Electronics → Telephones

Nov 07 2015
iCOLOR iColorKiosk.com iColor charged me $132 to replace my iphone 5c's LCD screen. They claimed it's lifetime warranty. But 2 weeks later, the phone stop working. I brought it back to them, but they said they are not going to warranty it because it's my own fault, screen cracked. I brought the phone to iphone repair store to exam, the store shown me iColor did not put the 2 outside screws back to my 5c, caused any minor drop will pop the screen out and crack, not sure they did it on purpose. Basically They charged my $132, stealed my screws, caused my 5c screen pop and crack, and not warranty anything! Columbia Maryland
Author: ellicott, Maryland Telephones: iCOLOR Columbia , Maryland

Nov 05 2015
InTouch Voip I discovered on 11/4/15 that InTouch Voip charged my checking account $39.95 without my authorization. I did not do any business with them nor do I know how they got access to my account information. I have filed a fraud investigation with my bank. I want them stopped and I will get my money back. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Telephones: InTouch Voip Internet

Oct 31 2015
quirky and affiliates Sold my invention ideas without my consent Internet Author: CHICOPEE, Massachusetts Telephones: quirky and affiliates Internet

Oct 27 2015
Smartphone traders Fraudulent Company, Gives the best quote to get the phone and then offers to pay less than 10% of it Reno, Internet Author: Lawndale, California Telephones: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 26 2015
Ecyclebest-- Not sure, but I do think they have other names. Ripoff Valley Sparks Nevada Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telephones: Ecyclebest Internet

Oct 23 2015
CashforiPhones.com SCAM...Give high quotes and then don't honor them Sparks Nevada Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Telephones: CashforiPhones.com Sparks, Nevada

Oct 16 2015
Asurion Insurance Services, Inc. Lili 1268958 is very rude, disrespectful. What a nasty person. Nashville TN 37211-3667 Nationwide Author: Deland, Florida Telephones: Assurion cell phone insurance with Verizon Nationwide

Oct 16 2015
SPRINT telephone Sprint-ripped me off for over $1600 Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Telephones: SPRINT telephone Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
Itsworthmore LLC Iphone ripoff deceptive and dishonest evaluations Sanford, Florida Author: Helena, Alabama Telephones: Itsworthmore LLC Sanford, FL, Florida

Oct 13 2015
protectCell the sale person advice me ,first time filing a claim a charge of $ 150.00 would be returned on my claim city by zip code Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Telephones: protectCell Internet

Oct 09 2015
Walmart Family Mobile Walmart Family Mobile does not let me pay my last bill. Internet Author: Andover, Minnesota Telephones: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Oct 07 2015
Phonepartsusa selling faulty used phone parts and will not refund your money Las Vegas Nevada Author: port washington, New York Telephones: Phonepartsusa Internet

Sep 16 2015
Verizon Auto pay rip off Saint Petersburg Nationwide Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Telephones: Verizon Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
Straight Talk Wireless Unable to activate service Miami Florida Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Miami, Florida

Sep 04 2015
netdirectales bought mobile phone w/answering machine online from them macine didn't have capability fo r message announcement. company sent rep0lacement,which also was faulty. kept ringing with noone there. a long story,by this time it was too late for ebay to refund my money[$23.45}i'm trying to contact the company to see if product had a warranty. no luck finding tem. Internet Author: cortland, New York Telephones: netdirectales Internet

Sep 05 2015
Usedphones.com Usedphones.com promised me $400 for equip I sent them, issued me a PO but did not pay me Simi Valley California Author: Woodland Hills, California Telephones: Usedphones.com Simi Valley, California

Sep 13 2015
tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Miami Florida Author: roseburg, Oregon Telephones: tracfone Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Tracfone They ripped me off for 50 minutes and then hung up on me 5 times before I got through to a supervisor. Nationwide Author: Ocean Park, Washington Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide