletStore Internet

Aug 04 2015
Guzu Inc , guzu.com , Hesam Meshkat Not sent goods after full payment New York
Author: Shenzhen, Other Telephones: Guzu New York, New York

Jul 30 2015
Magicjack Defective product, failure to honor warranty, profoundly rude customer service. West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Bloomfield, Connecticut Telephones: Magicjack Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
eBay No Buyer Protection Be Aware when buying San Jose California
Author: Los Angeles, California Telephones: eBay Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
Gorilla Gadgets This companys battery exploded and has done damage to me. - I reported to *SaferProducts.gov Santa Ana California
Author: scottsdale, Arizona Telephones: Gorilla Gadgets Internet

Jul 27 2015
T-Mobile Switch Scam TRAP!! Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide