Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

Feb 03 2016
ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Equestrian Essentials Keeps sending more DVDS and charging me even AFTER I cancel and send them back! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Lewes, Delaware TV Advertisements: ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 28 2016
Snake venom Cancelled my order and they only refunded a small portion of the money owed to me San Diego California Author: Monroe township, New Jersey TV Advertisements: Snake venom San Diego , California

Jan 10 2016
JuvaCell They sent me 2 small containers as a free trial then charged me almost $200 for them. Internet Author: Granite Falls, Washington TV Advertisements: JuvaCell Internet

Jan 09 2016
Liberty Lantern lanterns don't work Internet Author: Creswell, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Liberty Lantern Internet

Jan 03 2016
MriaVie Skin Cream False Charges Santa Ana California Author: Stetson, Maine TV Advertisements: MriaVie Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Dec 16 2015
WEN by Chaz Dean Guthy-Renker After using WEN Cleansing Conditioner and Mousse for only a few weeks I became alarmed when my hair became brittle, breaking off and falling out. Palm Desert California Author: Stillwater, Minnesota TV Advertisements: WEN by Chaz Dean Palm Desert, California

Dec 13 2015
jtv jtv .s .peddlers peddling fake stones knocsville tn. Nationwide Author: CAPE CORAL , Florida TV Advertisements: jtv Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Tony Morris, PCH accredited fiduciary agent I was sent a bogus email say I won 500,000 dollars I just had to email a courier to get my money. Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri TV Advertisements: Tony Morris, PCH accredited fiduciary agent Internet

Nov 23 2015
Nutra Life Brands Taken advantage of trying to lose weight! Tampa Florida Author: West Deptford, New Jersey TV Advertisements: Nutra Life Brands Tampa, Florida

Nov 15 2015
Encante Skin Serum & Encante Eye Cream Lured into free trial offer, not told I had to cancel in so many days, large charges on VISA Santa Ana California Author: Holmes, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Encante Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Nov 15 2015
www.coachbestoutlet.com coach outlet bestRandon Random Range Store Beijing China I ordered several items and tried to pay. Each time I entered a credit card number the website said there was an error. So I used another card. I did this 3 times. Once on a credit card and twice on two different debit cards. After the last try I checked my bank account and sure enough the charge was there and it was a company in Beijing China. I reported to my bank and a claim was filed. BEWARE!!! I am out almost $400. I cannot believe that I feel for this scam!!!! Internet Author: LAS CRUCES, New Mexico TV Advertisements: www.coachbestoutlet.com Internet

Oct 27 2015
Luxury liquidators TV Luxury Liquidators AuctionsLuxury Liquidators TV 1170 Tree Swallow Dr Suite 201 Winter Springs, FL 32708 This is a bate & switch company false claims of Value of merchantdise on TV Winter Springs Florida Author: Northridge, California TV Advertisements: Luxury liquidators TV Winter Springs, Florida

Oct 11 2015
Maaco Had to take my car back after a $695.35 paint job due to them doing a half of a job, not finishing the job and leaving paint on my seats , the inside. and leaving tape on the car etc. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Maaco Raleigh , North Carolina