Electronics → Telephones

Dec 17 2015
GripGo Universal Car Phone Mount Baught Gat Walmart in Or, GripGo does not work after using it just a few time,. Also it will not work with a Phon case. Wallingford Connecticut Author: Foothill Drive, Oregon Telephones: GripGo Universal Car Phone Mount Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 15 2015
Smartphone Traders Bait and Switch, Lies about emails sent, give significantly lower than quoted Reno Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Telephones: Smartphone Traders Reno, Nevada

Dec 15 2015
Diversified Consultants inc Verizon Attempted Extortion southgate Minnesota Author: new york, New York Telephones: Diversified Consultants inc southgate, Minnesota

Dec 14 2015
Smartphone Traders TOTAL RIPOFF - they're giving me NINE DOLLARS for my iPhone 5 in great condition Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Telephones: Smartphone Traders Nationwide

Dec 13 2015
We Are Deals on Ebay.com deceptive and defective merchandise for high price Internet Author: Durham , North Carolina Telephones: We Are Deals Internet

Dec 13 2015
athanasios fanariotis chinavasion fake warranty policy mirina lemnos island Author: mirina, Telephones: athanasios fanariotis Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Club White Smile SCAM - but technically legal Frederiksberg, DK Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Telephones: Club White Smile Internet

Dec 10 2015
Verizon Wireless/Digitell Charge more than agreed upon in the store. Flagstaff, Arizona Author: Ventura, California Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
Ooma, Inc. User interface is chuck full of premium up-charge bombs. Palo Alto California Author: sugar grove, Illinois Telephones: Ooma Palo Alto, California

Dec 09 2015
Club White Smile Fredericksberg Offer of an I-Phone was a rip-off scam - based out of Fredericksberg, Denmark Internet Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Telephones: Club White Smile Fredericksberg Internet

Dec 01 2015
kingtechelectronics6@gmail.com Ayaka Lin & He Xiali (Chinese) operating a fraudulent company called King Electronics which sells and exports electronics and mobile phones. I ordered Aple I-phone and Samsung Galaxy. They sent me proforma invoice and bank information for payment: Bank information: A/C NO.: 6217857000054568322 A/C NAME: HE XIAOLI BANK:BANK OF CHINA JIANGMEN HESHAN WENGMING ROAD SUB-BRANCH SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ45A POST CODE:529700 ADD: WENMING ROAD,HESHAN,CHINA I paid $214 for the phones. They sent fake DHL tracking number 95284568869) of parcel sent. I checked online, but no parcel was sent. They gave me another NL Post number (RS352934046NL), saying it was a mistake. Again, this does not exit. It was fake. No parcel was sent. All my emails were no longer replied. They disappeared online. That was when I knew I have become a victim of Chinese mafia and online fraud. SHENZHEN, CHINA SHENZHEN, CHINA Author: LONDON, Alabama Telephones: Jessfree International Internet

Nov 21 2015
aliexpress I ordered a phone & a phone case in august of 2014 and never received it nor a refund Internet Author: Conyers, Georgia Telephones: aliexpress Internet

Nov 16 2015
Verizon Wireless SELLS ME AN OUTDATED I PHONE 6 FOR FULL RETAIL THE DAY THE THE I PHONE 6 S COMES OUT AND THEN REFUSES ME THE NEW PHONE NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 12 2015
Smartphone Traders Bait and Switch Reno Nevada Author: Yelm, Washington Telephones: Smartphone Traders Reno, Nevada

Nov 07 2015
iCOLOR iColorKiosk.com iColor charged me $132 to replace my iphone 5c's LCD screen. They claimed it's lifetime warranty. But 2 weeks later, the phone stop working. I brought it back to them, but they said they are not going to warranty it because it's my own fault, screen cracked. I brought the phone to iphone repair store to exam, the store shown me iColor did not put the 2 outside screws back to my 5c, caused any minor drop will pop the screen out and crack, not sure they did it on purpose. Basically They charged my $132, stealed my screws, caused my 5c screen pop and crack, and not warranty anything! Columbia Maryland
Author: ellicott, Maryland Telephones: iCOLOR Columbia , Maryland

Nov 05 2015
InTouch Voip I discovered on 11/4/15 that InTouch Voip charged my checking account $39.95 without my authorization. I did not do any business with them nor do I know how they got access to my account information. I have filed a fraud investigation with my bank. I want them stopped and I will get my money back. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Telephones: InTouch Voip Internet

Oct 31 2015
quirky and affiliates Sold my invention ideas without my consent Internet Author: CHICOPEE, Massachusetts Telephones: quirky and affiliates Internet

Oct 27 2015
Smartphone traders Fraudulent Company, Gives the best quote to get the phone and then offers to pay less than 10% of it Reno, Internet Author: Lawndale, California Telephones: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 26 2015
Ecyclebest-- Not sure, but I do think they have other names. Ripoff Valley Sparks Nevada Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telephones: Ecyclebest Internet