Electronics → Telephones

Mar 20 2014
tracfone wireless inc. Two values of customer service Miami Florida Author: Hermon, Maine Telephones: tracfone wireless inc. Miami, Florida

Mar 19 2014
www.iphone5sforsale.net Iphone 5s Took my money and disappeared. Will not respond to emails Shanghai Shanghai, China Author: Summerdale, Alabama Telephones: www.iphone5sforsale.net Shanghai, Select State/Province

Mar 13 2014
Magic Jack This company double charged my Visa Card $32.29 for a MagicJack renewal, and when my bank void one they disconnected my phone. I have tried to solve the problem with online chat several times without success. They also disconnect my Business phone line for no reason. The customer service state that my account is under review and I should wait for an email. I have waiting for a week already and no contact yet. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fremont, California Telephones: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 12 2014
metro pcs Absoutly the worst service in the cell phone industry Jupiter Florida Author: , Florida Telephones: metro pcs Select State/Province

Mar 11 2014
Comcast Xfinity tv service changed my phone number i've had for 40 years without my permission someone else told me i had a new no chicago il Illnois Author: Chicago, Illinois Telephones: Comcast Select State/Province

Mar 10 2014
Asurion Did not send full replacement. Sent a refurbished phone that could not work. Internet Author: Ontario, California Telephones: Asurion Internet

Mar 04 2014
Global Warranty Group - Scam/Ripoff Company New York Author: Kearny, New Jersey Telephones: Global Warranty Group Select State/Province

Mar 04 2014
FACTORY SERVICE OUTLET PROMISES THAT TURN SOUR BROOKLYN NY Author: COMMERCE TWP, Michigan Telephones: FACTORY SERVICE OUTLET COMMERCE TWP., Michigan

Mar 03 2014
Straight Talk LG840G RIPOFF internet Nationwide Author: Rockport, Indiana Telephones: Straight Talk internet, Select State/Province

Feb 28 2014
IMRAN Rupani SAMAD USA / LIBERTY ELECTRONICS FAKE PRODUCTS NO WARRANTY DALLAS Texas Author: lilburn ga, Georgia Telephones: IMRAN Rupani DALLAS, Texas

Feb 27 2014
Jolene Fargo - Wireless Wave customer service Burnaby British Columbia Canada Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Telephones: Jolene Fargo - Wireless Wave Burnaby, British Columbia

Feb 23 2014
Sprint Store Sprint charges money for phone does that does not work. Sprint charges money for services that does not work. Sprint charges money for warranties that are fake. Sprint promises to fix problems and then does nothing. Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Telephones: Sprint Los Angeles, California

Feb 21 2014
magic jack save YOUR money nationwide Author: Lanesville, New York Telephones: magic jack Select State/Province

Feb 20 2014
Smartphone-buyer.com Mark J Glover Fraud Chicago Illinois Author: Rowland Heights, California Telephones: Smartphone-buyer.com Chicago, Illinois

Feb 16 2014
Jason Nelson Unlockcellphonecode.com I paid for an unlock code and got nothing in return. They say 100% guarantee money back if they cannot retrieve a code. It's a big scam. nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Telephones: Jason Nelson Select State/Province

Feb 13 2014
Sprint Temecula Parkway Lied to Sell a more expensive plan and charge twice as much for an upgraded phone Temecula Parkway California Author: Temecula, California Telephones: Sprint Temecula Parkway Temecula, California

92, Report #1119853

Jan 31 2014
Magic Jack USA YMAX CORP. Ripped off on new MagicJack Plus Internet Author: LaBelle, Florida Telephones: Magic Jack Internet

93, Report #1119744

Jan 30 2014
Metro pcs Port huron and chesterfield twnshp, michigan Wouldnt but overpriced phone covers so she wouldnt sell me a sale phone. A total scam! Port huron Michigan Author: Wales, Michigan Telephones: Metro pcs Port huron, Michigan

94, Report #1119360

Jan 29 2014
trac phone 0 minutes until my paid minutes ran out and then I was cut off .the representative was incompetant and I should not have to pay for such poor service. I now have to go out and find another phone in order to pay for additional minutes. I hope I won't have to speak to the same incompetant rep. this time miami florida Author: calgary,alberta,canada, Florida Telephones: trac phone Miami, Florida

Jan 27 2014
Magic Jack Ymax Corporation Refusing to renew my service with no valid explanation given West Palm Beach Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephones: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, FL 33405, Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
Tipsteria Warning!!!!! Warning!!!! Verizon helps ripoff pennsylvania Author: Transfer, Pennsylvania Telephones: Tipsteria Internet