Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

Apr 11 2014
fingerhut fingerhut is on a late fee spending spree!! Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: mashpee, Massachusetts TV Advertisements: fingerhut Saint Cloud , Minnesota

Apr 09 2014
TSC DIRECT MIX DIRECT FALSE TV ADVERTSEMENT AND RIP OFF MISSISSAUGA Ontario Canada Author: Victoria BC, British Columbia TV Advertisements: TSC DIRECT MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

Apr 04 2014
Meaningful Beauty does not work, they won't refund my money Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia TV Advertisements: Meaningful Beauty Internet

Apr 02 2014
premiuim garcinia extract premiuim garcinia extract they will not refund my money for return product! greenville South Carolina Author: clarksville, Tennessee TV Advertisements: premiuim garcinia extract greenville, South Carolina

Mar 26 2014
Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety Page https://store.midwestcenter.com/takeyourlifeback says you may return the product at any time during the trial period. This is a lie Los Angeles California
Author: Frisco, Texas TV Advertisements: Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety Los Angeles, California

Mar 21 2014
msa30x I wanted to price this hearing aid. The ad stated 2 for $39.00. When I checked they kept adding on extras. When it hit $115.00 I signed off.and not purchaseing the item Several weeks later I see this item appered on my bank statement. I had never received any statement or confirmation of any kind from this company. Now i have received a notice this item has been shipped. Florida Author: Portsmouth, Virginia TV Advertisements: msa30x Florida

Mar 10 2014
hurricanemop Telebrands Customer Care79 Two Bridges Road, Fairfield, NJ 070041-855-235-1850 They Charged me for 6 mops when I order buy one get one, When I called them they refuse to return the money. Fairfield NJ Author: Arvada, Colorado TV Advertisements: hurricanemop Fairfield, NJ 07004, Select State/Province

Mar 01 2014
dan craige full money system I paid 49.00 dollars he promised to send me information on how to make money and I never heard from him the link was fake in the email he sent me with members name on it and he never responded to my refund I asked for and it days later Nevada Author: chicago, Illinois TV Advertisements: dan craige full money system Nevada

Feb 20 2014
UdevelopMe con artist Deer Park New York Author: Bay Shore, New York TV Advertisements: UdevelopMe Deer Park, New York

Feb 18 2014
Kitchen Advance MBM Gourmet CookingRMC Seal BagsKAVI Kitchen Advance bogus charges not authorized, $9.95, $19.95, $23.80 over many months that went unnoticed Internet Author: Roseburg, Oregon TV Advertisements: Kitchen Advance Internet

Feb 16 2014
Legal Zoom Out of Business! Glendale California Author: Tucson, Arizona TV Advertisements: Legal Zoom Glendale, California

Feb 15 2014
Direct Tv unauthorized charge on my debit card caused overdraft Erwin Tennessee Author: Erwin, Tennessee TV Advertisements: Direct Tv Select State/Province

Feb 12 2014
Garcinia Cambogia / Garcinia Green I don't know if the diet pills work, the company sends only enough for the trial to get your hopes up in order to ge more sales. There is no invoice, no customer service phone number, no way to contact the company to discontinue the product or close your account, so they just keep sending the stuff to you whether you want it or not & they keep taking the money out of your bank account! This needs to be stopped before I'm bankrupt. Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salem, Oregon TV Advertisements: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 07 2014
PURITY VITAMIN SCAM Threatened me with unauthorized use of my credit card Santa Rosa New York Author: Southfield, Michigan TV Advertisements: Purity Products Plainview, New York

15, Report #1119986

Jan 31 2014
Murad Does not issue refund despite being given tracking numbers Torrance California Author: Phx, Arizona TV Advertisements: Murad Torrance, California

16, Report #1119689

Jan 30 2014
Sinless Vapor 14 day trial - charged within 1-2 days of receiving product... Provo/Orem Utah Author: Murray, Utah TV Advertisements: Sinless Vapor Select State/Province

Jan 27 2014
Sterlington Collection JEWELRY LOOKED FAKE UNLIKE ITS AD ON TV THAT A CERTIFIED JEWELER SAID HE SAW IT AS FLAWLESS IN CUT CLARITY AND COLOR. 41 Western Industrial Drive Rhode Island
Author: Houston, Texas TV Advertisements: Sterlington Collection 41 Western Industrial Drive, Rhode Island

Jan 26 2014
All-star Products Group Cat 's Meow a ripoBought Cat's Meow at FredMeyers in Spokane WA. Our kittens played with it for 15 minutes and it stopped working. Changed batteries it just makes noises! Cheap Chinese made crap! Hawthorne New York Author: Spokane, Washington TV Advertisements: All-star Products Group Select State/Province

loose