Automotive → Truck Dealers

Approximately 444 Reports Found

Aug 07 2015
Thomas Trucks Thomas C Torres 323-636-4494 scams money for commercial trucks and dosen't deliver truck takes your money or deposit Long Beach California
Author: California Truck Dealers: Thomas Trucks Folsom, California

Jul 08 2015
TRUCK NATION HOUSTON a division of LaCima Company They sold me a truck with the air cooled intake riddled with holes while attempting to change the $1400 part I noticed that the part that holds the radiator in place was horribly corrode to the point where I have to get new metal welded to replace . they put a new piece of rubber around the air cooled intake so that the corroded metal could not be seen when inspecting the truck. I noticed the problem when the check engine light came on the same day I brought it but I was 313 miles away by then so I took it to a shop and they revealed the damages tome and they also told me that they had tohave known this and that they ripped me off Houston Texas Author: Laplace, Louisiana Truck Dealers: TRUCK NATION HOUSTON a division of LaCima Company Houston , Texas

Jul 04 2015
Grip Truck Girl Fake, unlicensed, unregistered Grip Truck Dealer/Broker for the film industry Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Truck Dealers: Grip Truck Girl Internet

Jun 17 2015
Mhc kenworth Ft worth Stay away from Ft worth Kenworth. Ft worth Texas Author: Ft worth, Texas Truck Dealers: Mhc kenworth Ft worth Ft worth , Texas

Jun 12 2015
Go Capital Beware of These THIEVES! Irvine California Author: Kearny, New Jersey Truck Dealers: Go Capital Irvine, California

Jun 04 2015
I80 Equipment Rolled back Speedometers on Bucket Trucks Colona Illinois Author: Norwood, New York Truck Dealers: I80 Equipment Colona, Illinois

May 20 2015
Asanka cars baught jeep 3 days later on side of road broken brake line sarasota Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Truck Dealers: Asanka cars sarasota, Florida

May 20 2015
Daimler truck finanical Daimler truck financial is the worst financing company Roanoke Nationwide Author: franklin square, New York Truck Dealers: Daimler truck finanical Nationwide

May 08 2015
DJD Associates Mr Dennis NO MACHINE AND NO FULL REFUND - 50 % MF MY MONEY IS NOT REFUNDED !!!! Gardner Massachusetts Author: Riyadh, Truck Dealers: DJD Associates Gardner, Massachusetts

May 05 2015
Bulldog Truck and Equipment Sales Sold me a truck I couldn't use. It was broke from the day I got it Cumming Georgia Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Bulldog Truck and Equipment Sales Cumming, Georgia

Apr 29 2015
Sandra warren She scammed me and stolen 2000 dollars. Virginia Author: Mastic, New York Truck Dealers: Sandra warren nationwide

Apr 21 2015
Meadowbrook Leasing Meadowbrook Truck Sales Rip Off on vehicle purchase and interest rate Deerfield Illinois Author: Inverness, Mississippi Truck Dealers: Meadowbrook Leasing Deerfield , Illinois

88, Report #1220820

Apr 07 2015
National Truck Funding Stay away from this company Gulfport Mississippi
Author: Mercer, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: National Truck Funding Gulfport, Mississippi

Mar 24 2015
American Truck Showrroms\ National Truck Funding Linda\ Customer service, Trevor\ Sales Repossed my truck, I was never late for a payment. Gulfport Mississippi Author: Mesa, Arizona Truck Dealers: American Truck Showrroms\ National Truck Funding Gulfport, Mississippi

Mar 08 2015
SelecTrucks of Atlanta Runarounds, Runarounds and More Runarounds. McDonough Georgia Author: Chatsworth , Georgia Truck Dealers: SelecTrucks of Atlanta McDonough , Georgia

Mar 05 2015
Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville and Tampa Fl. Lies Lies Lies Jacksonville , Tampy Nationwide Author: Westport , Massachusetts Truck Dealers: Arrow Truck Sales Nationwide

92, Report #1206879

Feb 05 2015
united truck group, American truck group, nocedit.com, American truck showrooms They got me for $9000.00 gulfport Mississippi Author: Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: united truck group gulfport, Mississippi