Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

Aug 30 2015
Vitier Beauty Recieved the trail cream and eye. It burnt all around my eyes and was red and sore for days. Could not see any improvement with the cream. It also affected my vision for the three days. Santa Ana California Author: Mesa, Arizona TV Advertisements: Vitier Beauty Santa, California

Aug 03 2015
Nutra Life Pure Detox MaxGarcinia Cambogia Slim Unauthorized charges to my account Lutz Flordia Author: Watauga, Texas TV Advertisements: Nutra Life Internet

Aug 03 2015
LiveRightNutrient.com NZ BlasterLe Parise Offered trial of product for shipping and handling, then began charging my credit card without my permission. Tried to refuse to reimburse my card for the charge of $89.00. I contacted my credit card company for assistance and was able to get this charge reimbursed. The product is very poor in quality , as well. Savannah Georgia Author: Durham, North Carolina TV Advertisements: LiveRightNutrient.com Savannah, Georgia

Jul 28 2015
Salisoils This is a company that offers you immunity rssential oils for 4.95 after that they send auto delivery at 69 dollars every month and no phone to cancel. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Orlando, Florida TV Advertisements: Salisoils Silver Springs, Nevada

Jul 18 2015
jtv moissanite rip of knoxville tn Nationwide Author: CAPE CORAL , Florida TV Advertisements: jtv Nationwide

Jul 16 2015
Kanes Furniture lifetime guarantee ripoff Lakeland Florida Author: Groveland, Florida TV Advertisements: Kanes Furniture Lakeland, Florida

Jul 22 2015
Publishers Clearing House Agent Mark Wade Mgr Steve jay Smith They toldme to contact this claims agent and he told me the password to write and send backto him and 55dolrs then deposit the ck of25,000 into my acct. Nationwide Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia TV Advertisements: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Jun 18 2015
L'Envi Anti-Aging Cream This company ripped me off!!! I ordered the sample for $4.95 and then I got hit with additional charges of $97.00 for eye cream, and $94.00 for face cream. Internet-mailing came from Georgia Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York TV Advertisements: L'Envi Internet

Jun 15 2015
clear TV Product DOESNT Work AS Advertised!!!! Wallingford, Ct Tv Advertised/ Author: Pace, Florida TV Advertisements: clear TV

Jun 15 2015
KH Direct Media Paul Scott Platinum TV Production Scam Another scam company charging thousands for pay for play television production Coral Springs Florida Author: Louisiana TV Advertisements: KH Direct Media Paul Scott Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 08 2015
SAS Group, Inc. I ordered Scratch Aide from these people which does not work at all and contacted a very nasty woman named Glenda Patterson to discuss a refund. She refused to speak to me and insisted on responding via emai.. Horrible person this Glenda Patterson, she is a liar and I advise cosumers to stay away from this company as they are scam artists. Tarrytown New York Author: new york, New York TV Advertisements: SAS Group, Inc. Tarrytown, New York