Automotive → Truck Dealers

Approximately 330 Reports Found

Oct 16 2014
Tristate Forestry Equipment, Joe & Christina Davis, Truck received was not the truck represented to us at time of purchase Coatesville, West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Lowell, Indiana Truck Dealers: Tristate Forestry Equipment Coatesville, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2014
Swat repo Swat repo! Cowardly lying piece of crap! Muscoda Wisconsin Author: Rapid city, South Dakota Truck Dealers: Swat repo Muscoda, Wisconsin

Sep 21 2014
Don Baskin truck sales, llc Beware truck will have major engine and filter problems Covington Tennessee
Author: Whittier, California Truck Dealers: Don Baskin truck sales, llc Covington, Tennessee

Sep 20 2014
Ride Auto Sales of Burnsville, MN Ride Auto Deceptive practices for the unsuspecting Burnsville Minnesota Author: St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin Truck Dealers: Ride Auto Sales of Burnsville, MN Burnsville, Minnesota

Aug 29 2014
American Truck Group I had a accident which caused me to roll my truck avoikding hitting a drunken driver who raced around me on a curve. Gulfpoert Mississippi Author: charlotte, North Carolina Truck Dealers: American Truck Group Gulfpoert, Mississippi

Aug 25 2014
Gibbs International truck Dishonest, manufacture document, over charge, Oxnard California Author: arleta, California Truck Dealers: Gibbs International truck Oxnard, California

Aug 04 2014
Munday Cheverolet Munday Cheverolet Financing Dept Extended Warranty Rip off! Salesman misguide customers to get a sell and detour them from reading fine print! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Munday Cheverolet Houston, Texas

Oct 13 2014
MAG Trucks/Brad Carlson Incomplete work, dishonest, unlawful Grain Valley Missouri Author: Lees summit, Missouri Truck Dealers: MAG Trucks/Brad Carlson Grain Valley, Missouri

Jul 11 2014
Drivenow Trucks Cut my throat bennetsville South Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Truck Dealers: Drivenow Trucks bennetsville, South Carolina

Jun 29 2014
SWAT REPO Dan lied to me about a truck I bout from SWAT REPO Muscoda Wisconsin Author: Westfield , Indiana Truck Dealers: SWAT REPO Muscoda, Wisconsin

Jul 03 2014
MHC Kenworth Tulsa OK Invalid Title, Incorrect VIN #, False information from salesman, Shoddy work from service dept, Finance/Sales Manager Accusations!!! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Oxford, New York Truck Dealers: MHC Kenworth Tulsa OK Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 26 2014
lone mountain truck leasing cresco capital truck not checked out pacific junction Iowa Author: russellville, Arkansas Truck Dealers: lone mountain truck leasing pacific junction, Iowa

Jun 26 2014
lone mountain leasing pacific jct ia51561 repo pacific juction iowa ia Author: russellville, Arkansas Truck Dealers: lone mountain leasing Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
NS LEASING Independent Home Tubs. Robert Anderson. Tom. I wanted to lease truck. I sent them deposit to hold the truck. After 1month of playin they sold the truck Clinton township Michigan Author: Clinton township, Michigan Truck Dealers: NS LEASING Clinton township, Michigan

May 30 2014
drive now trucks and Michael Griggs false advertising on mileage sales ad stated 437989 ecm stated total distance1,471191 bennnettsville South Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Truck Dealers: drive now trucks bennnettsville, South Carolina

May 29 2014
Texas Truck Sales, Dickinson,TX Texas Truck Sales is very deceptive about the trucks they sell and can't be trusted at all. Dickinson Texas Author: Savannah, Georgia Truck Dealers: Texas Truck Sales, Dickinson,TX Dickinson, Texas

Jul 17 2014
Equippost.com Larry Molenburg I bought what was suppose to be 2- 2007 Freighliner M@ day cabs. After wiring my money I received 2 titles. 1 was a 2005 and the other was 2007. I reached out to Larry and notified him. I then asked him to refund me $ 1000, and we will call it even. He refused. So the I asked him to go a head and refund the truck. He agreed, but after a a week or 10 days (after chasing him for the refund, he asked me if he could just refund $ 500 and I said no, but agreed to $ 1000. He promised me that they had overnighted the check May 7th. after getting a run aroiund for a week, he finally quit answering my calls/texts/emails. Carrollton Texas Author: Cordova, Tennessee Truck Dealers: Equippost.com Carrollton, Texas

May 15 2014
Affordable Whips Auto Brokers, LLC Al Davis Fails to respond to phone calls, fails to provide dealer number and proper title assignments Snellville Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Truck Dealers: Affordable Whips Auto Brokers, LLC Snellville, Georgia

Oct 03 2014
I-80 EQUIPMENT i 80 equipment sales junk trucks Colona Illinois Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Truck Dealers: I-80 EQUIPMENT Colona, Illinois