Electronics → Telephones

Oct 26 2016
SmithGear SmithGear Does Not Honor Return Policy Despite Many Requests! Bluffton South Carolina Author: Houston, Texas Telephones: SmithGear Bluffton, South Carolina

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
BuyBackBoss ripoff, non payment, stolen, customer, privacy, sell iphone, bad company Internet Author: San Mateo, California Telephones: BuyBackBoss Internet

Oct 22 2016
Tracfone They added minutes to wrong phone then would not help me change it. Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Telephones: tracfone Internet

Oct 20 2016
Plantronics Inc Toss it in the Trash, your headset $80 Santa Cruz California Author: Los Angeles, California Telephones: Plantronics Santa Cruz, California

Oct 19 2016
SpyWhizz, Johnny M, Tara Thompson SpyWhizz is a Scam ! St Pete Florida Internet Author: Alabama Telephones: SpyWhizz Internet

Oct 16 2016
A T and T A T and T Biggest Rip Off Ever!! Nationwide Author: Tawas, Michigan Telephones: A T and T Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
TMobile Bargain Basement Business Practice Nationwide  Author: Los Angeles, California Telephones: TMobile Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Oct 12 2016
fastcardtech sold me a defective cell phone and refuses to reply to any attempts to contact them and the email they provide is not working, all mail comes back as undeliverable the number is out of denver, co Internet Author: manchester, Tennessee Telephones: fastcardtech Internet

Oct 10 2016
Diamond Wireless or A Wireless Convinced to switch to Verizon in order to get a "free" iphone. The offer didn't go through on a technicality. HAMPTON Virginia Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Telephones: Diamond Wireless HAMPTON, Virginia

Oct 10 2016
Samsung Poor Service & Does not honor their promotions Samsung.com Author: BUFFALO, New York Telephones: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 08 2016
Rewardzoneusa Google has 10 Apple user at random could win an iPhone 6s I was one went through the process but the website I had to go through said country was banned. Internet Author: St. Johns, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rewardzoneusa Internet
15, Report #1331987

Oct 06 2016
Apple Computer Inc. 1957 iphone 6s plus has defective engineering and the company will do nothing about it. Cupertino,  California Author: Chula Vista, California Telephones: Apple Computer Inc Nationwide
16, Report #1331967

Oct 06 2016
CyberDoc LLC Poor iPhone 6S repair service and poor customer service. East Setauket New York Author: SouthBoston, Virginia Telephones: CyberDoc LLC East Setauket, New York

Oct 05 2016
gorilla gadgets Bogus products  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Telephones: gorilla gadgets Internet

Oct 05 2016
vonage vonage ripoff Internet Author: cortland, New York Telephones: vonage Internet

Sep 23 2016
Mobile Flow AVOID SELLER. Misrepresented product, then lied about it. Shenzen, Guangdong, China Internet Author: Tieton, Washington Telephones: Mobile Flow Internet

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 17 2016
SQUARETRADE misleading advertising- this will not honor its agreement New York Internet Author: Hauppauge, New York Telephones: SQUARETRADE Internet